The 41 Best Network Automation Tools in 2021
Automation is the technology by which a process or procedure is performed with minimal human intervention. Automation removes person dependency and standardizes processes as well as increases efficiency by minimizing the possibility of human errors. Similarly, Network automation is a practice of using software and tools to automatically configure, provision, manage and test network devices. Network automation has significant importance in network orchestration, software-defined networking and network virtualization
What are Network Automation Tools?
Network resource controlled via command-line interface (CLI) or an application programming interface (API) can be automated. Script-driven network automation tools use languages such as Python and Ruby to execute tasks, by setting up precise triggers and consistent procedures. Software-based network automation tools use templates for creating and executing tasks based on plain language policies. There are several categories of interfaces, platforms and protocols used to execute script-driven or software-based network automation.
Network automation tools can be leveraged to perform routine, monotonous, and time consuming activities. Networking automation tools can be used for a wide range of activities such as network mapping and device discovery, network configuration management, implementing security compliance, collection of data, analysis of data, providing insight into reports and dashboards, device testing, and more.
Importance & Benefits of Network Automation Tools?
The primary benefits of Network Automation are reduction in human errors, achieving speed, efficiency and lower operational costs. Manual work has probability of human error creeping in. Automating activities pertaining to network management, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring, saves a significant amount of time of the workforce. Employees can focus on more strategic activities such as identifying innovative ways to optimizing performance, reduce risks, enhance security etc.
How to choose the right Networking Automation Tool?
Many network automation tools are available. Some network automation tools are free, open source and offer network automation frameworks, including commonly used, repeatable workflows and commands. While others are paid and offer high end technology for automating workflows and tasks.
There are fully integrated network automation tools which offer functionalities for configuration management, performance monitoring, traffic analysis, end user monitoring, WAN monitoring, IP address management etc. While others only perform targeted activities such as configuration management.
Some important points to consider while choosing the Network Automation Tools are size of your business, your operational requirements, ease of deployment of the tools, the tool features and functionalities in network provisioning, validation, troubleshooting and remediation automation, flexibility to scale & grow with your business and so on. Choose the network automation tools that specifically meet your business needs
41 Best Network Automation Tools
We have listed below some of the best network automation tools:
- RED HAT – ANSIBLE TOWER
- APSTRA AOS – THE APSTRA OPERATING SYSTEM (AOS)
- NETBRAIN AUTOMATION
- SOLARWINDS NETWORK AUTOMATION MANAGER (NAM)
- SALTSTACK – SALTSTACK ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
- FORWARD ENTERPRISE BY FORWARD NETWORKS
- NAPALM (NETWORK AUTOMATION AND PROGRAMMABILITY ABSTRACTION LAYER WITH MULTIVENDOR SUPPORT)
- BMC SOFTWARE – TRUESIGHT AUTOMATION FOR NETWORKS
- NETYCE – ALL IN ONE PLATFORM FOR NETWORK AUTOMATION
- VMWARE NSX
- GITHUB FOR NETWORK AUTOMATION
- CISCO NETWORK AUTOMATION TOOLS
- ALGOSEC SECURITY MANAGEMENT SUITE
- INFOBLOX DNS, DHCP & IPAM (DDI)
- INFOBLOX NETMRI
- ITENTIAL AUTOMATION PLATFORM
- GLUWARE NETWORK AUTOMATION PLATFORM
- MEN&MICE DNS, DHCP, AND IP ADDRESS MANAGEMENT (DDI) SUITE
- MICROFOCUS NETWORK AUTOMATION
- NET LINEDANCER BY LOGIC VEIN
- OPEN-AUDIT BY OPMANTEK
- OP-CONFIG BY OPMANTEK
- NETREO IT INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING PLATFORM.
- FORWARD ESSENTIALS BY FORWARD NETWORKS
- NETENRICH – INTELLIGENT NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- IP FABRIC – AUTOMATED NETWORK ASSURANCE PLATFORM
- NODEGRID MANAGER BY ZPE SYSTEMS
- ALLOT SMART: NETWORK INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR CSPS
- ENTUITY NETWORK ANALYTICS (ENA) BY ENTUITY
- RED HAT ANSIBLE AUTOMATION PLATFORM
- ANSIBLE ENGINE
- CISCO PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE (CISCO PI LMS)
- BLUECAT INTEGRITY BY BLUECAT NETWORKS
- MANAGE ENGINE – AUTOMATED NETWORK CONFIGURATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT
1. RED HAT -ANSIBLE TOWER
Ansible Tower automates cloud provisioning, configuration, deployment, and orchestration. It centralizes and controls your Ansible infrastructure with a visual dashboard, role-based access control, job scheduling, and graphical inventory management. Tower’s REST API and CLI make it easy to embed Tower into existing tools and processes. Ansible Tower is available in Standard and Premium Editions and also offers a free trial.
