Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Cisco CCIE Security Training Course in Delhi-NCR
Did you know? There are only a few thousand CCIE Certified Security Professionals worldwide. Do you aspire to join this Elite group of CCIE Certified Security professionals? I-Medita CCIE Security Training lays the perfect foundation to start your journey to becoming a member of this Exclusive group.
I-Medita CCIE Security Training curriculum sticks to Cisco CCIE Security Certification curriculum Blue Print. Hence, we provide thorough and exact training required for CCIE Security Certification. Kindly note, you must have in-depth knowledge of CCNA Security as well as CCNP Security concepts to enroll for CCIE Security Training.
Our CCIE Security Training in Delhi-NCR has intense classroom based lectures and provides unlimited Lab sessions to be able to undertake the 8 hour long CCIE Lab exam. During our CCIE Security Training you will gain extensive knowledge about designing, implementing, troubleshooting, full suite of Cisco security technologies and solutions. We prepare you for both, CCIE written and Lab exam.
CCIE-Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security distinguishes you as the Expert in the field of Network Security. There are 2 levels of exams in CCIE Security.
You must first pass the written qualification exam. The written exam validates expert technical knowledge of network security concepts, how different components and systems interoperate, and translate these security requirements into device configurations.
Then you have to appear for the grueling CCIE Lab exam; which is an 8 hour long exam that requires you to plan, design, implement, operate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex security scenarios within a minimum specified time frame.
Free Demo Session for CCIE Security Training
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session before you join our CCIE Security Training. This gives you an idea how classroom sessions and Lab sessions are held. We also provide you a tour of our up-to-date Lab facilities which have Dedicated Racks and latest CISCO Security products and solutions for endless practice and lab sessions.
I-Medita runs several batches in a day for CCIE Security Training in Delhi-NCR. We believe it is important to give individual attention to students and hence do not have more than 20 students per batch. All our trainers are CCIE Certified Networking Professionals and therefore best equipped to guide you on all aspects of CCIE Security Training and Certification.
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCIE Security Training
At I-Medita, our Students work on Cisco’s latest security products and solutions so that they can confidently and single handedly design, implement, operate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex network security problems.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 220.127.116.11
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.0.133
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv)
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (AD is not required to be configured by the candidate)
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module : 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: (The CUCM is not required to be configured by the candidate)
- FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: C3850-12S 16.2.1
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: 5512-X
- Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller: 2504: 18.104.22.168
- Cisco Aironet: 1602E: 15.3.3-JC
- Cisco Unified IP Phone: 7965
What will you learn in CCIE Security Training?
CCIE Security Training focuses on the expert level aspects of Network Security. In this course, you will become accomplished with the following topics:
Advanced Network Security skills, ASA Firewall, ASA VPN, IOS VPN, L2 Security, IOS Firewall, NFP (Network Foundation Protection) , WSA, ISE (AP & WLC), FirePower/Firepower Threat Defense, NGIPS Virtual, ESA and troubleshooting complex enterprise network security environments.
We recognize that clearing the CCIE Lab exam is mandatory for obtaining CCIE certification. Hence, we have a special focus on Lab Sessions during the CCIE Security Training. We have superb Training rooms and Labs facilities with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Students can access our Labs 24*7 for infinite practice sessions.
Outcomes of CCIE Security Training
CCIE Security Training, will help you learn and become proficient at the following:
- Learn how to implement, operate and troubleshoot complex business network security solutions.
- You will be able to perform and implement advanced network security skills.
- Learn about advanced ASA Firewall configurations and troubleshooting.
- In depth knowledge on how to implement and configure ASA VPN & IOS VPN
- Perform Layer 2 security
- Advanced Operations, configuration and troubleshooting of IOS Firewalls, Cisco Web Security Appliance, Identity Services Engine, Email Security Appliance, Next Generation firewall and much more
You will be ready to take charge of positions like Network Security Engineer, Sr. Network Security Engineer, Network Security Administrator, Network Security Specialist in large and renowned organizations
CCIE Security Training Curriculum
I-Medita has planned CCIE Security Training curriculum according to Cisco Blue Print and includes all components of CCIE Security Certification.
