Apply for Campus Ambassador with I-Medita
Invest time in your learning and get back earning as well as fame across Country!
Become Campus Ambassador with I-Medita (India’s Best Cisco Training Institute)
I-Medita conducts workshops and trainings all over India in various domains like Cloud Computing Workshop, IOT Internet of Things Workshop , Ethical Hacking Workshop, AutoCad 2D Workshop, Campus to Corporate Workshop, Android Application Development Workshop, Linux Server deployment Workshop, Big Data and Hadoop Workshop, Embedded Systems and robotics Workshop, Network Designing Workshop – Cisco, Networking Security Workshop – Cisco, Bridge Designing Workshop, Sensor-Based Robotics Workshop, Image Processing/Matlab Workshop, Leadership Skills Workshop, Sixth Sense Robotics Workshop, NS2 Simulation Workshop, Python Workshop, Oracle Workshop and many more!!(Course contents can be customized as well)
I-Medita has trained over 10000+ in past 1 year and aims to train over 30,000+ in coming academic year of 2015-2016.
Campus Ambassador will be working hand in hand with the team in promoting and organizing training and workshops across the country and will be getting learning as well as earning in return.
- Promote training of I-Medita across your college/region through WhatsApp/facebook/printed posters/word of mouth.
- Organize trainings/workshops at your campus and become the hotshot personality of campus.
- Participate in over 25 types of trainings free of cost.
- Get sponsorship for your fests.
- Rewards in terms of stipend for organizing training or for promoting the event during each training.
- Go as an intern or assistant trainer with Lead and Sr. Industry experts in different colleges across country.
- Letter of recommendation from I Medita Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Help in getting placement after graduation by regularly updating about job openings across country.
Eligibility – Undergraduate students from any branch/stream/course can apply.
Selection Criteria – On the basis of your attitude of actively participating in activities like organizing events.