Ansible Tower Key Features are:
- Automation Dashboard
- Role-Based Access Control
- Delegation and Self-Service
- Create automation workflows
- Scale-out Clustering
- Inventory Management
- Comprehensive REST API and integrations
- Auditing and Logging
2. APSTRA AOS – THE APSTRA OPERATING SYSTEM (AOS)
Website : https://apstra.com/products/
Apstra AOS automation solution simplifies designing, deploying and operating data center networks. Apstra AOS offers a unified view of relationships and interdependencies of millions of data center elements. With real continuous validation, Apstra AOS enables you to instantly pinpoint and quickly resolve issues across all infrastructure silos, regardless of vendor or hardware.
Key Features of Apstra AOS inlcude:
- Easy to build & operate cloud-scale IP networks from just a couple of servers up to thousands of racks.
- Deploy, manage lifecycle of devices from Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Cumulus, & SONiC.
- Intent-Based Analytics feature provides relevant analytics in real time.
Apstra AOS Capabilities include : Zero-Touch Provisioning, 5-Stage Clos, Advanced Root Cause Identification, Intent Time Voyager, Network Lifecycle Day 0, 1, 2+ Move/Add/Change Automation, Group-Based Policies, IPv6 Application Support, Data Center Interconnect, Cloud-scale Infrastructure, Logical Diff, Incremental Config View (Cumulus), Fabric Locking, Resource Pool Utilization,
APSTRA offers a Free Trial. It offers the AOS Enterprise Edition for organizations that need to design and operate large inter-rack virtual networks
3. NETBRAIN AUTOMATION
Website : https://www.netbraintech.com/features/
NetBrain is the market leader for network automation. Its technology platform provides network engineers with end-to-end visibility across their hybrid environments while automating their tasks across IT workflows. NetBrain enables to automate network documentation, accelerate troubleshooting, and strengthen network security.
NetBrain automation software adapts to support any size network, diagnose any type of problem, integrate data from any tool, across complex infrastructures with heterogeneous tech stacks.
Key features of Netbrain Automation are: Control Panel Modelling, Dynamic Map, Executable Runbook, Platform Expansion, SDN Support and add on modules.
4. SOLARWINDS NETWORK AUTOMATION MANAGER (NAM)
Solarwinds is a Leader in Network Management Software & Monitoring Tools. Solarwinds Network Automation Manager is a Unified Network Management Solution for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments
Solarwinds Network Automation Manager(NAM) enables:
- Network performance monitoring
- Traffic and bandwidth analysis
- Config and change management
- Switch port and end-user monitoring and tracking
- WAN performance monitoring
- IP address management
Solarwinds offer a fully functional Free Trial for 30 days. Companies can either opt for the integrated solution or choose to perform targeted activities with their individual products offerings such as: Network Performance Monitor, NetFlow Traffic Analyzer, Network Configuration Manager, IP Address Manager, User Device Tracker, VoIP & Network Quality Manager, etc. They also provide bundle offers such as : Network Bandwidth Analyzer Pack, Log and Network Performance Pack, IP Control Bundle. Get more info about Solarwinds Network Management Products
5. SALTSTACK – SALTSTACK ENTERPRISE PLATFORM
Website : https://www.saltstack.com/
SaltStack Enterprise platform provides powerful automation and orchestration for entire IT Team. SaltStack offers infrastructure automation, security automation and Network automation. Saltstack Enterprise comprises of the Salt Automation Engine, Operations Framework, Command & Control Console, Saltstack SecOps
SaltStack leverages the Salt Automation Engine to offer event-driven automation, cloud provisioning and control, remote execution, orchestration, Multi-OS support, Multi-system support, Configuration management, Agent, agentless (SSH), or proxy agent
Kindly Note, Saltstack is now a part of VMware. VMware acquired SaltStack to Bolster Software Configuration Management and Infrastructure Automation.
Website : https://puppet.com/products/
Puppet is the industry standard for IT automation. Puppet designs products that help companies manage and automate more infrastructure and complex workflows in a simple, yet powerful way. Their main products are:
- Puppet Enterprise: Puppet Enterprise offers both model‑based and task-based capabilities to scale multi-cloud infrastructure. It provides organizations the flexibility to automate what they want, and how they want.
- Puppet Remediate:Puppet Remediate helps organizations discover infrastructure and mitigate security risks by making vulnerability response faster and more reliable.