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ASA Firewall
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco IOS VPN
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco L2 Security
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco IOS Firewall & Cisco NFP (Network Foundation Protection)
- Deploy implement and troubleshoot Cisco WSA
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ISE (AP & WLC)
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ISE (AP & WLC)
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco NGIPS Virtual (VMware)
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ESA
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCIE Security Training Course Curriculum Details
Our Lab sessions focus on practical aspects for Implementing & Troubleshooting operation of:
- Switch Port Configuration
- Operation and Implementation of VLAN
- Operation and Implementation of VTP
- Operation and Implementation of STP
- Protecting the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Operation and Implementation of RSTP and MST
- Operation and Implementation of Ether-Channel
- Operation and Implementation of DHCP and DHCP Relay Agent
- Operation and Implementation of NTP
- Operation and Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
- Operation and Implementation of Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- Operation and Implementation of Layer 2 Security Technologies
- WSA Topology Introduction and Initial Configuration
- WSA Installation on VMware Workstation and Basics
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Custom URL Categories
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Global Policy
- Explicit Proxy Mode Download Limit For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode IP Base URL Blocking For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Redirection
- Explicit Proxy Mode Active Directory Integration and Proxy Authentication
- Advanced Web Security: WSA Management and Command Line Interface (CLI) Basics
- Advanced Web Security: WSA High Availability Using VRRP and PAC File
- Advanced Web Security: How to enable HTTPS Proxy on WSA
- Advanced Web Security: Time Range and Volume Quota
- Advanced Web Security: AVC and Web Reputation Configuration Examples
- Transparent Proxy Configuration Labs
- Cisco Identity Services Engine configuration and implementations
- Static and Default Routing on ASA
- RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,SLA,NAT,CTP on ASA
- Site-Site, Remote Access, SSL VPN on ASA
- VPN Load balancing on ASA
- Transparent Firewall on ASA
- Security Context on ASA
- Failover,MPF,IPv6, OSPFv3,O on ASA
- NAT With IPv6 on ASA
- Site-Site, SSL VPN With IPv6 on ASA
- Advance Firewall Features With IPv6 on ASA
- Dynamic Routing in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN IPv6 in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Implementation of IPSec and Cryptography
- Implementation of Site-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, SSL VPN
- Implementation of DMVPN, GET VPN, Flex VPN and much more
Post Training Support & Placement
When you register for CCIE Security Training with I-Medita, we provide you option to take 3 refresher courses, if you feel the need to do so. We offer 24*7 support via Emails, Chat and Whatsapp to address your doubts or concerns.
Cisco CCIE Security Certification – Exam Preparation
Step One: 400-251 CCIE Security Written Exam
Step Two: CCIE Security Lab Exam
- Only after clearing CCIE written exam, you can give Lab Exam.
- Lab exam must be given within 18 months from date of passing CCIE Written exam
- If you do not pass Lab exam within 3 years of clearing written exam, then you have to reappear for written exam to become eligible to attempt Lab exam again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for CCIE Security Certification?
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. You must first clear CCIE Security written exam to be permitted to take CCIE Lab exam.
How to schedule CCIE Security Certification Exam?
Please schedule CCIE Security written examination via Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
Cisco office in Bangalore is the only place, where CCIE Security Lab exams are conducted in India. To schedule your CCIE Lab exam, you will need to provide the following information:
- Valid Cisco user account
- Identification number you used to register for your written exam
- Date of your passing written exam
- Passing score on written exam
What are the Exam Topics and what is the weightage for each Exam?
Please note: Below are general guidelines for topics likely to be included in the exam. Guidelines may change at any time without notice & other topics could be included
|Domain||Written Exam %||Lab Exam (%)|
|1.0 Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention||21%||23%|
|2.0 Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security||17%||19%|
|3.0 Secure Connectivity and Segmentation||17%||19%|
|4.0 Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control||22%||24%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation||13%||15%|
|6.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1||10%||N/A|
How many papers, questions in CCIE Security Certification Exam and what is duration?
|400-251 CCIE Security Exam||120 mins.||90-110|
|CCIE Security Lab Exam||8 hours|
Note: The eight-hour lab exam tests your ability to plan, design, implement, operate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex security situations.
What is the Cost of CCIE Security Certification?
CCIE Security Certification Fees are payable in US Dollars.
CCIE Written Test costs $450 + Local Taxes.
CCIE Lab Exam costs $1600 + Local Taxes for each attempt.
How long is the CCIE Security Certification Valid?
Your CCIE Security Certification is valid for Two years. Cisco encourages continuing education and hence requires you to pass recertification within 2 years, else, your CCIE certification will be suspended.
CCIE Security Recertification process
Cisco allows you to choose from any one of the following options for obtaining CCIE recertification within 24 months.
- Earn required Credits via Cisco Continuing Education Program
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE Lab Exam
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346