04 Jun 2018 - 28 Jun 2018
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Fri)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Palo Alto Firewall Training by I-Medita will walk you through a detailed understanding of Palo Alto firewall features, installation, troubleshooting and operations. The Palo Alto Firewall Training is a full-fledged training program which includes a detailed explanation of technical concepts along with rigorous hands-on lab practice.
|Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend ( Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||20 Days||6 Weekends|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3 Hours a Day|
|Fee||Enquire Now||Enquire Now|
Key Features of Palo Alto Firewall Training:
- Get trained by certified and well-experienced trainers.
- Palo Alto Firewall concepts explained in practical context.
- Real-time lab equipment’s for hands-on practice.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 3 times.
- Smart Classrooms- Training rooms fully equipped with projectors, Air Conditioners, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- Post training support via email, webinars, website chat etc.
- Support and Guidance while applying for Global Certification.
- Access to Study Material i.e books, e-books, online video lectures, Sample questions, top Interview Questions, quizzes, lesson notes and much more.
- Regular and Weekend batches available.
- Limited number of students in a batch to maintain quality training.
- Late night and early morning special batches are also available.
Palo Alto Firewall Training Content Overview:
Topic 1: Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications, Next Gen Firewalls.
Topic 2: Platforms and Architecture
Topic 3: Initial Configuration
Topic 4: Interface Configuration
Topic 5: Security and NAT Policies
Topic 6: App-ID™
Topic 7: Basic Content-ID™
Topic 8: URL Filtering
Topic 9: Decryption
Topic 10: WildFire™
Topic 11: User-ID™
Topic 12: GlobalProtect™
Topic 13: Site-to-Site VPNs
Topic 14: Monitoring and Reporting
Topic 15: Active/Passive High Availability
Topic 16: Certification Preparations tips and tricks.
Requirements for Palo Alto Firewall Training (PCNSE):
Candidate should have basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. One should also know basics of Network Security concepts. Knowledge and experience with with other security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering is a plus point.
Who should attend this training?
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Network administrators and operations engineers
- NOC Engineers
- Network Security analysts
- Network or security managers responsible for web security
PCNSE Certification Details:
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE): This Certification validates professional-level skills and expertise to design, deploy, configure, maintain, operate and troubleshoot security implementations in Palo Alto Networks-based network environment.
Exam Format: PCNSE exam is a computer-based exam can be taken by anyone who wishes to demonstrate a deep understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies. This Certification is valid for 2 years and consists of multiple choice, matching and ordering questions. Pearson VUE centers are the authorized centers for this exam and candidates can book an exam appointment in advance from Pearson VUE Website. Each exam attempt costs USD$160.