- Puppet Connect: Due for an early 2021 release is a self-service automation for people and teams. Puppet Connect brings together teams with easy-to-run self-service tasks and agent less orchestration across on-premises, hybrid and cloud infrastructures
- Puppet Comply: Puppet Comply enables continuous compliance across hybrid infrastructure with less overhead and manual work
- Relay by Puppet:Relay is an event-driven automation platform that pulls together all of the tools and technologies DevOps engineers need to effectively manage their environment. It listens to signals from DevOps tools, triggers workflows to orchestrate any required downstream service.
7. FORWARD ENTERPRISE BY FORWARD NETWORKS
Forward Enterprise analyzes network designs and predicts future behavior to proactively eliminate configuration errors and policy violations. Forward Enterprise network automation software documents, searches, verifies, and predicts the behavior of your network by creating an always-accurate software copy of your entire network infrastructure using a unique mathematical model.
Forward Enterprise enables IT teams to troubleshoot faster and eliminate problems prior to a security breach or network outage. It allows to go from testing basic network functionality to verifying compliance under all possible traffic scenarios. Get away from tedious, manual device-specific processes, to automated, end-to-end verification in minutes. It accelerates key IT processes and reduces man-hours in troubleshooting and testing network. It certifies that proposed changes are compliant with existing policies, increases responsiveness of the IT team to change requests and network updates.
Request a Demo : https://forwardnetworks.com/request-a-demo/
8. NAPALM (NETWORK AUTOMATION AND PROGRAMMABILITY ABSTRACTION LAYER WITH MULTIVENDOR SUPPORT)
Website : https://napalm-automation.net/
Napalm is a vendor neutral, cross-platform open source project that provides a unified API to network devices. People around the world are using Napalm to automate their networks.
NAPALM is a Python library that implements a set of functions to interact with different network device Operating Systems using a unified API. NAPALM supports several methods to connect to the devices, to manipulate configurations or to retrieve data.
9. BMC SOFTWARE – TRUESIGHT AUTOMATION FOR NETWORKS
TrueSight Automation for Networks is a scalable, industry-leading solution that automates the management of security vulnerabilities, configurations, compliance, and provisioning
TrueSight Automation for Networks helps admins automate and accelerate vulnerability management, provisioning, configuration, auditing, and maintenance of network devices including routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, and IDS solutions.
See compliance at a glance, Click-through to inspect rules violated by each device, Inspect device-specific details, Quickly assess and remediate vulnerabilities automatically.
10. NETYCE – ALL IN ONE PLATFORM FOR NETWORK AUTOMATION
Website : https://netyce.com/platform/
NetYCE mission is to help building network automation solutions and make it easy and fun! NetYCE is named 2020 Cool Vendor in Enterprise Networking.
NetYCE offers an “All in One Platform for Network Automation”. It comprises of 4 Solutions that can be licensed separately. The Solutions and their respective use cases are:
Configuration Management : Track configurations and changes, Back-up configurations, Jobs
Network Compliance : Compliance validation, mitigation, Dynamic reporting and signaling
Network Automation : Network service provisioning, Workflow Automation, Service discovery & reporting, Service inventory reconciliation
Intent Based Networking : Network inventory, Migrations, OS updates, LCM, Intent-based control, collaboration, Universal API, closed-loop integrations
NetYCE Automation is available in 2 variations. NetYCE FREE – for personal use and NetYCE Enterprise – Network Automation for Enterprise use
Download Free Software here : https://netyce.com/free-download/
Website : https://pypi.org/project/netmiko/
NetMiko is a Multi-vendor library to simplify Paramiko SSH connections across a wide range of network devices from various vendors including Cisco, Arista, and Juniper Networks
Netmiko supports Regularly Tested Devices, Limited Testing Devices, Experimental Devices
Website : https://www.jenkins.io/
The leading open source automation server, Jenkins provides hundreds of plugins to support building, deploying and automating any project. Jenkins can be used as a simple CI server or turned into the continuous delivery hub for any project.
13. VMWARE NSX
VMware NSX virtualizes all networking and security functions. In conjunction with vRealize Automation and VMware Cloud Foundation, accelerates deployments, increases security, and saves time and money by reducing manual, error-prone tasks.
VMware Network Automation Products are:
- VMware NSX: Connects, Protect applications across your data center, multi-cloud, bare metal, and container infrastructure. VMware NSX Data Center delivers a complete L2-L7 networking and security virtualization platform
- vRealize Automation: Modern infrastructure automation platform that enables private and multi-cloud environments, delivers self-service automation, DevOps for infrastructure, configuration management and network automation capabilities.
- VMware Cloud Foundation (VCF) : Enables consistent, secure infrastructure and operations across private and public cloud. Increase enterprise agility and flexibility with the hybrid cloud that delivers it all.
