CCIE Collaboration Bootcamp v3.0
CCIE COLLABORATION V3.0 LAB EXAM BOOTCAMP
The CCIE Collaboration Bootcamp (CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam Training) is training with a short span of time which focuses on CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Examination Official Cisco Content. The training is delivered by CCIE Collaboration Trainers with effective and practical learning of CCIE Collaboration v3.0
The New Collaboration Solutions are expected to make as much as possible use of automation, to deliver, scale, and secure opportunities to connect the world. The CCIE Collaboration Bootcamp will help you gain knowledge and skills to maximize opportunities. The new CCIE Collaboration (v3.0) certification prepares candidates for today’s expert-level job positions in VoIP & collaboration technologies. The new CCIE Collaboration (v3.0) now covers automation and programmability to help engineers scale their enterprise collaboration infrastructure.
CCIE Collaboration is one of the industry’s most respected certifications, and CCIE Collaboration Certification distinguishes you as a technical leader.
Any hiring manager will prefer a candidate with certification over a candidate with no certification. It makes the hiring manager believe in the candidate’s skills and knowledge.
The CCIE Collaboration Training will help you be a technical leader in this constantly changing landscape of collaboration technologies. The curriculum includes core technology areas along with end-to-end lifecycle skills from planning to designing to operating to optimizing.
CCIE Collaboration is an expert level course which validates a candidate’s knowledge and skills to be responsible for design, implementation, and troubleshooting of complex collaboration solutions and ensures your knowledge in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting in complex networks and the challenges of video, mobility, and presence as the foundation for workplace collaboration solutions.
|Training Type||Classroom & Online|
|Training Name||CCIE Collaboration v5 Lab Exam Training|
|Training Duration||5 Days|
|Rack Access||30 Sessions (1 Session = 6 Hours)|
|Training Cost||Click to Chat with us on WhatsApp|
|Batches Available||Regular (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
BENEFITS OF I-MEDITA’S CCIE COLLABORATION BOOTCAMP
- You will be coined as a technical leader in the collaboration solutions world
- Due to the introduction of automation, you can now expertise in Collaboration Automation
- Another areas of expertise available are designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing collaboration solutions
- Technical expertise with designing can help you in digital transformation
- You will also receive a Specialist Certification post passing the qualifying exams
HIGHLIGHTS OF CCIE COLLABORATION BOOTCAMP:
- Certified Trainer- Training will be delivered by Cisco CCIE Certified Experts.
- Official Cisco Curriculum- I-Medita follows the official Cisco course content for CCIE Collaboration v3.
- Rigorous hands-on lab sessions to help you prepare for the Lab Examination.
- Study material- E-books, workbooks, lab preparation guides etc. are provided to each candidate.
- Both Online and Classroom training options are available.
- Mock test simulation-based are taken to prepare candidates for Global Examinations.
- Dedicated Rack access is provided to all the participants.
- Smart classroom with overhead projectors, High-speed Internet WiFi connectivity, Digital writing pads.
- At I-Medita, we have limited students in batch so that student gets personalized attention of the trainer.
- Special Packages and hospitality provided with accommodation, SIM Cards, travel trips, pick and drop facilities, etc.
- Visa Assistance facility available.
There are no formal pre-requisites required for this program but the candidate should have a thorough understanding of the topics.
The candidates which are appearing are usually recommended to have five to seven years of experience in designing, deploying, operating, and optimizing collaboration technologies and solutions in advance.
CCIE Collaboration CERTIFICATION DETAILS
To earn the CCIE Collaboration Certification you need to pass 2 exams:
Exam 1: Pass the Qualifying Exam: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 350-801)
Content: It focuses on the candidate’s knowledge about Collaboration Infrastructure
Training Course: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 350-801)
Exam 2: Pass the Hands-on Lab Exam: CCIE Collaboration v3.0 Lab Exam
Focus Area: End-to-end Lifecycle of a Complex Collaboration Infrastructure (Designing to Deploying and Operating to Optimizing)
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858
What Our Students Say