Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CISCO CCIE SECURITY TRAINING COURSE IN PUNE-INDIA
CCIE – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Security certification v6 is the most precious certification in the field of Network Security. Only a few thousand security professionals have succeeded in achieving this prized certification so far.
Do you dream of joining this elite panel of CCIE Certified Security professionals? I-Medita v6 CCIE Security Training course builds a strong foundation to make your dream come true. Our CCIE Security Trainers are pioneers in the Industry and inspire & motivate you along the journey to become CCIE Security Certified
Our v6 CCIE Security Training course in Pune includes classroom-based lectures and provides unlimited Lab sessions. During our CCIE Security Training(v6), you will gain detailed knowledge of how to design, implement, troubleshoot, Cisco security solutions.
I-Medita CCIE Security Training course curriculum is aligned with CCIE Security Certification curriculum Blue Print. Hence, you get a methodical approach to study theory, followed by very detailed Lab practice sessions for the same topics
There are 2 levels of exams in CCIE Security Certification Exam. We prepare you for both, Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies exam and CCIE Security v6.0 Lab exam. First you have to pass the Security Core SCOR 350-701 qualification exam. It evaluates expert technical knowledge of network security concepts, how different components and systems interoperate, and translate these security requirements into device configurations.
CCIE Lab exam is a grueling 8 hour long exam that measures your ability to plan, design, implement, operate, diagnose and troubleshoot complex security scenarios within a stipulated time.
I-Medita Free Demo Session for CCIE Security Training
I-Medita arranges Free Demo Session before you join our CCIE Security Training course. During this session, you will be able to understand how our classroom sessions and Lab sessions are conducted. We also give you a tour of our ultra-modern 24*7 Lab facilities which have Dedicated Racks and latest CISCO Security products and solutions for continual practice and lab sessions.
I-Medita offers several batches in a day for CCIE Security Training in Pune. Working professionals can attend a batch that is most convenient to their schedule. All our trainers are CCIE Certified Networking Professionals. They encourage & guide you throughout CCIE Security Training and also for obtaining global Certification. We have only 20 students per batch to ensure, we can give personal attention to students.
|CCIE Security v6 Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCIE Security Training
Our Training Labs are equipped with the latest Cisco Security Products & Solutions. We encourage you to have maximum Lab practice with our expert CCIE Certified Trainers and also extra practice by yourself. This enables you to become confident at designing, implementing, operating, diagnosing and troubleshooting complex network security problems.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.1.0
- Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS): 220.127.116.11
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2.0
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 9.7.1
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.0.133
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.0.1 and/or 6.1
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.0.1
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.0.1
- IOSv L2: 15.2
- IOSv L3: 15.5(2)T
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 3.16.02.S
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.6.1
- Test PC: Microsoft Windows 7
- Active Directory: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (AD is not required to be configured by the candidate)
- Cisco Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Module : 1.2
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager: (The CUCM is not required to be configured by the candidate)
- FireAMP Private Cloud
- AnyConnect 4.2
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: C3850-12S 16.2.1
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: 5512-X: 9.6.1
- Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller: 2504: 18.104.22.168
- Cisco Aironet: 1602E: 15.3.3-JC
- Cisco Unified IP Phone: 7965: 9.2(3) (IP Phone is not required to be configured by the candidate)
What will you learn in CCIE Security Training?
CCIE Security Training course in Pune imparts expert level knowledge of Network Security. In this course, you will become proficient with the following:
Advanced Network Security skills, ASA Firewall, ASA VPN, IOS VPN, L2 Security, IOS Firewall, NFP (Network Foundation Protection), WSA, ISE (AP & WLC), FirePower/Firepower Threat Defense, NGIPS Virtual, ESA and troubleshooting complex enterprise network security environments.
We want you to be thoroughly prepared for the CCIE Security Lab Exams, which is very challenging & tough exam. Hence, we give specific attention on Lab Training & Lab practice Sessions during the CCIE Security Training course. We have superb Training rooms with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our Labs are equipped with latest Cisco Security products and are open 24*7 for infinite practice sessions.
What are the outcomes of CCIE Security Training?
CCIE Security Training course will make you knowledgeable about and competent at:
- How to implement, operate and troubleshoot complex business network security solutions.
- How to perform and implement advanced network security skills.
- Learn about advanced ASA Firewall configurations and troubleshooting.
- How to implement and configure ASA VPN & IOS VPN
- Perform Layer 2 security
- Advanced Operations, configuration and troubleshooting of IOS Firewalls, Cisco Web Security Appliance, Identity Services Engine, Email Security Appliance, Next Generation firewall and much more
You will be qualified and eligible to apply for positions like Network Security Engineer, Sr. Network Security Engineer, Network Security Administrator, Network Security Specialist with renowned companies.
What is the CCIE Security Training Curriculum?