- VMware NSX Advanced Load Balancer (Avi Networks) : Provides multi-cloud load balancing, web application firewall, application analytics and container ingress services across on-premises data centers and any cloud.
- VMware vRealize Network Insight: Helps build an optimized, highly-available, and secure network infrastructure. It helps to Discover, Optimize, and Troubleshoot Apps, Network, and Security with Assurance and Verification
- VMware NSX Intelligence : Distributed Security and Network Analytics Engine for Your Data Center. Simplifies operationalizing micro-segmentation with rich application topology visualization and automated policy recommendations.
The AppViewX Platform is a modular, low-code software automation platform
The AppViewX Platform is a modular, low-code software application that enables the automation and orchestration for PKI and network infrastructure network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow.
It comes with a pre-built library of tasks and workflows, that help Ops teams carry out automation easily. AppViewX helps companies to improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost.
You can watch a Live Demo or Request for 30 day trial here: https://www.appviewx.com/try-appviewx/
Website : https://www.chef.io/products
The Chef Product Suite comprises of Chef Enterprise automation stack and workload-aligned products such as Chef Infra, Chef App Delivery, Chef Compliance, Chef Desktop
Chef Enterprise Automation Stack : enables automation of infrastructure configuration, deployment, and management across environments. It helps to build, deploy, manage, secure any application on any infrastructure, enforce security and compliance standards, gain insights for taking remedial measures.
Chef Enterprise Automation Stack comprises of
- Chef Automate — enterprise dashboards and analytics
- Chef Habitat — application delivery
- Chef InSpec — continuous compliance
- Chef Infra — infrastructure automation
- Chef Premium Content for audit and remediation
CHEF WORKLOAD-ALIGNED PRODUCTS
- Chef Infrastructure Management : Configure, deploy, and manage heterogeneous infrastructure at scale.
- Chef Compliance :Chef Compliance makes it easy for organizations to maintain and enforce compliance across the enterprise
- Chef App Delivery : Define, package, and deliver applications and infrastructure across on-prem, hybrid and cloud environments.
- Chef Desktop : Automate deployment, management, and compliance of broad fleets of IT resources
Python is not a Network Automation Tool. Python is a powerful programming language that lets you work quickly and integrate systems more effectively. It is easy to learn and provides a host of code samples and utlities. It provides extensive support libraries that help to improve the productivity of programmers. It is considered one of the best languages for network automation. So if you are interested in mastering Network Automation, you must learn Python Programming Language.
17. GITHUB FOR NETWORK AUTOMATION
Github is source code control system. Git and GitHub are powerful tools. Network automation programmers are expected to be proficient in using common version control operations with git such as: Adding Files, Cloning, Pushing & Pulling, Committing Changes, Checking for differences, Branching, Merging and Conflict.
18. CISCO NETWORK AUTOMATION TOOLS
Cisco DNA Automation : It automates previously manual on boarding, configuration, provisioning, and software management processes to simplify and scale network operations and greatly minimize configuration errors.
Choose from three subscription tiers: Cisco DNA Essentials, Cisco DNA Advantage, and Cisco DNA Premier. Subscriptions are available in 3-, 5-, and 7-year terms. All include Cisco Software Support Service (SWSS).
Get more information here : https://www.cisco.com/c/en_in/solutions/enterprise-networks/dna-automation.htmll
Cisco ACI for Data Center : Cisco ACI is an industry-leading SDN solution that provides policy-driven automation through an integrated underlay and overlay, is hypervisor agnostic, and extends policy automation to any workload — including virtual machines, physical bare-metal servers, and containers.
Cisco Crosswork Network Automation : Plan, design, implement, operate, and optimize your service provider network with Cisco Crosswork Network Automation. Cisco Crosswork is designed to help service providers gain the mass awareness, augmented intelligence, and proactive control for a comprehensive data-driven, intent-based automated network.
Cisco Crosswork Network Automation is ready for service providers of all sizes with broad or narrow use cases – any device, anytime, anywhere, any format – a truly scalable solution for a 5G world.
Get more information here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/crosswork-network-automation/index.html
Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO) : Cisco NSO provides a robust and sophisticated bridge between automation and orchestration frameworks, such as business process workflow, OSS/BSS, and DevOps tooling and the underlying physical and virtual infrastructure. NSO delivers a fast, dependable, scalable, cross-domain, multivendor automation solution with the following unique capabilities:
- Northbound APIs and software interfaces that allow straightforward integration into existing business systems and operational tool chains
- Multivendor device abstraction layer that uses Network Element Drivers (NEDs) to mediate access to both Cisco and more than 150 other- party physical, virtual devices • Sophisticated integrated tools for maintaining state integrity, troubleshooting, auditing
- Extensibility through custom development or through prebuilt function packs for uses such as NFVI MANO and Secure Agile Exchange (SAE)
19. ALGOSEC SECURITY MANAGEMENT SUITE
The AlgoSec Security Management Suite (ASMS) is an automation solution for network security policy management that provides end-to-end visibility of the network security infrastructure, business applications, and their connectivity flow – across cloud, SDN, and on-premises enterprise networks.
