One Day National Level Cisco Networking workshop at Kumaraguru College, Coimbatore
Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.
A One Day Cisco Networking workshop has recently been organized at Kumaraguru College of Technology, Saravanpatty, Coimbatore on February, 10 2016. More than 60 students participated in this workshop and learned about Networking Technology.
I-Medita is a leader in Cisco Training and considered asIndia’s Most Trusted Institute for Cisco Certifications. Networking is an auspicious domain for communication especially IT Industry. You can’t imagine communications without Networking, and that is the only reason at I-Medita we organize One Day networking workshop every month to help students get awareness about this domain.
This training was delivered by Cisco certified professionals and the entire focus of the training program was to inherit practical knowledge. This workshop entertained many queries from students to the trainer about the world of networking. We made sure we help students understand few things about this domain mainly, what is networking, why do we need it, why is it important and what is going on in Industries nowadays.
Key points of the workshop:
- Participants get to know about out of box topics like networking, its levels and its examinations.
- Participants get to know about proper courses with training institutes, currently industries requirements as well.
- Difference between hands-on demonstration with real-time networking devices and theoretical perspectives.
- Participants learned how Networking works in Industries & roles and responsibilities of network engineers as well.
- According to requirement, how configurations getting varying within networking equipment’s and protocol services.
- Participants get to know about real time mistakes which are fulfilled by only practical sessions.
- Participants get to know about the importance of certifications.
Topics Covered in one day Workshop:
- Understand the basics of Inter-Networking.
- Different topologies and network services, identification of services via different addressing schemes.
- Understand the data flow within network, packet tracing, pinging within different networks.
- Differentiate between networking devices & different types of network.
- Understand the physical connectivity of the routers and switches.