One Day Workshop on Cisco VoIP (Voice over IP) at I-Medita
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.– William Butler Yeats
I-Medita has recently organized a One Day Workshop on Cisco VoIP (Voice over IP) on 25th February 2017 (Sunday) at 9.30 AM to 01.00 PM, where students got hands-on experience in VoIP domain. More than 30 students participated in this workshop. The workshop was delivered by Mr. Sudhanshu Bhat (CCIE Voice #41212).
Mr. Sudhanshu starts with the Introduction and undergoes in-depth knowledge of Cisco VoIP domain. Also, there were many other deep concepts were taken under the incredible workshop.
Topics covered during the VoIP workshop:
- Understand practical aspects of VoIP Domain.
- Traditional Telephony Introduction
- Real-Time Transport protocol Introduction
- Cisco VoIP Products Introduction – CUCM, CUCME, CUC, IM and Presence
- Cisco IP Phone boot up process and Registration to CME
- Connecting traditional analog phones with Cisco VoIP Infrastructure.
- VoIP and its future prospects
- Cisco Certification like CCNA Collaboration, CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration.
There was also a practical demonstration of devices/software like:
- IP Phones – 7965, 9971
- Cisco Jabber
- Software, Other Devices, VM – ISM-CUE, CIPC, CUCM, CUC, CUCM IM & Presence
Later, there was an interacting session between the trainers and participants where they asked their doubts on VoIP, their career options, and different job profiles and delighted with the answers on working fields of Cisco VoIP domain and their roles.
I-Medita is the foremost and trusted networking institute between working professionals and students who are interested in networking domain. The institute provides training in Cisco courses like Routing and Switching, Security, Collaboration and Service Provider, other vendors like F5 LTM, Checkpoint and Palo Alto and much other networking training.
I-Medita has Maharashtra’s biggest Cisco labs which are available 24*7, all the trainers are CCIE Certified. I-Medita also takes part in workshops and industrial visits, and one such workshop was organized for students on Cisco VoIP.