CCNA Security and CCNP Security Combo Course Training
Network Security is the evergreen field and with the evolution of Internet of things more devices will be connected to Internet and requirement of Network Security Professionals will be huge.
CCNA Security and CCNP Security training course by I-Medita will walk you through Network Security Concepts and help you start your professional journey as well as help you clear your Cisco Certifications.
I-Medita has Maharashtra’s Biggest Cisco Networking Labs which are full of Latest Network Security Equipments.
Before Going for CCNA Security it is recommended to have deep knowledge about CCNA Routing and Switching Concepts.
Devices to be used:
- Switches: Cisco 2950, 3560 POE, 3750 (Version 12.x)
- Routers: Cisco 1841 (Version 15.x), 2610, 2611, 2611xm, 2811
- Firewall: Cisco 5510 (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco WSA: Virtual (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco IPS: 4255 (Version 7.x)
- Cisco ESA: Virtual (Version 9.x)
- Cisco ISE: Virtual (Version 1.x & 2.x)
- Cisco WLC: Virtual (Version 8.x)
- Cisco AP: 1242
- Pune’s Biggest Cisco Training Labs
- 24*7 Lab Access
- CCIE Security Certified trainer to train you.
- Mr. Baldev Singh CCIE Security #37094
- Smart Classroom equipped with Projector, Wifi, Digital Pads
- Course Revision: You can revise selected course 3 times free of course.
- Late Night and early morning batches available.
- Corporate Batches
- Training will be delivered as per Cisco Blueprints.
- Official Cisco Press Books, e-books, videos, Interview Questions and tips
- Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Back Up classes.
- Flexible Payment Options via Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking/Card Swipe/Online Transfer.
- Frequent Internal assignments to test your knowledge.
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
|Duration||4.5 Months||5.5 Months|
|Hours||2 Hours a Day||3 Hours a Day|
|Fee||INR 68,000||INR 68,000|
- In a Group of 2 discount will be 5% per head
- In a Group of 3 discount will be 10% per head
- In a Group of 4 discount will be 15% per head
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346