Cisco Quality of Service-QoS Training Course
QoS: QoS is the set of techniques to manage various network resources. Communication in the networks is the cornerstone of any successful organization. These networks must provide secure, scalable, reliable and measurable services. The required Quality of Service can be achieved by managing delay, bandwidth, packet loss. I-Medita Training course on Cisco IOS Quality of Service QoS is designed in such a way that candidate can gain in Depth practical knowledge about the theory, design , configuration and various mechanisms of Cisco QoS
Devices to be used During Cisco QoS Training:
- Router : Cisco 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
Good Knowledge of CCNA Routing and Switching
Key Features of Training:
- Customised training on Cisco-Quality of Service
- Pool of CCIE Certified Trainers
- Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco Networking Labs
- Rigorous Hands on Training on Real time Cisco Devices.
- Late Night and Early Morning Batches available.
- Back Up Classes.
- 24*7 Lab Access.
- Access to Study Material: Books, Free Videos, ppts etc.
- Access to Facebook Privaete Group, ask your questions anytime and our experts will revert you asap.
- Flexible Payment Options Available: Cash, Cheque, Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card,DD etc
Cisco QoS Course Content:
- Introduction of Cisco IOS Quality of Service
- QoS Architecture
- Benefits of Using Cisco IOS QoS
- Deployment of Cisco QoS
- QoS Modes and Features
- Congestion Management and avoidance
- Policing and Shaping
- Signalling, Link Efficiency Mechanisms
- Modular QoS Command-Line Interface
- QoS Solutions and Security Device Manager
|Cisco IOS Quality of Service (QoS) : 30 Hours Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend ( Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||15 Days||3 Weekends|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3-4 Hours a Day|
|Fee||INR 20,000||INR 20,000|
- In a Group of 2 discount will be 5% per head
- In a Group of 3 discount will be 10% per head
- In a Group of 4 discount will be 15% per head
Note: EMI options via credit card, Monthly EMI.