CCNP Enterprise Certification | How to pass the exam | Exam Details
Technological advancements are happening at a constant rate. Applications and businesses these days along with successful businesses aim at connecting people, devices, machines, and applications. And to do so they take advantage of automation to expand and secure their networking infrastructure.
The CCNP Enterprise Certification Course will provide you with the above. CCNP Enterprise Certification will help you develop skills in the ever changing landscape of enterprise network technologies. The certification comprises of 2 exams, first the core technologies and second the enterprise concentration exam of your choice.
Only the CCNP Certification Exam will earn you a Cisco Specialist Certification which will help you get recognized for you accomplishments unlike CCNP Routing and Switching Certification process.
Benefits CCNP Enterprise Certification:
- You get credited with a high value certification from Cisco
- You can customize your certification according to the concentration topic of your choice
- You will be updated according to the ever changing technology
- You will not only have only be updated in the regular concepts about Enterprise Technologies but also learn about automation
- You will earn a specialist certification for passing any CCNP exam – which is core or concentration
- You can qualify for the CCIE Enterprise Lab Exam by passing the CCNP Core Examination
- You get the authority to link the above CCNP Certification Badge to all your social media profiles
How to take up the CCNP Enterprise Certification?
To earn the CCNP Enterprise Certification you need to get through 2 exams:
Name – Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
Code – 350-401 ENCOR
Syllabus – Consists of knowledge of enterprise including
- Dual Stack Architecture (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Network Assurance
NOTE – The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Enterprise Certification
Name – Focuses on emerging and industry specific topics like Network Design, SD-WAN, Wireless, and Automation
You can choose your CCNP Enterprise Concentration Exam from one of the below:
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services v1.0 (300-410 ENARSI)
- Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI)
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (300-420 ENSLD)
- Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD)
- Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
- Automating and Programming Cisco Enterprise Solutions (300-435 ENAUTO)
NOTE– You can prepare for the above concentration exams by taking up the corresponding Cisco Training Courses
Prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise
Cisco hasn’t stated any formal prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise
- Candidates are least expected to have a good understanding about the exam topics before appearing for the exam
- CCNP Candidates usually have a three to five years of experience in implementing enterprise networking solutions
Migration for CCNP Enterprise
The new CCNP Enterprise Certification will replace the CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNP Wireless, and CCDP Certifications.
Candidates who have started preparing towards the CCNP Routing and Switching, CCNP Wireless, or CCDP Certifications can continue studying for the same.
Post 24th February, 2020, Cisco will provide you credits for the work you have completed in these current certifications.
If you complete any of these certifications before February 24
- You will receive the badging for the corresponding new exams and credit towards the new CCNP Enterprise Certification
- You will receive the badging for corresponding technologies – enterprise core technologies, advanced routing, wireless, or design.
You can access the Migration Tool for more information.
Re-certification for CCNP Enterprise
The CCNP Enterprise Certification will be valid for 3 years.
Click here to Visit Re-certification Policy.
Here is a link to the CCNP Enterprise FAQs.
We hope that we were able to answer everything about CCNP Enterprise . If you have any queries about the same do let us know in the comments section below. We will be happy to help!