Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
The CCNA Service Provider Certificationis an associate level certification for beginner level service provider network engineers.
Training for this course enables candidates to install, modify and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks. The course covers topics like routed networking technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, IP Services and several others. It also tests their knowledge of the tasks network engineers perform to support a service provider network.
The course content will not only give you the skills needed to deploy carrier-grade service provider networks but also improve and maintain them.
|CCNA Service Provider|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
WHY CCNA Service provider COURSE FROM I-MEDITA?
- Our trainers are certified experts with 7+ years of industry experience.
- 24*7 Access to practical lab for hands-on training with Real Routers and Switches.
- Batch strength limited to 15-20 students to ensure every student gets proper attention from trainers.
- Easy Course Revision – After enrollment, you have the facility to retake a class three times at no additional costs.
- CCNA Service Provider Concepts explained with easy to understand practical examples.
- You get free CCNA Service Provider Interview guides worth Rs. 3000.
- Study in smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity and Digital Pads.
- We also provide post training support via emails, calls, chats and webinars.
- We provide Support and Guidance for candidates wishing to appear for Cisco Global Certification.
- Get complimentary CCNA Service Provider Resume Templates worth Rs. 2800.
Exams and Certifications
Candidates can get a CCNA SP certification by passing two exams: 640-875 SPNGN1 and 640-878 SPNGN2.
There are no formal prerequisites for a CCNA Service Provider Certification.
CCNA SP Course Outline
- Purpose and functions of various network devices
- Describe the OSI and TCP/IP models
- OSI and TCP/IP Model associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
- Common network applications
- Interpret network diagrams
- Troubleshoot network problems at layers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7 using a layered model approach
- LAN and WAN operation and features
IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Introduction to IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- VLSM, CIDR and route summarization
- Different types of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
- Design an IP subnetting plan
Switched Network Technologies
- Bridging concepts
- Layer 2 Ethernet frames
- Spanning Tree operations on Cisco IOS Switches
- show and debug commands
- Basic switch security – port security
- Basic Switch security’s – Securing unused ports
- Ethernet link bundling
- LACP, and PAgP and Flex Links
- enhanced switching technologies (including RSTP, MST, and PVSTP)
- VLANs on Cisco IOS switches
- Trunking on Cisco IOS switches
- InterVLAN routing
- REP on Cisco IOS switches
- QinQ on Cisco IOS switches
Routed Network Technologies
- Classful versus Classless Routing
- Routing protocols basics (metrics, IGP versus EGP)
- RIPv1, RIPv2, RIPNG
- EIGRPv4 and EIGRPv6 on Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers
- Route redistribution
- VRF AND GRE
- Single area OSPFv2 and OSPFv3
- Single area IS-IS routing
- Static versus dynamic routing, distance vector versus link-state routing protocol
- BGP routing on Cisco routers
- Address family concept on Cisco routers
- IPv6 transitioning technologies
- First hop router redundancy protocol (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP)
- Implement ACL on Cisco routers
- Carrier Grade NAT and NAT64
- MPLS functions in the SP IP NGN
- LDP on Cisco routers
- NAT (IPv4) on Cisco routers
- DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) operations on Cisco routers
- ICMPv4 and ICMPv6, DNS
Cisco Operating Systems and Platforms
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR CLI operations
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE and IOS-XR routers configurations
- IOS XR configurations and software packages
- IOS XE software packagings
- Cisco SP router platforms, their operating system and placement in the SP IP NGN
- SONET, SDH, DWDM, IPoDWDM and ROADM
- Configure 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Configuration of 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Configuration of 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Frame Relay, ATM, Metro Ethernet, DSL
- T1, T3, E1, E3, and ISDN
- PPP Encapsulation, DOCSIS
- BRAS and BNG routers functions in IP NGN
- Passive Optical Network (PON) access technologies and FTTx
Security in the Network
- Layer 2 security
- Control plane security
- Basic AAA (TACACS+ and RADIUS) services on Cisco routers
- Routing protocols authentication
- Common types of network attacks
- NTP server or Client Server
- IP SLA, CDP, SNMP
- Netflow, logging to syslog server
- Cisco IOS Call-Home feature
- SSH, telnet, and out-of-band management design
- SPAN, RSPAN, and ERSPAN
- FTP, SCP, TFTP, SFTP, and RCP
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should opt for a CCNA Service Provider Training/ certification?
Candidates working in ISP Domain or candidates planning to kickstart their career in ISP -Internet service provider Domain.
How are practical labs conducted?
We have 24*7 labs available where you can find all the real time equipment’s, servers required to learn CCNA Service Provider domain.
Who are the instructors?
At I-Medita, we have one of the finest certified and experienced technical team to train you. Take a demo session with us and feel the difference.
What tools are required to perform the practical labs of CCNA Service Provider?
Putty, GNS and Cisco packet Tracers are popular tools required to perform CCNA Service Provider practicals.
How do you provide post training support?
Post training, we provide support via emails, calls, chat and webinars.
What is 24*7 Lab access?
At I-Medita, our labs are available 24*7 for candidates. You can sit in the lab for the entire night and perform practice on equipments.
How much does the CCNA Service Provider Examination cost?
Both of the CCNA Service Provider certification exams 640-875 SPNGN1 and 640-878 SPNGN2 cost USD 300 each.
Where can I take CCNA Service provider exams?
CCNA Service Provider Exam can be taken at any Pearson Vue Center. CCNA SP is an online examination.
What Certification will I receive after completion the CCNA Service Provider course?
You will receive I-Medita’s authorized training certification post training completion
How many questions are there in the CCNA Service Provider exam?
Both the exams 640-875 SPNGN1 & 640-878 SPNGN2 needed for certification are 90 minutes long with 65-75 questions each.
Can I request for a refund if I am not able to understand the classes?
Yes, we have refund option available. Please check our refund and terms conditions policies
What If miss a session or class? Do you provide any backup session?
At I-Medita, after the course completion you can retake the class up to 3 times free of cost. All you need to do is inform us in advance if you are planning to repeat the course.
What is your online training program? How can I enroll for online training?
Yes, at I-Medita we offer CCNA Service Provider training in online mode as well. Fill out the demo form and our team will help you with the details of the program.
What kinds of job profiles are available after CCNA Service provider training or certification?
Some popular designations are-Service Provider Network Engineers, SP Network Technicians, SP Support Technicians, SP System Engineers, SP Field Engineers, SP Network Designers.
Which companies hire CCNA Service provider skilled candidates?
Some popular companies hiring SP Candidates are-AT&T , Verizon, Sprint, NTT , Telstra, KPN, British Telecom, TeliaSonera, GTT Communications, Bharti, Reliance, Tata Communications, VSNL, Deutsche Telekom AG
What will be the strength of the class?
Each class consists between 15-20 students to prevent overcrowding and encourage one-on-one interactions with trainers.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858