How to Apply for Cisco Certification Exam | Step by Step Guide
Cisco Certification Exam are important and validate your knowledge related to Cisco Products and Services. Cisco offers various levels of certifications like Associate Level Certifications, Professional level certification and Expert Level Certifications. Getting certified brings and opens up various professional opportunities in the various domains.
Cisco Certification Exam Types:
Cisco Offers Two Types of Certifications Exams.
- Proctored exams delivered at a test centre
- Self-administered online Exams
In this article, we will focus only on Proctored Cisco Certification exams delivered at a test centre. Self-Administered Online Exams begin with either a 650 or 700 exam code and can be taken from anywhere but you should have an Internet Connection.
Proctored Cisco Certification exams delivered at a Test Centre
Most of the Cisco Certification Exams are delivered in a secured and proctored environment at Person VUE Test Centres. Pearson VUE Centres are the authorised Test delivery partners for Cisco. You can appear for the exam only at Person VUE Centres and these Centres are located throughout the world.
Step by Step Process to Book your Cisco Certification Exam at Pearson VUE Centre:-
For Cisco Certifications, you can register online, by telephone, or by walk in at Nearest Pearson VUE Centre. You can apply for Cisco Certification Exam in two ways:-
- You can directly Visit Nearest Pearson VUE Centre and apply. Locate nearest Pearson VUE centre from here
- You can Apply Online
First Visit Pearson VUE Official Website http://www.vue.com/cisco/
- Sign in if you already have an account or create a new account.
- Once you have successfully login you will get an option to select the Exam Type. As this article mainly focus on Proctored Exam, select Proctored Exam.
- Select the exam you want to appear;