ASMS automates time-consuming security policy change with zero-touch, proactively assesses risk, and ensures continuous compliance. Quickly provision, change, migrate, or decommission network connectivity, speeding delivery into production, and much more.
ASMS Suite comprises of three separate yet tightly integration products:
- Business Flow : Application Connectivity, Discovery & Management
- FireFlow: Security Policy Change Automation
- Firewall Analyzer : Network Abstraction and Policy Analysis
20. INFOBLOX DNS, DHCP & IPAM (DDI)
Website : https://www.infoblox.com/products/ddi/
Infoblox is industry leader in DDI market space. We offer flexibility to deploy DDI in ways that meet organizations precise needs—as rugged on-premises appliances and applications with built-in cloud integration also virtual appliances managed completely in the cloud.
Using Infoblox DDI, IT Teams Can:
- Consolidate DNS, DHCP and IP address management into a single platform, deployed on-site and managed from a common console
- Enhance cloud-based application performance for branch offices and remote sites with the industry’s first cloud-managed DDI platform
- Access rich, integrated Reporting and Analytics capabilities for capacity planning, asset management, compliance control and auditing
21. INFOBLOX NETMRI
Infoblox NetMRI aims to simplify and streamline Network Management, provide control over your network infrastructure, smartly manage Multi-Vendor Network with Automation, Visibility and Continuous Insight.
Infoblox NetMRI Network Infrastructure Management solution capabilities include: topology-aware automation, dynamic reference lists, multi-device-sessions and non-configuration data assessment. In addition, it supports multi-vendor L3 virtualization and virtual routing. It simplifies configurations with embedded expert analysis that proactively detects configuration problems.
With Infoblox Engineering Teams Can
- Increase network responsiveness, uptime with automated provisioning, analysis, insights
- Enhance network visibility by automatically discovering device configurations
- Reduce risk of security breaches, compliance penalties and brand damage by continuously enforcing policy requirements.
22. ITENTIAL AUTOMATION PLATFORM
Website : https://www.itential.com/
Itential Automation Platform for Multi-Domain Networks is a network automation software for physical, virtual, and cloud networks.
Itential Automation Platform provides
- Low-code, drag-and-drop interface to design, build, visualize repeatable automation workflows.
- Built in Network Intelligence supports current operations and enables limitless array of network automation capabilities
- Pre-Built Collection of Integrations, Transformations, and Automations for simple, reusable and rapid deployment of network automation capabilities.
With Itential Automation Platform, you can automate any network domain and any network vendor, automate any network change, connect to everything with Itential’s Aggregated Network API, Get a unified view across your entire network.
23. GLUWARE NETWORK AUTOMATION PLATFORM
Gluware Network Automation:
Gluware presents Model-Drive Intelligent Network Automation. Gluware brings a powerful layer of intelligence to automate and orchestrate large multi-vendor, mission-critical networks—code-free and at scale. Gluware’s patented Intent-Based Networking (IBN) technology streamlines network management processes to prevent outages, enhance security and increase agility. Gluware works across vendors, technologies and standards in modern networks.
Get more information here : https://gluware.com/network-automation/
Gluware Control is the centralized control panel for Gluware Intelligent Network Automation applications. Gluware Control helps easily manage devices and software across dozens of vendors and operating systems including routers, switches, firewalls, load-balancers, WAN optimizers and wireless LAN controllers.
Gluware Control is a centralized platform designed to simplify the installation, configuration, operations, maintenance and management of your network at feature level or full configuration.
Get more information here : https://gluware.com/gluware-control/
24. MEN&MICE DNS, DHCP, AND IP ADDRESS MANAGEMENT (DDI) SUITE
Each network’s functional reliability is determined by the split-second interplay of the critical network trinity: DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management, also known as DDI.
Men&Mice DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI) Suite is built to help keep large enterprise networks connected by transforming the way you see, and control, your IP infrastructure. Men&Mice Suite pulls together critical DNS, DHCP and IP Address Management data from on-premises, cloud, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, creating a comprehensive network overview and centralized management and control.
