Visit by Students of APCOE Pune at Cisco Networking Labs: I-Medita
Industrial Visit at Pune’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs at I-Medita
I-Medita is a Cisco Registered Partner and has Pune’s Biggest Cisco Training Lab which is full of Cisco Routers, Switches Firewalls, IPS, IDS, VoIP Devices and much more. I-Medita helps engineering and polytechnic students to get awareness about networking Field and how they can kick start their career in the same Domain.
35+ Students from Anantrao Pawar College of Engineering & Research, Pune visited I-Medita Cisco Training labs and learned the working of these devices.
The Session was delivered by Mr. Sugandh Kansal CCSI#33871 and Mr. Surendra Singh(CCIE R&S Written) they both shared deep insights about the Working of Networking industry and roles and responsibilities of Networking Engineers and also about various other Profiles.
Some Key highlights about Industrial Visit:
- Career options in Networking Domain
- Various Profiles in Networking Field.
- Configuration of Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Working of Networking devices in IT Industry
- Various Certification Tracks
- Working of Data Centers like Google and Facebook Data Centers
- Under Sea Cabling
- How Network is implemented in Companies.
- Networking companies in India and Abroad.
The Industrial visit at I-Medita Cisco Training labs was initiated by Faculties of APCOE. 35+ students were accompanied by Prof Snehal, Prof M Veer, and Ms. Radhika.
If you would like to schedule this visit for your college then you can fill out this industrial visit form.