One day Cisco Networking Workshop at B.S.A College of Engineering and Technology
Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn-Benjamin Franklin
A very nice quote by Benjamin Franklin that involvement of students is very necessary for the activity of learning thus I-Medita comes with this very idea making the learning process intriguing.
On 20th February 2016, I-Medita organized a one day Cisco Networking Workshop with its Cisco Certified Trainers at the B.S.A College of Engineering and Technology in Mathura.
I-Medita is a global firm known for its Training courses provided in the field of networking and other domains. Till now, I-Medita has trained over 20,000 students across India in over 120 prestigious Institutions, Colleges and Universities.
It was a very great experience of sharing knowledge with the students. The event was coordinated by their HOD and organized arrangements were made by the college staff. Student Coordinators were also there to provide us help in the registration process of the Students. The curiosity in Students to learn Networking made the theory sessions by professional Trainers more interesting.
- Popular Training Courses that Makes you Industry Ready
- Best CCIE Training Institute in India
- CCIE Salaries In India | Scope, Skills, Profiles, Growth After CCIE
Day 1 of the workshop
The day started with the theory session on Networking covering all the topics and making all the students ready for the next day of a practical session.
Day 2 of the workshop
As all the students were briefed about the topics on networking already, they started working on practical’s, that is, on Cisco real devices. The process was guided by our Trainers, they assisted all the students in their practical’s and thus at an end there was an exam where all the students were given a problem and then the fastest three among all the students were chosen. Certificates were ready and they were handover to the students
Key Highlights of the workshop:
- Hands on Demonstrations on Real-time Routers and Switches.
- Participants learned how Networking works in Industries.
- How to configure Real-time Routers, Switches and other Networking equipments.
- Networking Devices and their series.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Network engineers in Companies.
- Cisco Certifications and their importance.
Topics Covered during the workshop:
- Network Fundamentals
- Impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- The configuration of Routers, Switches.
- IPV4 and IPV6 Configuration
- Types of Routers, Switches, Firewalls and their usage in the industries.
- Practical performed on Static Routing and Dynamic Routing.
- Application of troubleshooting methodologies to resolve Network problems
- IPv6 addressing scheme.
- Packet handling along the path through a network
- Practical on comparing Static routing and dynamic routing.
Devices Used During the Workshop for Hand on Demonstrations:
- Router: 1841
- Switch: 2950, 2960
This workshop added another success story in I-Medita diary.