Men&Mice software solutions boost business efficiency and growth by helping you manage and monitor your network spaces wherever they’re hosted, across platforms and on-premises, in the cloud or in hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
25. MICROFOCUS NETWORK AUTOMATION
MicroFocus Network Automation drives automated configuration, change, and security compliance across the enterprise network.
With MicroFocus you can automate compliance and configuration tasks, ensure proactive Policy Enforcement, determine & monitor Device Inventory Connectivity, monitor Network Health & Performance. With MicroFocus Network Automation, companies can remain compliant, improve security, prevent inconsistencies and improve MTTR and achieve cost reduction.
They offer an Evaluation Software for 60 days and 250 nodes. Check details https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/products/network-automation/free-trial
26. NET LINEDANCER BY LOGIC VEIN
Website : https://www.logicvein.com/
Net LineDancer is a sophisticated but simplistic and easy to use Network configuration and Change Management software designed to help network engineers manage the configurations on the network devices (routers, switches, etc.).
NetLineDancer provides inventory reports, detailed hardware and software information of devices, configuration comparison and history, password change, automated detection of configuration changes, and integration with network monitoring systems.
Net LineDancer also provides a simple but powerful web-based user interface where you can perform all of these tasks with ease.
You can avail NetLine Dancer Full Product Evaluation Free Trial for 30 days here: https://www.logicvein.com/evaluation-download/
27. OPEN-AUDIT BY OPMANTEK
Open-Audit is a Network Discovery and Inventory Software. It tells you exactly what is on your network, how it is configured and when it changes. Companies can configure Open-AudIT to automatically scan network every couple of hours and devices & systems daily.
Open-AudIT intelligently scans an organization’s network and stores the configurations of the discovered devices, instantly provides information such as software licensing, configuration changes, non-authorized devices, capacity utilization and hardware warranty status reports.
Open-AudIT offers additional features likes Business Dashboards, Report filtering, Scheduled discovery, Scheduled Reports and Maps.
Avail a Free Download here: https://opmantek.com/network-management-download/open-audit/
28. OP-CONFIG BY OPMANTEK
opConfig offers Automated Configuration and Compliance Management. opConfig continuously monitors the configuration of devices, tracks changes and stores a complete history of configuration information. opConfig can assist with risk management and regulatory compliance (APRA, PCI-DSS, SOX) for device configuration, software versions and hardware.
opConfig allows organizations to simplify the management of equipment configuration files in multi-vendor environments. opConfig assists in disaster recovery, troubleshooting and change management. Organizations can efficiently manage backup, comparison of configuration information, that enables quick resolution of problems and compliance with standards.
opConfig yearly subscription is around $799. You may like to request a demo or try the Free Download as well.
Restorepoint provides script-free network automation for more than 100 network, security, and storage vendors. Restorepoint automates network configuration backup, recovery, compliance analysis and audits, and change management.
Companies can save significant time & efforts of network administration, auditing time, and reduce risk by using a single solution for multi-vendor management.
Try Restorepoint with a 20 device license, free for 30 days. https://www.restorepoint.com/evaluate
30. NETREO IT INFRASTRUCTURE MONITORING PLATFORM.
Website : https://www.netreo.com/platform/
Netreo IT infastructure monitoring platform gives organizations a unified, single pane of glass view into their organization. Netreo is simple to configure and administer and offers flexible, in-depth application testing and multiple protocol support.
Netreo includes automated interface status detection, hardware failure checks including CPU, fan, and power supply, web defacement alerts, authenticated web testing, BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF routing or peering failures, SMTP, POP3, and IMAP mail telnet, remote access methods, and more! Customized alert options are practically unlimited.
Alerts can be sent in many formats, including email, SMS, SNMP traps, and can be integrated with other management or trouble ticketing system
Get a free trial : https://tools.netreo.com/eval/add
31. FORWARD ESSENTIALS BY FORWARD NETWORKS
Forward Network offers two Editions. Forward Enterprise and Forward Essentials.
Forward Essential organizes network configuration and state information making it accessible and easily consumable by network teams. Forward Essentials provides an easy-to-use interface and provides functionalities such as instant search, always-up-to-date topology, device inventory, diff capability. Forward Essentials enables to reduce the time and costs involved in conducting root cause analysis, maintaining up-to-date-network documentation and workflow integration
Kindly note: Forward Essentials offers basic features and functionalities and can be deployed on cloud only. On the other hand, Forward Enterprise can be deployed on-premises or cloud and provides advances features, and capabilities.
32. NETENRICH – INTELLIGENT NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Website : https://network.netenrich.com/
Netenrich, intelligent network management optimizes and secures cloud and internal application access for all users, anywhere, from any device by converging software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) and network security. It provides visibility with network management audit reports and compliance status of individual devices in your network.
