CCIE SECURITY BOOTCAMP OVERVIEW
CCIE Security boot camp is s a rigorous hands-on classroom style Training Program. The objective of boot camp is to prepare you for CCIE Security Written and Lab examination is a shorter period of time.
CCIE Security Technology and Lab boot camp will prepare you to master all the specialist level concepts as per the official Cisco Security Examination blueprints. Post completion of this boot camp candidate is ready to attempt and pass CCIE Security Written and Lab Examination.
CCIE Security is one of the most prestigious and asked certifications in IT Networking Industry. This certification proves your expert-level abilities and skills to configure, manage and troubleshoot complex Cisco Network Security Enterprise Solutions.
|Training Name||CCIE Sec Technology Bootcamp||CCIE Sec Lab Only Bootcamp|
|Training Type||Classroom & Online||Classroom & Online|
|Training Duration||30 Days||6 Days|
|Hours per Day||4-6||2-4|
Regular (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)
- CCNP Security level Knowledge.
- You should have three to five years of job experience into Network Security domain before attempting CCIE Security Certification
- Detailed understanding of Cisco Network Security products.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Candidates preparing for CCIE Security Written and Lab Examination.
- Candidates who have CCNP Security level knowledge and wants to gain expert level skills.
- Network Security Experts with 4-5 years of Industry Experience.
CCIE Security Lab BOOTCAMP COURSE OVERVIEW
- Understanding the CCIE Security Lab Topology
- Understanding Cisco Security Architecture
- Troubleshooting and Lab Strategy of-
- Core Configuration
- Cisco VPN
- Cisco IPS
- Identity Authentication
- Secure Communications
- Control and Management Plane Security
- Advanced Security
- Network Attacks
- Network Threat defence
- Content Security – Email Security
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Infrastructure Security
Devices to be Used
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 184.108.40.206
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.3.102
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.4(3)
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module : 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: 8.6.(1)
- FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
Cisco Catalyst Switch
- WS-C3850-24U 03.07.04E
Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- 5512-X: 9.2(2)4
- 1602E: 15.3.3-JC
Cisco Unified IP Phone
- 7965: 9.2(3)
For Cisco CCIE Security Certification, there is no prerequisite. It is recommended to have three to five years of experience in the industry before going for CCIE Security certification.
CCIE Security Written Exam: is a two-hour, written qualification exam, which includes concepts and equipment commands before you are eligible to schedule the lab exam.
- Exam Code: 400-251 CCIE Security
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Total Number Questions: 90-110 question in each exam.
CCIE Security Lab Exam: CCIE Security Lab Exam: For CCIE Security Lab exam one must have clear Cisco CCIE Security written exam. The Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching is of 8 Hours examination which has three
- Module 1: Troubleshooting (2 hours)
- Module 2: Diagnostic (1 hour)
- Module 3: Configuration (5 hours)
All CCIE Certifications are valid for two years. To recertify CCIE Security Certification, you must pass one of the following Examinations:-
- Pass any CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE Lab Examination
- Pass the CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) board review examination.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346