|08/05/2017-24/06/2017 Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Classroom/Online||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
|15/05/2017-01/07/2017 Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Classroom/Online||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
|22/05/2017-08/07/2017 Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Classroom/Online||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
|29/05/2017-15/07/2017 Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Classroom/Online||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
|13/05/2017-12/07/2017 Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Classroom/Online||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Best Institute for CCNA Training Course in Pune
Cisco CCNA Training in Pune is for those who want to start a high-flying career in Networking Domain or for aspirants looking for CCNA Certification. The CCNA training course by I-Medita prepares you for Cisco Routing and Switching Global Certification.
|Course Updated as per June 2016 Cisco CCNA v3.0
We do not have classes to teach you theory rather you work on Real time Cisco Devices. I-Medita has Maharashtra’s Biggest Networking Labs.
CCNA Routing and Switching is a tangible first step towards Networking Career. It tests a candidate’s knowledge related to installation, operation, configuration, security and troubleshooting of medium sized Networks, Networking Fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services etc.
Key Features of CCNA Training(Routing and Switching):
- Guaranteed Training on Real Time Devices.
- CCNA Concepts explained in practical context.
- Training delivered by Experienced and Certified Trainers.
- Mr. Saurabh : CCIE Routing and Switching- #46962
- Mr. Baldev : CCIE Security-#37094
- Mr. Sudhanshu: CCIE Voice-#41212
- Mr. Surendra: CCIE Routing and Switching Written.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- 60+ hours of classroom-style training using an interactive whiteboard and projector session.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 3 times.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Support and Guidance if you are applying for Cisco Global Certification.
- Free Access to Study Material i.e books, e-books, online video lectures, Sample questions, top Interview Questions, quizzes, lesson notes.
- Post Training Support via emails, calls , chats and webinar.
- Late night and early morning batch facility
Devices to be used during the Training Program:
Router : 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Details
CCNA Routing and Switching Certification is the initial step if you are looking to make your career in networking domain.
CCNA Routing and Switching Exam has recently been updated to from Version 2.0 to Version 3.0.
CCNA has two parts; one is ICND1 and second is ICND2. Passing ICND1 is known as CCENT i.e Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician and after successful completion of ICND2, candidate is known as CCNA. The combination of ICND1 and ICND2 is known as CCNA, instead of giving two exams one can directly go for a single Exam that is also known as CCNA Routing and Switching. The New exam code is 200-125.
Therefore, there are two options to become Cisco Certified Network Associate:
- Taking 200-125 CCNA Exam
- Passing both 100-105 ICND1 and 200-105 ICND2 Exam
CCNA Training (Routing and Switching) Course Outline:
CCNA Training will be delivered by Expert Certified Trainers and Training curriculum will be followed as per Cisco Blue Print. Brief Details about CCNA Training Course Outline is mentioned below:
- Networking fundamentals, like working of TCP/IP model, OSI Model, how different protocols work in the network for transferring the data. How networking devices work. Topologies for connecting networking devices and different technologies for transferring the data.
- Understanding the concept of subnetting, like how can we differentiate the network with the help of subnet mask.
- Understanding the main concept of internetwork operating system. The working of IOS in real router and switches. IOS installation, recovery of passwords in Cisco Devices, hardware up gradation.
- Installing and configuring of cisco routers and switches.
- Designing and implementation of different networks and communicating them with the help of real Cisco routers with the help of Static routing, Default routing and dynamic routing (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF).
- Understanding the concept of switching, like data packet transfer on layer 2 devices.
- Understanding VLAN and its issues, how Spanning Tree Protocol works, configure EtherChannel and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Manage Cisco device security like passwords and password recovery. SSH, secret password and Virtual terminal yard password.
- How to configure IP services like Netflow, FHRP , DHCP, SNMP, and NTP
- Understanding the characteristics, functions of a WAN like Frame relay, HDLC, PPP, NAT, etc. Basics of MPLS.
- How can we apply layer 2 and layer 3, Network Security, access lists (ACLs) for securing our network.
|CCNA Routing & Switching : 75 Hours Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||40 Days||2 Months|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3 Hours a Day|
|Fee||INR 9000||INR 9000|
At I-Medita, Regular Batches Starts on Every First and Third Monday and Weekend Batches Starts on Every First and Third Saturday.
|Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)|
- In a Group of 2 discount will be 5% per head
- In a Group of 3 discount will be 10% per head
- In a Group of 4 discount will be 15% per head
Introduction to Cisco Packet Tracer
How to Add Modules in Routers
|DHCP in Cisco Packet Tracer||RIP Routing Configuration|