First Time in India
All India Entrance Test
Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program
You must have heard people talking about digital technologies, digital data, digital media, or digital transformation. Everybody want to go digital but which way to go and why is it important to go digital?
Hence, companies are embracing digitalization to move forward according to the fast paced world. But it is also imperative to take stringent measures to safeguard and secure organizations networks, personal data, information, applications, and systems. Organizations perform various measures with this specific purpose of discovering and vulnerabilities and threats in their systems & infrastructure and improve the security to prevent cyber-attacks.
I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Provider, Cisco Partner Company and the only Training Company in India to conduct All India Entrance Test for admission in the Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program. This program is a 100% Job Oriented Program.
The admission process at I-Medita in the Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program is managed by a well-laid out training and placement policy that aims at making the candidate’s dream career in Networking and Cyber Security domain.
WHY I-MEDITA’S ADVANCED NETWORKING AND CYBER SECURITY PROGRAM?
- Get trained by India’s Top Networking Training Company
- The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program is designed and customized as per Industry needs along with Personality Development to make you ready for industry
- We offer a pool of Certified Networking Trainers to train you and their knowledge and skillset makes them an expert in this domain
- I-Medita provides The Biggest Cisco Networking Labs in the country for candidates to have a hands-on experience like real devices
- We also provide authorized books and lab workbooks along with Classroom Notes, Interview Session Tips, Lab Practice Guidelines, E-books, Practice Questions, handbook and other related material
- A dedicated placement team to collaborate with companies for understanding industry needs and hiring
KEY TAKEAWAYS FROM THE PROGRAM
- Advanced Networking Skills
- Advanced Routing Skills
- Advanced Switching Skills
- Advanced Network Security Skills
- Advanced Cyber Security Skills
- Advanced Ethical Hacking
- Linux Essentials
- Networking Tools
ENTRACE EXAM DETAILS
- Exam Date: 23rd February 2020 (Sunday)
- Last Date to Apply: 19th February 2020
- Generation of Hall-Ticket: 20th February 2020
- Declaration of Results: 27th February 2020
- Admission Commence Date: 28th February 2020 (Sunday)
- Batch-1: 16 March 2020
- Batch-2: 30 March 2020
- Discount upto 50% based on Test Score
- Special Discounts for Qualified candidates in the entrance exam with 70% and above in Final degree or for those with GATE score
- No Application Fee for Entrance Test
- For a candidate, only the highest secured Discount value will be considered
ENTRANCE EXAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The basic eligibility criteria is having a passion for pursuing a career in networking and the cyber security domain. Apart from the above you should have basic knowledge about Networking Technologies.
- BE/B.Tech (CSE / IT / E&TC / Electronics / Telecommunications)
- BCA, MCA, BSc IT/Computer/E&TC
- MSc (Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Telecommunications)
- ME/M.Tech (Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Telecommunications)
The aggregate graduation percentage must be minimum 55%.
ENTRANCE EXAM MODE
The test will be objective type consisting of multiple answer choices with negative marking for wrong answers.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858
Recently Placed Students
Supporting Enterprises Around the Globe
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program Syllabus?
Content Goes Here
What are the registration fees for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Exam?
The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Program is for candidates with passion in networking. I-Medita does not charge you to appear for The Advanced Networking and Security Entrance Exam. It is free of cost.
How will the advanced networking and cyber security course help us in the future?
In this world of digitalization, almost all companies are going digital, hence it is very important to have the advanced networking knowledge and skills to handle the high end networking architecture. And Cyber Security would play an important role in fighting threats against these architectures.
What will be mode of training for the advanced networking and cyber security course program?
The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program will be carried out only in the Classroom Training Mode. Candidates will have to attend regular batches. Batch-1 starts on 16 March 2020 and Batch-2 starts on 30 March 2020.
Where will the Advanced Networking and Cybersecurity Training Program be hosted?
The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Training Program will be hosted in Pune, Maharashtra and Delhi-NCR (Gurugram).
Where will the Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Exam be held?
The All India Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Examination will be hosted in 7 cities, namely Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, and Ahmedabad. Registration ends on 19 February 2020. So hurry up and register.
Where can I find the training schedule?
Currently we have 2 batches starting in March for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Training. Batch-1 will start on 16th March 2020 while Batch-2 will start on 30th March 2020.
I received an email from "[email protected]". Is it an official email Id?
In which language are the training courses held?
Training Classes for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security will be held in combined English and Hindi language.
What will be the maximum number of participants, participating in the training program?
Since The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security is an exclusive program, the maximum number of participants in one batch will be 20. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis on The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Exam.
How can I register for the exam?
You can register for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Entrance Exam using the form on the top of this page.
How can I register for the training program?
Once you appear for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Examination, candidates will be short-listed for the program depending on their test scores. Since Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program is an exclusive Program, every batch will have only 20 students.
What does the Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program schedule look like?
Once the candidates enrol for The Advanced Networking and Cyber Security Program, the regular batch schedule will consist of 3 components:
|Classroom Training||2 Hours / Day|
|Lab Training||2 Hours / Day|
|Personality Development Session||1 Hour / Day|
The above 3 components will be covered every day during the course.