CCIE Collaboration (Lab)
Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
The CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 training is for candidates who wish to Pass CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 Examination and get hands-on experience working with real Cisco CCIE Labs and sharpen their practical collaboration skills.
The CCIE Lab exam is the final step in attaining the coveted CCIE Certification, CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 Training by I-Medita will prepare candidates for this Exam.
The 8 hour exam requires candidates to troubleshoot, diagnose and configure complex enterprise collaboration solutions according to real-world specifications.
They are required to have practical knowledge about topics like Endpoints, User Management and Mobility, Edge Services and Collaboration Applications.
|CCIE Collaboration (Lab)|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
4 Hours a Day
4 Hours a Day
WHY CCIE Collaboration (Lab) COURSE FROM I-MEDITA?
- We have certified trainers with extensive industry experience to train you.
- You have 24*7 Access to our Lab where you can work hands-on with Real collaboration equipment.
- Both Online and Classroom Training choices are available.
- Dedicated CCIE Collaboration Rack access during the Lab Exam preparation.
- Our trainer encourages you at every step to so that you achieve CCIE Certification.
- Updated CCIE Collaboration v2.0 Workbooks will be provided for better learning and preparation.
- Our Smart classrooms have Wi-Fi connectivity and are equipped with projectors and Digital Pads.
- Even after you complete your training, we keep in touch with you and provide support via emails, calls, chats, and webinar.
- You get complimentary CCIE Collaboration Resume Templates worth Rs. 4500
Exams and Certifications
Before appearing for the CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 exam, applicants must clear the written exam. The written exam is valid for 18 months, and candidates need to make their first attempt at the lab exam within this period. If they do not clear the lab exam in the first attempt, they may give another attempt within 12 months of their last scored attempt. Also, candidates need to pass the lab exam within 3 years of clearing the written exam, else give the written exam again.
CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 Course Outline
CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0 examination is an eight-hour examination. The candidate must pass CCIE Collaboration Written examination before appearing for CCIE collaboration Lab Examination.
- Protocols and APIs
- Infrastructure and Quality of Services
- Call Control and Dial plan
- Endpoints, User Management, and Mobility
- Edge Services
- Media Resources, Meetings, and Call Recording
- Collaboration Applications
- Evolving Technologies
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the updated topics in CCIE Collaboration Lab v2.0?
Following Topics are added in CCIE Collaboration v2.0:
- Collaboration APIs
- Cisco Expressway dial plan
- Cisco Unified Communications Mobile and Remote Access
- Cisco Spark Hybrid Services
- Single Sign-On
- Ad-hoc and rendezvous conferencing on Cisco Meeting Server
What is CCIE Collaboration v2.0 Exam Format ?
CCIE Collaboration v2.0 exam consists of three modules
- Module 1: Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Diagnostic
- Module 3: Configuration
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858