One Day Hands-on Workshop On Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1
Don’t wait for the right opportunity. Create It. – George Bernard Shaw
I-Medita, Pune organized a One Day Workshop on Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1. This workshop was delivered by CCIE Security Certified experts. This one day workshop included fundamentals of installation, configuration, setup and administration of Cisco ASA Firewall on OS 9.6.1.
The workshop is recently organized on 08 April 2018 at10.00 AM to 04.00 PM, the workshop was started by Mr. Baldev Singh CCIE Security #37094 at I-Medita where 20+ students participated in this astonishing workshop. Beginners in Network Security Domain, Network Engineers who are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Network Security infrastructures, Network Operators, Network Administrators, Firewall Administrators, and Cisco Security Professionals are the part of this amazing workshop.
There was a prerequisite for this workshop that one should have the general understanding of TCP/IP Addressing and Routing, OSI/TCP IP Model, Command Line Configuration.
Mr. Baldev Singh started the workshop from the very basic introduction on Network Security domain and later he provided the in-depth knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewall- OS 9.6.1.
The following are the topics that are covered in the workshop:
- Firewall Introduction
- Cisco ASA Introduction and Basics
- NAT (Network Address Translations) on OS 8.4 earlier and later versions
- IPSec overview
- VPN Overview
- Advance Firewall Features Overview
- Highly Available Redundant System configuration
Post lunch, there was the practical session on ASA Basic, ASA NAT, ASA Site-Site, and ASA Failover.
The following are the devices for same:
- Router-2900/CSR Routers
Later, there was an interacting session between the trainer, experts and the candidates where they were enlightened by the great knowledge. Beginners get to know the real experience of the Networking experts and the trainers in Network Security Domain.
I-Medita is a training and development institute which is trusted by students and colleges around the world. There are countless features that are provided by I-Medita which includes some of the following:
- Trainers are highly qualified and experts in their domain.
- 24*7 Lab Access and Industry Standard Networking Labs and Equipment.
- Course Revision – By enrolling once you can avail classes for same training up to 3 times.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, Digital Pads.
- In-House tests will be taken to ensure the maximum absorption of concepts by students and practice for Cisco Exams.
- Latest books, workbooks, updated notes, eBooks, Interview Questions handbooks, CCIE Lab preparation documents and other related material is provided by I-Medita.
- Full Time Certified Lab Instructor(s) to help you during the lab.