07 May 2018
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Best Institute for CCIE Security V5 Certification Training in Pune, India
The CCIE Security (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security) program is the highest level certification of Cisco System in Network Security. It distinguishes the experts who can Plan, Strategize, Implement and Diagnose the Security Solutions of the Network against any vulnerability.
Training will be delivered as per Cisco CCIE Security Version 5.0
This training will help you master Cisco Security. I-Medita helps to develop the in-depth knowledge and skills of Networking Security of the candidate with CCIE Certified Experts and rigorous practical session. I-Medita has Biggest Cisco Networking Labs with all latest devices and equipments.
Devices to be Used during CCIE Security Training
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 126.96.36.199
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.0.133
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.6.1
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (AD is not required to be configured by the candidate)
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module : 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: (The CUCM is not required to be configured by the candidate)
FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: C3850-12S 16.2.1
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: 5512-X: 9.6.1
- Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller: 2504: 188.8.131.52
- Cisco Aironet: 1602E: 15.3.3-JC
- Cisco Unified IP Phone: 7965: 9.2(3) (IP Phone is not required to be configured by the candidate)
Key Highlights of CCIE Security Training:-
- Rigorous Training as per CCIE Security Version 5.
- Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco training Lab with latest CCIE Security version 5 devices.
- Get trained by CCIE Certified Trainers.
- Baldev Singh CCIE Security #37094
- 24*7 Lab Access for CCIE Security version 5.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Full equipped labs with CCIE Security technology specific updated routers, switches and firewalls with firepower.
- Full Time Certified Lab Instructor(s) to help you during the lab.
- CCIE Security latest books, workbooks, updated notes, eBooks, Interview Questions handbooks, CCIE Lab preparation documents and other related material is given to each student.
- In-House tests will be taken to ensure the maximum absorption of concepts by students and practice for Cisco Exams.
- Doubt clearing sessions and repeat lectures (if required) for every student.
- Remote access to labs and racks for practice within institute premises.
- Flexible Payment option. Payment can be done using Cheque/ Demand Draft /Credit Cards/ Net Banking/ Money Transfer/Paypal etc .
- End to End hospitality will be given to students. Special packages with Pick and drop facility, accommodation, SIM Cards, trips to tourist places can also be provided.
- Post Training Support via emails, calls, chats and webinar.
- Late night and early morning batch facility.
- The CCIE Security curriculum is based on Cisco CCIE Security version 5.0 outlines and is focused on passing the Written and Lab Exams.
- Access to Facebook Private Group.
Requirements and Prerequisite:-
There are no prerequisites to take CCIE Certification by Cisco. No prior professional certifications are required but candidates are expected to have deep knowledge and skills of CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, and CCNP Security.
For the CCIE Security Lab Certification, one must pass CCIE Security Written Examination and then only he/ she is eligible for the CCIE Security Lab Examination.
Who can attend this course?
The candidates who are looking for CCIE Security V5 updated knowledge and course can take this course. Also who wants to go with CCIE Security Certification can also prepare for exam with this course.
What will I learn?
After completion of the course a candidate will be able to design, configure, diagnose and resolve the security of the network. Aspirants who are preparing for Certification can crack the exam by taking this course.
CCIE Security Version 5.0 Examination Details:
One must pass CCIE Security 400-251 Written Exam (version 5.0) AND CCIE Security Lab Exam (version 5.0) to earn Cisco certification.
CCIE Security Written Examination:-
CCIE Security Written Exam (version 5.0) is a 2 hours examination covering the CCIE Security Unified Exam Topics v5.0. Candidate must pass this 2 hour CCIE Written Exam before applying for CCIE Lab Examination.
Exam Code: 400-251 CCIE Security
Duration: 120 Minutes
Total Number of Questions: 90–110 questions
CCIE Security Lab Examination
CCIE Security Lab Exam (version 5.0) is an 8 hours hands-on examination covering three major modules. It checks the ability of the candidate to plan, design, configure, diagnose and resolve the security of the network within the allotted time.
