|One Day Resume Writing Workshop|
Only 30 Limited Seats! Hurry Up Reserve your Seat Now
Objective & Key Takeaways
- Learn tricks and tips to make a perfect resume.
- Identity best format of a resume and content to include in a resume
- Takeaway Top 10 Resume Templates worth Rs. 2500.
- Resume formats, sections of a resume, what not to include in a resume
- How Jobs Portals like naukri, shine, times works and how you can customize your resume to make it appear on first page.
This One Day Resume Writing workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build an Effective Resume. Topics to be included during the workshop:-
- Why you need a Resume?
- Why choosing the employer is very important rather than being chosen by the employer?
- Career planning, Goal setting, Salary expectation.
- Resume making – Points to take care while making a resume
- Why Cover Letter writing is important and how to write it!
- Things to take care while giving telephonic, face2face interview
- How LinkedIn can help you land your dream job?
- Social sites that a student must visit every week.
- How Naukri.com/Monster.com/Shine.com/Timesjob.com can help you get amazing jobs in your dream companies without college’s help?
- Interview process of Amazon, Flipkart, TCS, Infosys, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Cisco, Aricent, Wipro, British Telecom, Orange, Airtel.
If you want to learn more effectively, we suggest you to:
- Prepare your resume as much as you can before coming
- Create a profile on LinkedIn
- Create a profile on Naukri.com
Date, Venue & Fee
Date & Venue of Workshop
|Kolkata||12th June 2016|
|Gurgaon||15th June and 29th June 2016|
|Tirupati||17th June 2016|
|Chennai||18th and 27th June 2016|
|Bangalore||19th June 2016|
|Hyderabad||20st and 21st June 2016|
|Pune||22nd, 23rd and 24th June 2016|
Seats: 30 Only (Registration will be done on First come First Basis)
Rs. 500 per participant .
Instructor-led classroom delivery with projector.
Who Should Attend:
- Undergraduate students (B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.tech/Bsc/Msc)
- Working Professionals.