One Day Workshop on F5-Load Balancers
I-Medita Learning Solutions is going to organize One Day Workshop on F5 Configuring BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager. This workshop will be delivered by Industry experts. This one day workshop includes fundamentals of installation, configuration, setup and administration of BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) system
The objective of F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager Workshop:
By attending this workshop you will get an overview about
- Installation and licensing
- Virtual Servers and Pools and Load Balancing
- Health Monitors
- SSL Termination and Certificate Management
- NATs and SNATs
- Highly Available Redundant System configurations
- SNMP and Logging
- BIG-IP Admin topics such as Clustered Multi-Processing (CMP), VLAN Management and Administrative Domains
- Introduction to v12 feature
Who can attend this workshop?
- Anyone interested in learning about the F5 load balancer.
- Anyone who wants a quick refresher about F5 LTM features and Functions.
- Network Operators, Network Administrators
- Network Engineers, Network Architects
- Security Administrators
- Security Architects responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IP LTM system.
Prerequisite for Workshop:
You should have a general understanding of TCP/IP Addressing and Routing, OSI/TCP IP Model, Command Line Configuration.
Workshop Date: 15th April 2018 (Sunday)
Seats: Only 25
Time and Duration: 10.00 AM to 02.00 PM
Workshop Charges: Rs. 200 Only (Includes refreshment and Certificate)
Delivered By: Mr. Saurabh : Dual CCIE (R&S and Service Provider) #46962
How to Register:
To register for F5 Configuring BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager you need to pay an amount of Rs. 200 online.