Best CCIE Training Institute in India
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) is Cisco’s highest certification in different domains of networking. This certification has set a standard of networking knowledge and skills for an expert which is very difficult to achieve. In order to earn this certification, there are so many things that need to done right. Of which, the foremost important decision is to enroll yourself into the right Networking Institute.
Here, We introduce you to I-Medita.
I-Medita Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. a Training, Development and Placement Company located in Pune, Maharashtra(India). It is registered by Ministry of Corporate affairs as an Educational Service Provider and is 9001:2008 certified company. I-Medita is also a Cisco Registered Partner.
I-Medita has trained over 20,000 students on Networking through is training and boot camps till now and aims to impart this training to as many students as possible.
But why I-Medita? There are so many networking Institutes in India where you can do your CCIE Training. Why should you choose I-Medita over other Institutes? How is I-Medita different from other Institutes?
I am sure you must be wondering the same. Let me answer these for you.
For any CCIE Institute to be the best amongst others, it should have the following.
Every Networking aspirants know that they cannot achieve a certification or skills on the basis of classroom lectures and theoretical knowledge. One needs to have proper training on Cisco Routers and Switches and should have done a lot of troubleshooting to get the understanding of the concept.
I-Medita provides one of the biggest Networking Labs of India and biggest of Maharashtra. With a large number of router and switches racks, every student gets a chance to practice on. I-Medita Labs are equipped with latest technology devices which make it easy for CCIE students to do their training and give Lab Examinations.
- CCIE Trainers
Is it not best to learn from the experienced? Who is better than CCIEs to tell you how to give you your CCIE Examinations? There are a limited number of CCIEs in India. They are the ones who have already trodden the path you are going to go. They know what to do and exactly what not to do.
Clearing CCIE is not only about learning, practicing and applying. There are other pertinent things that need to be taken into consideration. Like meticulous efforts, outright focus, right direction, and proper training. These can be only be trained by CCIE because they have done the mistakes you need not to do. You can learn from them and their experiences.
I-Medita has a pool of CCIE trainers in different domains who have their own style of delivering the training and preparing you for CCIEs.
- CCIE Security Trainer
Mr. Baldev Singh – CCIE Security #37094
- CCIE Voice/Collaboration Trainer
Mr. Sudhanshu Bhat – CCIE Voice #41212
- CCIE Routing and Switching Trainer
Mr. Saurabh Kumar – CCIE Routing and Switching #46962
Mr. Surendra Singh – CCIE Routing and Switching Written
- 24*7 Lab Access
Everyone understands the need of rigorous training session to clear CCIE Lab Examination. If you are a professional interested in CCIE, you must have wondered if you need to leave your job to put in your time for CCIE? Or, how will you be able to manage your office timings with the Institute timings? How could you practice after long office hours and 3 to 4 hours of theory class? Same goes for the college students as well.
I-Medita understood this concern of its students a long time ago and has opened its gates for 24 hours for students. There is a 24*7 lab access for students with I-Medita ID Cards. All the CCIE and other students can come at any time with the permission of their trainers and practice on devices for hours.
- 100% Success Rate
It is a basic rule to check the success ratio of the Institute while enrolling yourself for any training. How would you know if the Institute is good or not? Results are important to check this. Look for the success rate and go for the highest one. Never compromise yourself when it comes to the training.
I-Medita gives 100% success rates for CCIE Certification. Every student who examined himself/ herself for CCIE certification post-CCIE training from I-Medita has earned it. It’s not just the Institute but trainers, students and their combined efforts that help in achieving this certification.
- Post Training Support: Students don’t usually just go for the examination after the end of the training. They spend some time with themselves practicing and revising what all they had learned. At this time, after the training, sometimes guidance is required from the trainers to solve some urgent query or to clear some concept. It can be done via Call/ SMS/ Video Conference/ Whatsapp as the student may go to their native place or somewhere else after the training.
At I-Medita students can revise the opted course three times free of cost.I-Medita provides this support to all its students after the training regardless of the duration of the training or location of the student.
There are some other features as well that I-Medita provides
- I-Medita provides a lot of study material to CCIE students to help them for self-study. Cisco CCIE Books for the respective course, Classroom Notes, Interview Session Tips, Lab Practice Guidelines to clear Lab examinations, E-books, Practice Questions, CCIE Lab preparation handbook and other related material are given to students.
- There are different modes of delivery available for every course like Classroom Training, One on One Session or Online Training, Video Lectures depending on the requirement of the student.
- I-Medita has a lot of experience in training students. It has trained over 20,000 students till now on networking only and has been associated with many prestigious colleges and universities like IITs, SRM University, IITs, Delhi Technological University, Hindustan University, etc.
There are so many reasons other than the above that can affect the training and the way of delivering it. It is on you and what you chose.
Do observe everything and visit the Institute once before enrolling yourself. Happy Learning.