I-Medita has designed the CCIE Security Training course curriculum as per the guidelines mentioned in the Cisco Blue Print and cover all important modules of CCIE Security Certification. You will get in-depth knowledge of the following:
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ASA Firewall
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco IOS VPN
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco L2 Security
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco IOS Firewall & Cisco NFP (Network Foundation Protection)
- Deploy implement and troubleshoot Cisco WSA
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ISE (AP & WLC)
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco FirePower/Firepower Threat Defense
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco NGIPS Virtual (VMware)
- Deploy, implement and troubleshoot Cisco ESA
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCIE Security Training Course Curriculum Details
Our Lab sessions concentrates on providing Practice exercises on the following topics:
- Switch Port Configuration
- Operation and Implementation of VLAN
- Operation and Implementation of VTP
- Operation and Implementation of STP
- Protecting the Spanning Tree Protocol Topology
- Operation and Implementation of RSTP and MST
- Operation and Implementation of Ether-Channel
- Operation and Implementation of DHCP and DHCP Relay Agent
- Operation and Implementation of NTP
- Operation and Implementation of HSRP, VRRP and GLBP
- Operation and Implementation of Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- Operation and Implementation of Layer 2 Security Technologies
- WSA Topology Introduction and Initial Configuration
- WSA Installation on VMware Workstation and Basics
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Custom URL Categories
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Global Policy
- Explicit Proxy Mode Download Limit For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode IP Base URL Blocking For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Redirection
- Explicit Proxy Mode Active Directory Integration and Proxy Authentication
- Advanced Web Security: WSA Management and Command Line Interface (CLI) Basics
- Advanced Web Security: WSA High Availability Using VRRP and PAC File
- Advanced Web Security: How to enable HTTPS Proxy on WSA
- Advanced Web Security: Time Range and Volume Quota
- Advanced Web Security: AVC and Web Reputation Configuration Examples
- Transparent Proxy Configuration Labs
- Cisco Identity Services Engine configuration and implementations
- Static and Default Routing on ASA
- RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP,SLA,NAT,CTP on ASA
- Site-Site, Remote Access, SSL VPN on ASA
- VPN Load balancing on ASA
- Transparent Firewall on ASA
- Security Context on ASA
- Failover,MPF,IPv6, OSPFv3,O on ASA
- NAT With IPv6 on ASA
- Site-Site, SSL VPN With IPv6 on ASA
- Advance Firewall Features With IPv6 on ASA
- Dynamic Routing in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Site-Site VPN IPv6 in Multiple Mode on ASA
- Implementation of IPSec and Cryptography
- Implementation of Site-Site VPN, Remote Access VPN, SSL VPN
- Implementation of DMVPN, GET VPN, Flex VPN and much more
Post Training Support & Placement
Upon registration for your CCIE Security Training with I-Medita, we offer you the choice to attend 3 refresher courses, if & when you feel the need to do so. We offer 24*7 helpline to resolve your queries via Emails, Chat and WhatsApp.
We give 100% placement support to our students. We make them aware of the new job openings with reputable networking companies. We have created an exhaustive question bank consisting of 300+ CCIE level questions. This proves very useful to our students for systematic interview and exam preparation.
CCIE Security Version 6 Certification – Exam Preparation
Step 1: Pass the qualifying exam:Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701), focuses on your knowledge of Security core technologies.
- Examination Name: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies
- Exam Code: SCOR 350-701
- Exam Duration: Duration: 120 minutes
- Available languages: English, Japanese
- Exam Location: This exam is conducted at Pearson Vue Centers.
Step 2: Pass the lab exam: CCIE Security v6.0. This 8-hour hands-on lab exam covers the end-to-end lifecycle of complex security solutions, from designing and deploying to operating and optimizing.
- Examination Name: CCIE Security v6.0
- Exam Duration: Duration: 8 Hours
- Exam Location: This exam is conducted at the Cisco Lab Exam centers only.
Frequently Asked Questions
CCIE Security Certification Exam - Prerequisites
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. You must first clear CCIE Security written exam to be permitted to take CCIE Lab exam.
CCIE Security Certification Exam - Exam Registration
You can schedule CCIE Security written examination via Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
The only place where CCIE Security Lab exams are conducted in India is the Cisco office in Bangalore. You need to provide the following information for scheduling the exam:
- Valid Cisco user account
- Identification number you used to register for your written exam
- Date of your passing written exam
- Passing score on written exam
CCIE Security Certification Exam - Exam Topics & weightage for each Topic
Please note: Given below are general guidelines for topics most likely to be included in the exam. These guidelines may change without prior notice & other related topics could be included in the exams.
|Domain||Written Exam (%)||Lab Exam (%)|
|1.0 Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention||21%||23%|
|2.0 Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security||17%||19%|
|3.0 Secure Connectivity and Segmentation||17%||19%|
|4.0 Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control||22%||24%|
|5.0 Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation||13%||15%|
|6.0 Evolving Technologies v1.1||10%||N/A|
CCIE Security Certification Exam - No. of Papers, Questions, Duration
|400-251 CCIE Security Exam||120 mins.||90-110|
|CCIE Security Lab Exam||8 hours|
CCIE Security Certification Exam - Cost / Fees
CCIE Security Certification Fees are payable in US Dollars.
CCIE Written Test costs $450 + Local Taxes.
CCIE Lab Exam costs $1600 + Local Taxes for each attempt.
Kindly note: Lab Exam Cost does not cover travel & lodging expenses.
CCIE Security Certification - Validity
Your CCIE Security Certification is valid for Two years. Cisco promotes continuing education. You are required to pass recertification within 2 years, else, CCIE certification will be suspended.
CCIE Security Recertification process
Cisco provides you following options to achieve CCIE recertification within 24 months
- Earn required Credits via Cisco Continuing Education Program
- Clear any current CCIE Written Exam OR CCIE Lab Exam
- Clear the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam
- Clear the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346