Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CCNA Security Training Course in Delhi-NCR
In order to understand the importance of CCNA Security Training let us look at some examples from our daily life. Ever given a thought to how many times we use the Internet and Smartphone these days? We practically perform all our activities online. Whether it is net banking, online shopping, bill payments, booking travel or movie tickets and more. We provide our Debit Cards, Credit Cards or Net banking information easily. People who work behind the scenes to ensure the safety and security of our valuable, critical data are Network Security Professionals.
What is CCNA SECURITY?
CCNA Security stands for Cisco Certified Network Associate Security. The CCNA Security Training teaches you how to secure data and devices by making use of Cisco security hardware & software. It helps you learn Associate / Fundamental level Network Security Skills.
I-Medita conducts CCNA SECURITY Training Course in Delhi-NCR. We conduct classroom based trainings and provide ample hands-on Lab sessions. We train you on the best network security products and disciplines required to build a robust and secure Network. Our CCNA Security Training course adheres to Cisco’s Globally Recognized CCNA Security Certification.
Who should take CCNA Security Training?
- Students passionate about a Career in Security must take CCNA Security Training.
- Network Security Professionals who want to improve their skills and increase their effectiveness.
- Professionals who want to take their Cisco CCNA Security Certification.
Pre-requisites for CCNA Security Training
Not only should have the knowledge of Routing & Switching; but preferably you should have completed the CCNA Routing & Switching course.
Job roles available after CCNA Security Training
After the CCNA Security Training you become eligible to apply for Job Positions of a:
- Security Technician
- Security Administrator
- Network Security Support Engineer
Average salary after CCNA Security Training
Security professionals are highly valued in an organization and generally draw higher salaries as compared to other Networking professionals.
Network Security beginners are offered around INR 30K to 40K per month in India.
Next Step after CCNA Security Training
So long as there is information being shared across devices, and over the internet; Security will be required to keep critical data safe and secure. Hence, Security is an everlasting profession.
The logical progression for a CCNA Security Professional is to take up CCNP Security Certification after 1 – 2 years and CCIE Security Certification after gaining about 3 – 5 years of industry experience.
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita offers you a Free Demo Session with our Cisco Certified Trainers & Experts to get a firsthand experience of how the training are delivered. You will also learn more about career options, future prospects.
I-Medita conducts several batches in a day for CCNA SECURITY training courses in Delhi-NCR. Our trainers are Industry Experts and Cisco Certified CCIE Networking Trainers.
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCNA Security Training
We provide our students the opportunity to work on the following devices in CCNA Security Training Course. This gives them practical experience and makes them capable at handling these tools skillfully for setting up, managing and troubleshooting, operating basic enterprise Cisco security solutions.
- Router : Cisco 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
- Switches: Cisco 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
- ASA Firewall: Cisco 5510, 55121
- IPS: 4255
What will You Learn in this CCNA SECURITY Training Course?
CCNA Security Training Course focuses on the following aspects of Network Security. In this course, you will learn:
Network Security concepts, Firewall Techniques, Packet Filtering, Stateful Firewall, , Transparent Firewall, Cisco ASA, Cisco IOS Firewall Features, NAT on Cisco ASA OS 9.x, NextGen Intrusion Prevention System ,Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE),Virtual Private Networks (VPN), Content & Endpoint Technology ,Routing Protocols Authentication, IPSec Introduction, Secure Socket Layer, VPN, Web Security & Email Security, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
At I-Medita, we insist on more Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions. Our students practice in world class Training rooms and Labs equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our labs are available to students 24*7 for practicing at their convenience.
Outcomes of CCNA Security Training Course
You will have in-depth knowledge of Key Network Security concepts, Firewall techniques and features, NextGen Intrusion Prevention System (NGIPS), Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), 802.1x, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Email Security, Content & Endpoint Technology.
You will be well-versed with How To:
- Enable security and handle threats related to security of network infrastructures.
- Implement Security topologies & Troubleshoot VPNs
- Identify and Implement L2 Security
- Configure & Deploy ASA Firewalls
- Debug Network Threats and Issues
- You will be proficient at testing, deploying, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Cisco network security solutions that establish the security posture of the network.
- You will be well prepared to appear for CISCO CCNA SECURITY Certification examination.
- You can confidently start you journey as a Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Support Engineer, Network Associate with reputed companies.