CCIE Security Version 5.0 COURSE OUTLINE
Cisco ASA Firewall
- Course Introduction
- Firewall Introduction
- ASA Firewall Basics
- Routing on ASA Introduction
- Static and Default Routing on ASA 9.6.1
- RIP on ASA 9.6.1
- EIGRP on ASA 9.6.1
- OSPF on ASA 9.6.1
- BGP on ASA 9.6.1
- SLA on ASA 9.6.1
- NAT on ASA 9.6.1
- CTP on ASA 9.6.1
- IPSec Introduction
- Site-Site VPN on ASA 9.6.1
- Remote Access VPN on ASA 9.6.1
- VPN Load balancing on ASA 9.6.1
- SSL VPN on ASA 9.6.1
- Transparent Firewall on ASA 9.6.1
- Security Context on ASA 9.6.1
- Failover on ASA 9.6.1
- MPF on ASA 9.6.1
- IPv6 on ASA 9.6.1
- OSPFv3 on ASA 9.6.1
- NAT With IPv6 on ASA 9.6.1
- Site-Site VPN With IPv6 on ASA 9.6.1
- SSL VPN With IPv6 on ASA 9.6.1
- Advance Firewall Features With IPv6 on ASA 9.6.1
- Dynamic Routing in Multiple Mode on ASA 9.6.1
- Site-Site VPN in Multiple Mode on ASA 9.6.1
- Site-Site VPN IPv6 in Multiple Mode on ASA 9.6.1
Cisco IOS VPN
- Fundamentals of IPSec and Cryptography
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Site-SIte VPN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Remote Access VPN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of SSL VPN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of DMVPN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of GET VPN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Flex VPN
Cisco L2 Security
- Switching Introduction
- Switch Port Configuration
- Fundamentals of Switching
- Fundamentals and Implementation of VLAN
- Fundamentals and Implementation of VTP
- Fundamentals and Implementation of STP
- Protecting the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Fundamentals and Implementation of RSTP and MST
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Ether-Channel
- Fundamentals and Implementation of DHCP and DHCP Relay Agent
- Fundamentals and Implementation of NTP
- Fundamentals and Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Layer 2 Security Technologies
Cisco IOS Firewall & Cisco NFP (Network Foundation Protection)
- Fundamentals and Implementation of IOS firewall Features
- IOS Firewall Features Introduction
- IOS Access-List Introduction
- IOS Standard Access-List Lab
- IOS Extended Access-List Lab
- IOS Named Access-List Lab
- IOS Time Base Access-List Lab
- IOS Dynamic Access-List Lab
- IOS Reflexive Access-List Lab
- IOS TCP Establish Access-List Lab
- IOS Zone Base Firewall Fundamentals and Implementation
- IOS Zone Base Firewall Two Zones Lab
- IOS Zone Base Firewall Three Zones Lab
- IOS Zone Base Firewall Four Zones Lab
- IOS NAT Introduction
- IOS Static NAT Lab
- IOS Dynamic NAT Lab
- IOS Port Address Translation (PAT) Lab
- IOS Static PAT Lab
- IOS Static PAT Lab With Non-Std Ports
- Cisco WSA Fundamentals and Introduction
- WSA Topology Introduction and Initial Configuration
- WSA Installation on VMware Workstation and Basics
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Custom URL Categories
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Global Policy
- Explicit Proxy Mode Download Limit For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode IP Base URL Blocking For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Redirection
- Explicit Proxy Mode Active Directory Integration and Proxy Authentication
- Advanced Web Security: WSA Management and Command Line Interface (CLI) Basics
- Advanced Web Security: WSA High Availability Using VRRP and PAC File
- Advanced Web Security: How to enable HTTPS Proxy on WSA
- Advanced Web Security: Time Range and Volume Quota
- Advanced Web Security: AVC and Web Reputation Configuration Examples
Cisco ISE (AP & WLC)
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Installation Using ISO and OVF
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Backup Using CLI and GUI
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Restore Using CLI and GUI
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Patch Installation Using CLI and GUI
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Patch Rollback Using CLI and GUI
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Upgradation Using CLI and GUI
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 MAB Configuration and Verification
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Dot1x Configuration and Verification With MD5
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Dot1x Configuration and Verification With PEAP
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Dynamic VLAN
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Downloadable ACL
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 LWA Configuration and Verification
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 CWA Configuration and Verification
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Profiling
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Posture
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Wireless Dot1x
- Cisco ISE Verison 2.1.0 Wireless CWA
Cisco FirePower/Firepower Threat Defense
- Fundamentals and Introduction of Cisco Firepower
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense Overview
- Installing Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
- Managing Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module Using Cisco FirePOWER Management Center
- The Cisco ASA 5506-X, 5508-X, and 5516-X FirePOWER Services
- Configuring ASA Firepower Services v6.0 New Features
Cisco NGIPS Virtual (VMware)
- Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention Systems Fundamentalsd
- Network Analysis Policies
- Detailed Analysis Techniques
- System Administration
- Cisco Email Security Appliance Fundamentals
- Reviewing the Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Administering the Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Controlling Sender and Recipient Domains
- Controlling Spam with Cisco SensorBase and Antispam
- Antivirus, Advanced Malware Protection, and Virus Outbreak Filters
- Mail Policies and Content Filters
- Preventing Data Loss
- Authentication and Encryption
- Message Filters
- System Quarantines and Delivery Methods
|Only CCIE Security(Written + Lab)|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend ( Mon-Fri)|
|Duration||4 Months||5 Months|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3 Hours a Day|
|Fee||INR 1,00,000||INR 1,00,000|
- In a Group of 2 discount will be 5% per head
- In a Group of 3 discount will be 10% per head
- In a Group of 4 discount will be 15% per head
Note: EMI options via credit card, Monthly EMI.
How to Register for Training:
If you are planning to join any of the batches, then you need to enroll yourself in advance for that batch. We will allow only 15-20 candidates in one batch. So seat will be reserved on first come first basis.
You can pay a token money to enroll yourself and same fees will be adjusted in the total training fee.You can enroll in two ways:
- Visit I-Medita physically, pay your token money to customer service team and enroll yourself.
- Visit www.imedita.com/myfees, pay your token money and inform us at 8750004411 that you have enrolled for a particular batch. You will also receive an email with a unique registration number.
- [DOWNLOADABLE E-BOOK ] Self Study Guide on Cisco IOS PVN
- CCIE Security V5 Lab | ASA Firewall Dynamic NAT Second Method
- CCIE Security v5.0 – What you need to know?
- TOP CCIE Security Jobs Profiles in the Networking Industry
- Top CCIE Security Books to be followed by CCIE Aspirants
- CCIE Security Salary- How to Become Highest-Paid IT Security Professional
- [Secret Revealed ] How to Clear CCIE Security v5.0 in 60 Days
- Detailed Examination Pattern – CCIE Security v5 Blueprint
- Prepare CCIE Security Lab Exam in the Best Way
- CCIE Security Version 5 vs Version 4- Changes You Need to Know
- 9 CCIE Lab Exam Locations and Centers
- Secrets of CCIE Certified: Strategies to Pass CCIE Certification
- What You Must Know About Cisco CCIE Exam Topics for Global Certification preparation