Simplifies device configuration management, keeps track of vulnerabilities, and ensures zero downtime of your network environment. Enables adhering to compliance and improving performance with centralized monitoring services. Provides vendor agnostic monitoring to detect blind spots across network infrastructure.
Monitors device resources and configures edge devices with custom templates. Optimize business processes and enhance communications by reducing latency, managing flows, and eliminating device and media dependencies. Organizations can set up a 24/7 Virtual NOC that leverages best practices and advanced technology to focus on collaboration
Netenrich’s network management solutions help to increase productivity, simplify operational processes, improve quality, secure NetOps, and reduce cost.
33. IP FABRIC – AUTOMATED NETWORK ASSURANCE PLATFORM
Website : https://ipfabric.io/
IP Fabric – Automated Network Assurance Platform>
IP Fabric provides insight into the functionality and security of enterprise networks. IP Fabric Network Assurance platform will help you automate network operations and prevent outages. IP Fabric helps Discover, Verify, Document and Visualize your network.
- Full History About Your Network : IP Fabric helps you pinpoint recent changes in routing, topology, CLI data, and more. IP Fabric enables assessing real-time and historical trends in infrastructure network. This helps to conduct analysis, forecasting, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
- Network Intent Verification : IP Fabric’s solution is incredibly effective in hybrid environments that contain a mixture of infrastructure vendors. The system normalizes vendor-specific information into a standard network model that enables verification of the network as a whole. IP Fabric is supplied with dozens of predefined network verification checks.
- Dynamic Network Discovery & Mapping: IP Fabric plug & play solution provides powerful automated mapping and visualization options for organizations with complex enterprise or service provider networks. IP Fabric maps out network infrastructure live data in an accurate and up-to-date network model. With ViewBuilder functionality, users can create any type of fully customized topology view based on real data from infrastructure elements.
- Network Automation : Collect, organize and search through live network data from thousands of infrastructure nodes from a multi-vendor environment. Normalize collected data and create a unique mathematical network model. Over 100 pre-defined network intent verifications provide the user with an immediate view of potential issues and misconfigurations. Interactive customizable diagrams with protocol-level in-depth detail. Tools for advanced network and security analysis.
- Automate Network Documentation : IP Fabric platform automates network documentation process. It creates two types of documents Low-Level Network Design Report that provides a detailed network overview for each business location, including topology visualization. Second, Network Audit / Network Analysis Report that provides overall report of your network, including network state checks.
34. NODEGRID MANAGER BY ZPE SYSTEMS
Nodegrid Manager allows you to control your network assets, regardless of vendor — all on one intuitive interface. Nodegrid Manager is a single tool that makes your network management simple & efforts. It is easy to install and use, and comes with plenty of features such as:
- Install fast from a bootable, non-dependent ISO image
- Use One screen to manage physical & virtual assets (VMs, routers, firewalls)
- Access all asset types, regardless of vendor (Avocent, Raritan, Cisco, HP, & more)
- Cut costs across the board (CAPEX, OPEX, training, support, & more)
- Save time with automatic, policy-based discovery & management
- Get secure remote access to network anywhere, from desktop, tablet, or smartphone
35. ALLOT SMART: NETWORK INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS FOR CSPS
Allot Smart is a suite of network intelligence solutions for Communications Service Providers (CSPs), powered by machine learning, artificial intelligence and cutting-edge DPI technology. Allot Smart helps CSPs achieve Network Visibility, Traffic Management, Policy & Charging Control, Regulatory Compliance
Allot Smart enables network operators to clearly see and understand their networks from within and provides the tools to optimize, innovate, and capitalize on learning about users and network behaviors, to improving quality of service and reducing costs.
Allot Smart comprises:
- SmartVisibility: Access accurate usage data and analytics to improve network performance. Make informed business decisions and deliver the services subscribers want..
- SmartTraffic QoE: Leverage SmartVisibility to reap the benefits of automated congestion management and QoE optimization. Get the most out of deployed infrastructure and defer expansion.
- SmartPCC: Innovate and grow revenue by rolling out personalized service plans that cater to the unique and dynamic needs of prepaid, postpaid, and business customers.
- SmartSentinel: Comply with URL filtering, data retention and GDPR regulations efficiently and cost-effectively. The Allot Smart suite of solutions is powered by underlying products Allot Service Gateway, ClearSee, NetXplorer, Subscriber Management Platform
36. ENTUITY NETWORK ANALYTICS (ENA) BY ENTUITY
Website : https://entuity.com/
Entuity Network Analytics (ENA) is a powerful, easy-to-use enterprise network analytics solution designed for IT organizations to maximize network performance and service availability.