CCNA Security Training Course Curriculum
I-Medita CCNA SECURITY Training course curriculum is aligned to and includes all modules recommended in the Cisco Blue Print for completion of CCNA SECURITY Certification.
- Network Security Introduction
- Firewall Introduction
- Common Security Threats
- Cisco ASA Features
- Cisco IOS Firewall Features
- Nat On Cisco ASA OS 9.X
- ASA Object Group Introduction
- Routing Protocols Authentication
- IPSEC Introduction
- Implementing VPN Technologies
- Secure Socket Layer VPN
- Cisco ASA Firewall Advance Features
- Modular Policy Frame Work
- Layer 2 Security
- IPS Introduction
- Network’s Attacks
- Content And Endpoint Security
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCNA SECURITY Training Curriculum Details
Our Lab training sessions make our students well equipped with following:
- Lab: ASA Basic (IP addresses Configuration and verification, Telnet, SSH, HTTPS, Backup, Upgrade, Password Recovery)
- Lab: ASA Static Default Routing
- Lab: ASA-RIP
- Lab: ASA-EIGRP
- Lab: ASA-OSPF
- Lab: IOS-ACL-AIO (Standard access-list, Extended access-list, Named access-list, Time Based access-list, Dynamic Access-list, Reflexive Access-list, TCP Established access-list)
- Lab: ASA-NAT (Static NAT, Dynamic NAT, PAT, Static PAT, Twice NAT, Identity NAT)
- Lab: IOS-NAT (Static NAT, Dynamic NAT, PAT, Static PAT)
- Lab: IOS-ZBF (Two-Zone, Three-Zone)
- Lab: ASA-Site-Site-VPN-AIO (Site-Site VPN with IKEv1, Site-Site VPN with IKEv2)
- Lab: SSL-VPN-AIO (Clientless, Thin Client, Thick Client)
- Lab: AAA (ACS 5.8 Installation, Authentication, Authorization, Accounting)
- Lab: IOS-IPS
- Lab: NFP (Control Plane polishing, Queuing Threshold, Port Filter, Management Interface, Telnet with Access-list, SSH with Access-list, HTTP with Access-list, HTTPS with Access-list, CPU Threshold, Flexible Packet Matching, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding, NetFlow)
- Lab: Operation of Layer 2 Security (CAM Table Over Flow Lab, VLAN Hopping Lab
- Lab: MAC Spoofing Lab, Man-in-Middle-Attack Lab, Rogue DHCP Attack Labs, DHCP Starvation Attack Labs, Port Security Labs, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Attack Prevention via ACL, IP Source Binding Lab
- Lab: Protected Port Lab, VLAN ACL , MAB , Dot1x , Dynamic VLAN , Proxy Attack Lab
Post Training Support & Placement
We are committed to help our students even after their course completion. We offer our students 3 refresher courses when they enroll for our courses. We offer 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails. Our Trainers are more than happy to guide our students about any doubts, queries related to the training or for career guidance.
We provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We help them prepare their resumes per industry requirements. We provide them a ready reckoner of most likely Interview Questions to prepare for job interviews to make a good impression.
Batches Coming Soon
Cisco CCNA Security Certification FAQ
What are the prerequisite for CCNA Security Certification?
To obtain CCNA Security certification one must hold any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing, and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
What is the process to schedule CCNA Security Exam?
Pearson Vue centers are the approved Cisco Exam test centers. Please schedule your
CCNA R&S examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco.aspx
What is the format of the Examination?
The CCNA Security Certification exam consists of following question types.
- Multiple choice questions with single answer
- Multiple choice question with multiple answers
- Drag and Drop questions
- Fill in the blanks
- Simulation based question
How much does the CCNA Security Certification Cost?
The Cost of a CCNA R&S Certification is $300 + Local Taxes. Fees are payable in US Dollars while scheduling an exam.
What is the validity of CCNA Security Certification?
The validity of CCNA Certification is three years and you must renew the certification before it expires.
How should I renew my CCNA Security Certification?
Basically there are 3 options.
- Clear the CCNA Security Certification again
- Clear a higher level certification. For e.g. clear your CCNP Security Certification. In this event CCNA (R&S) gets renewed automatically.
- Clear another CCNP level exam such as CCNP (R&S), CCNP Collaboration, CCNP Service Provider. In this case also, your CCNA Security Certification will be renewed.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858