I-Medita is organizing a unique workshop on AWS Advanced Networking technology.
03 August 2019 (Saturday)
Workshop Duration & Timing
4 Hours, 10.00 AM to 02.00 PM
Rs. 100 only
Classroom Based Only
The objective of the AWS Advanced Networking Hands-on Workshop:
- Understanding Networking concepts in AWS
- How to Plan and Implement pure-cloud AWS Networks
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) & Its Architecture
- VPC Routing – Routing Fundamentals & Route Tables
- How to Deploy Firewall over AWS
- Amazon Route 53
- Security Groups
- How to implement Application Load Balancer(ALB)
- Career opportunities after AWS Certified Advanced Networking Certification
- Questions and Answers session
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
- Familiarity with WAN Networks.
- Familiarity with Cloud concepts will be an added advantage.
Who can attend this workshop?
- Candidates looking to learn insights into networking aspects of AWS
- Anyone who wants a quick refresher about AWS Advanced Networking features and operations.
- Network and Security Engineers
- Solutions architects
- Network Administrators
- Professionals responsible for installation, setup, configuration WAN environments.
|Workshop Charges:||Rs. 100 Only (Includes refreshment and Certificate)|
|Delivered By:||Mr. Saurabh Yadav: Triple CCIE (R&S and Security and Service Provider) #46962 & Cloud Security Certified Expert.|
|Venue:||I-Medita, M-44, Basement, Old DLF Colony, Sector 14, Gurugram, Haryana|
|Landmark:||Near Radhe Shyam Mandir, Nearest Metro Station: MG Road|
|Google Map Location:||https://goo.gl/maps/2Fgfo5M7YG62|
How to Register:
To register for AWS Advanced Networking Workshop you need to pay an amount of Rs. 100 online
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858