Cisco CCIE Service Provider Training (Written + Lab)
Cisco CCIE Service Provider Certification is an Expert level Certification by Cisco for Service Provider network engineers. CCIE Service Provider Certification validates expert level knowledge and skills to build an extensible Service Provider infrastructure.
I-Medita offers training on Cisco CCIE Service Provider. The training is delivered by CCIE Service Provider Lab Certified Instructors.
|CCIE Service Provider Training (Written + Lab)Learning Schedule|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend ( Sat & Sun)|
|Duration||3 Months||5 Months|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||2-3 Hours a Day|
CCIE Service Provider Training Highlights:
- Get Trained by CCIE Lab Certified and well-experienced Instructors.
- CCIE Service Provider Training will be delivered by Saurabh Yadav Dual CCIE (R&SV5 and SP) #46962
- 24*7 access to lab with the latest technology Cisco Routers and Switches
- CCIE Service Provider curriculum based on Cisco blueprints only.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with Wi-Fi, projectors, Digital Pads.
- An unlimited number of practical sessions with full-time Lab Instructor.
- Regular doubt sessions with the trainer and repetitive lectures (if required).
- Internal Exams to analyze the progress and practice for Cisco Examination.
- Reading materials like CCIE Books, E-books, Interview Questions handbooks, Classroom Notes, CCIE Lab preparation material, etc. are provided.
- Support via call/ SMS/ Whatsapp/ Webinar after the training.
- Special Packages and hospitality provided to foreign students with accommodation, SIM Cards, travel trips, pick and drop facilities, etc.
- We accept payment via all possible modes- Fees Payment can be done using Cheque/ Demand Draft /Credit Cards/ Net Banking/ Money Transfer.
Requirements and Prerequisite:
Before attempting this course a candidate should have in-depth knowledge of CCNA and CCNP Service Provider and dedication to learn CCIE Service Provider.
CCIE Service Provider Certification Details:-
CCIE Service Provider is one of the prestigious IT Certification. To Become CCIE Certified you need to pass two Examinations:
Step One: CCIE Service Provider Written Exam
First, you need to pass two-hour CCIE Written Exam. Once you have cleared CCIE Written Exam within 18 Months you need to pass CCIE Lab Exam.
Exam Number: 400-201 CCIE SP
Duration : 120 minutes (90 – 110 questions)
Step Two: CCIE Service Provider Lab Exam
CCIE Lab Examination is for 8 hours and before this exam, you must have CCIE Written Certification. CCIE Service Provider Lab Examination testes ability to configure actual equipment.
CCIE Service Provider Course Outline:
CCIE Service Provider Training will be delivered by Expert Certified Trainers and Training curriculum will be followed as per Cisco Blue Print. Brief Details about CCIE Service Provider Course Outline is mentioned below:
- Interior Gateway Protocol
- Border Gateway Protocol
- Multiprotocol Label Switching
- MPLS Traffic Engineering
- Quality of Service
- Service provider architecture concepts
- Virtualization concepts
- Carrier Ethernet
- Overlay VPN
- Internet service
- Transport and encapsulation technologies
- PE-CE connectivity
- Quality of Service
- System level HA
- Layer 1/2/3 failure detection techniques
- Routing/fast convergence
- Control plane security
- Management plane security
- Infrastructure security
- Timing and synchronization
- Network monitoring and troubleshooting
- Network configuration and change management
- Network Programmability (SDN)
- Internet of Things (IoT)