2 days Cisco Networking Workshop at National Institute of Technology, Trichy
You cannot open a book without learning something.
On the 4th March I-Medita club together with National Institute of Technology, Trichy for a two-day workshop on Cisco Networking.
I-Medita is considered as India’s Most Trusted Cisco Training Company and offer Training courses in the field of Networking. I-Medita frequently organizes such workshops with various colleges and thus imparting Knowledge.
I-Medita has Cisco Certified Trainers and train students efficiently.
Collaborating with National Institute of Technology, Trichy was an amazing experience. In the two-day workshop, the first day was all on theory where all the basics were clear and the question and answer session were the intriguing part where almost all the students raise their questions about the networking domain and all the doubts were clarified by our Professional Trainers. Over 300 students participated in this workshop and were introduced to Cisco Networking.
The last day of the workshop but the most important, where practical’s was being performed. All the basic devices routers, switches were made use of students performed it.
Students were guided by our trainers even the college staff and student coordinators provided great help right from the reservation of the seminar hall to a very well organized arrangement of the event.
Then there was the final exam where all the students were given the same problem and then the fastest three students were chosen among all. Certificates were handover to the students. After the doubt clearing session, the workshop was wind up ending it on a happy note.
Key Highlights of the workshop:
- Hands on Demonstrations on Real-time Routers and Switches.
- Participants learned how Networking works in Industries.
- How to configure Real-time Routers, Switches and other Networking equipment.
- Networking Devices and their series.
- Roles and Responsibilities of Network engineers in Companies.
- Cisco Certifications and their importance.
Topics Covered during the Workshop:
- Network Fundamentals
- Impact of infrastructure components in an enterprise network
- The configuration of Routers, Switches.
- IPV4 and IPV6 Configuration
- Types of Routers, Switches, Firewalls and their usage in the industries.
- Practical performed on Static Routing and Dynamic Routing.
- Application of troubleshooting methodologies to resolve Network problems
- IPv6 addressing scheme.
- Packet handling along the path through a network