ENA’s comprehensive features and functionalities include: Auto Discovery and Inventory, SurePath Application Path Monitoring, Live Topology and Geographic Maps, Events Management, Root Cause Analysis, Configuration Management & Monitoring, Multi-cloud support—AWS, Azure, Seamless and Infinite Scalability, Elemental Performance, Integrated Traffic Flow, NBAR support, Customizable Reporting with Dynamic Dashboards, Integrated Virtual/Physical Management, 100% Mobile Responsiveness, 3rd Party Vendor Integrations.
ENA is Designed for enterprises and MSPs and provides network intelligence for faster insight, proactive monitoring and efficient management of complex networks. ENA simplifies the process of managing, monitoring and analyzing network data and ensures more up time and lowers costs
Request a Guided Demo of Entuity here: https://entuity.com/guided-demo/
37. RED HAT ANSIBLE AUTOMATION PLATFORM
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform integrates Red Hat’s automation suite consisting of Red Hat Ansible Tower, Red Hat Ansible Engine, and use-case specific capabilities for Microsoft Windows, network, security, and more, along with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based capabilities and features for organization-wide effectiveness.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform helps teams manage complex network deployments by adding control, knowledge and delegation to Ansible-powered environments. The Ansible Network automation platform enables network teams to ensure :
- Security: Store Network Credentials
- Delegation: Using Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Power: Leverage the Ansible Tower API
- Control: Schedule Jobs for Automated Playbook Runs
- Flexibility: Launch Job Templates Using Surveys
- Integrations: Leverage Ansible Tower Integrations like Version Control
- Compliance: Run Jobs in Check Mode for Audits
38. ANSIBLE ENGINE
Red Hat Ansible Engine is built on the simple, powerful, and agentless foundational capabilities derived from the Ansible project. Ansible Engine is the simplest way to automate your IT infrastructure. Using Ansible Engine, developers and network operations teams can get to automating quickly with support for the underlying execution engine and core modules.
Ansible is an automation solution that acts as a resource provisioner, configuration management tool, application release automation, and can provision and manage entire application and infrastructure environments.
Users are able to model their environment in human-readable Ansible “Playbooks”. Playbooks generate a comprehensive plan of how all of systems in the infrastructure interrelate, rather than just managing one system at a time. Finally, Ansible is completely agentless, so no additional custom security infrastructure is necessary.
39.CISCO PRIME INFRASTRUCTURE (CISCO PI LMS)
Cisco Prime LAN Management (Cisco PI LMS) is upgraded and replaced by Cisco Prime Infrastructure Cisco Prime Infrastructure provides One Management and One Assurance of Enterprise Networks across wired and wireless / for One Network
Cisco Prime Infrastructure simplifies the management of wireless and wired networks. It offers Day 0 and 1 provisioning, as well as Day N assurance from the branch to the data center. Cisco Prime Infrastructure offers single view and point of control, across both network and compute.
Features & Functionalities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure comprise of: Single-pane-of-glass management, Simplified deployment of Cisco capabilities, Deep Application Visibility, Comprehensive coverage of enterprise mobility, Unified assurance across network and compute, Centralized visibility of distributed networks:
Cisco Prime Infrastructure helps to manage your network more efficiently and effectively. Companies can achieve the highest levels of wireless and wired network performance, service assurance, and application-centric end-user experience.
40. BLUECAT INTEGRITY BY BLUECAT NETWORKS
Automation is an essential part of Adaptive DNS. It improves organizational efficiency and productivity. BlueCat Integrity provides an intelligent DDI platform designed to eliminate complexity, automate provisioning, accelerate application deployment, and ensures business resilience
BlueCat can help make DNS fast, resilient, and secure. It enables centralized control of core DDI services, accelerates application performance, delivers networking for branch offices, integrates with hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Benefits of BlueCat Integrity are:
- Unifies disparate DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) solutions into a single source of truth
- Drives speed and efficiency by eliminating manual errors through smart automation
- Moves with compute workloads across physical and hybrid environments
- Integrates everywhere to provide universal DNS access
Delivers uncompromising DNS visibility and control to protect against cyber threats
41. MANAGE ENGINE – AUTOMATED NETWORK CONFIGURATION CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Network Configuration Manager is a multi-vendor network change, configuration and compliance management (NCCM) solution for switches, routers, firewalls and other network devices. NCM helps automate and take total control of the entire life cycle of device configuration management.
Key Features of the Manage Engine Network Configuration Manager<
- Configuration Change Alerting
- Search Configurations & Devices • In-Depth Reports
- Configuration Comparison
- PCI Review NCM Job Scheduling
- Remote Firmware Upgrade
- Change Review & Approval Mechanism
- Configuration Rollback
- Role-Based Access Control