Three Days CISCO Networking Workshop at ITM University Gwalior
Every Addition To True Knowledge Is An Addition To Human Power.
Knowledge can be used as the exact word for the total 148 students who attended the workshop on November 3 – 5, 2015 by I-Medita Learning Solutions on Cisco Networking. Knowledge, when channeled in the right path and right direction can create the fortune of life. In today’s world networking and IT industry has grown so big in size that every day, it has to be revised and modified.
In last Two-Year of Existence, I-Medita has trained more than 18000 students from various colleges at Pan India Level through our Unique Hands-on workshops and we are also trusted by more than 200 Colleges for various kinds of Training in their campuses. Training is delivered by experienced CCIE certified professionals and the entire focus of the training program is to inherit practical knowledge.
However, in order to think out of the box, one must be clear with the basics and practice legacy as well. Hence, for the very purpose, ITM University played host to I-Medita for the 3 days Cisco Networking Workshop by showing gratitude Mr. Surendar Singh With a combo like that, backing the arrangement and ensuring everything went smoothly, the workshop was bound to be a success.
You can also read: Top 8 Android Applications to boost your CCNA Knowledge Key Highlights of the workshop:
- Hands on Demonstrations on Real-time Routers and Switches.
- Participants learned how Networking works in Industries.
- How to configure Real-time Routers, Switches and other Networking equipment’s.
- Networking Devices and their series.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Network engineers in Companies.
- Cisco Certifications and their importance.
Topics Covered during the Workshop:
- Network Fundamentals
- Impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- The configuration of Routers, Switches.
- IPV4 and IPV6 Configuration
- Types of Routers, Switches, Firewalls and their usage in the industries.
- Practical performed on Static Routing and Dynamic Routing.
- Application of troubleshooting methodologies to resolve Network problems
- IPv6 addressing scheme.
- Packet handling along the path through a network
- Practical on comparing Static routing and dynamic routing.
Devices Used During the Workshop for Hand on Demonstrations:
- Switch Different series of switch were available
- Cisco Packet Tracer: software used for troubleshooting network topologies.
- Telnet Client for remote access
- Putty as command line interface.
- Wire Shark for analyzing/tracing the packets.
The student and faculty coordinators with the trainers made this workshop a huge success! Recommended read: How B.A/B.Sc/BCA students can start career in Networking Domain?