Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Fri) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Overview
Before we discuss and learn more about I-Medita CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course in Pune, let us understand the significance of collaboration.
Modern day corporations have teams spread across locations & countries. It is extremely important to have excellent communication, coordination and collaboration between these teams, so that they work towards a common goal to ensure success of the organization. Cisco provides easy to use video, voice, data and mobile collaboration solutions to ensure perfect collaboration among teams from different locations and improve their efficiency.
What is CCNA Collaboration?
CCNA Collaboration is an abbreviation for Cisco Certified Network Associate Collaboration. CCNA Collaboration Training Course teaches you Associate / Fundamental level Network Collaboration Skills. You gain knowledge how to install and maintain Cisco collaboration solutions in small & medium businesses.
I-Medita CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course in Pune
I-Medita conducts CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course in Pune. Our Trainings are class-room based. We have an equally great emphasis on Lab sessions. We train you on the latest & best Cisco Voice Collaboration products. Our CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training course adheres to CISCO’s Globally Recognized CCNA Voice Collaboration Certification, so that you can simultaneously prepare for the world-renowned Cisco Collaboration Certification. We make certain that after the end of the course you will be capable to implement an easy to use collaboration solution that provides unified collaboration to end users.
Who should take CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training?
- Students eager to pursue a career in Collaboration or VOIP field
- Collaboration Professionals who would like to learn advanced skills & improve their performance.
- Professionals who aspire to achieve the Cisco CCNA Collaboration Certification
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CCNA VOICE/COLLABORATION TRAINING?
The pre-requisites for CCNA Voice / Collaboration Training are that, you ought to have knowledge of networking fundamentals, Internet and TCP/IP knowledge, basic fundamentals of Switching and Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS gateways.
JOB PROFILES AVAILABLE AFTER CCNA VOICE/COLLABORATION TRAINING?
When you complete CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training you are qualified to apply for Job Positions such as-
- Voice/UC/Collaboration/Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- IP Telephony “VoIP” Engineer
- IP Network Engineer
What is average salary after completing a CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training?
Network Collaboration professionals install & maintain Cisco collaboration solutions. These are the most crucial elements to facilitate excellent communication and coordination within an organization. Network Voice professionals get a salary in the range of 30K to 50K INR per month in India
Career path after completing CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training?
With rising emphasis on instant Communication & Collaboration, there is a high demand for Collaboration professionals. The obvious next step for CCNA Collaboration Professionals is to obtain CCNP Collaboration Certification and then progress to achieve CCIE Collaboration Certification.
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session for Voice Collaboration aspirants. This session enables you to understand how our CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training is conducted by our expert Cisco CCIE Certified Trainers. We encourage you to discuss your thoughts and discuss any queries regarding the field of Voice Collaboration, before joining the Course.
I-Medita conducts multiple small batches a day for CCNA Voice/Collaboration training courses in Pune. All our Trainers are Cisco CCIE Networking Certified. We have restricted the number of students per batch so that we can give personalized attention to our students.
|CCNA VOICE/COLLABORATION TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCNA Collaboration Training
In our CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course, we encourage you to practice a lot on the latest Cisco Voice Collaboration solutions available in our Labs. This gives you practical knowledge and makes you confident at handling these equipment effectively. You will competent to set up, operate, manage and troubleshoot, Cisco Voice collaboration solutions
- Switches: Cisco 3550 POE, Cisco 3560 POE, Cisco 3750 POE
- Routers: Cisco 2811, Cisco 2801, Cisco 2911
- IP Phones: 7965, 9971
- Cisco Jabber
- Software, Other Devices, VM –ISM-CUE, CIPC, CUCM, CUC, CUCM IM & Presence
What Will You Learn in this CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course?
CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course focuses on the following topics. You will have a clear understanding of :
- VoIP Fundamentals
- Need of VoIP and Unified Communications
- Fundamentals of Call Manager Express (CME)
- Phone registration on CME
- How to add, delete and modify VoIP Phones On CME
- How to configure CME features like Call-Transfer, Call-Hunting, Call-Park
- How to Configure Analog phones.
- How to perform Analog to VoIP and VoIP to Analog call configuration
- Fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM)
- Knowledge of how CUCM works.
- How to add, delete and modify VoIP phones on CUCM.
- How to configure features of CUCM (Call-Hunting, Call-Pickup, speed-dial)
- How to configure extension mobility
- How to create, delete and modify users
- How to assign privileges to end users
- Fundamentals of Cisco unity connection (CUC)
- How to configure voice-mail.
- How to configure basic functions of voice mail
- How to perform function of Unified IM and Presence
At I-Medita, we give equal significance to Lab Sessions along with Theory lectures. You will have extensive Lab sessions under guidance of our Cisco Certified Expert trainers. The Labs are open 24*7 and you are free to practice further at their convenience.
Outcomes of CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course?
After completion of CCNA Voice Training you will have in-depth knowledge of
- Skills required to design, configure, and engineer latest Cisco collaboration solutions
- Elements of a Cisco Unified Communications solutions
- Functional knowledge of CME, CUCM, CUC.
- Distinguishing call signaling and media flows
- Quality associations of a VoIP network
- Creating and Modifying user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Calling privileges function and features
- You will be well equipped to appear for Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (210-060) Certification examination
- You can confidently commence you career as Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer, Collaboration Tools Engineer, Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer, IP Telephony “VoIP” Engineers, IP Network Engineers.
What is the CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita has designed the course curriculum for CCNA Voice/Collaboration Training aligned with Cisco Blue Print for completion of Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (210-060) Certification examination. The course comprises of following topics:
- VoIP and Collaboration Introduction
- Cisco Unified Communications features and functions
- Call Signalling and media flows
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Cisco Unified Communications System
- CDR and CMR reports
- End User Support
- Troubleshoot endpoint issues
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check CCNA Voice Training Curriculum Details
Our Lab training sessions provide you the opportunity to work with the latest Cisco Voice Collaboration tools. You will have the following practical exercises :
- How to perform Phone registration
- How to Add, Delete and Modify VoIP Phones.
- How to configure CME features and function
- How to perform Call-Transfer, Call-Hunting,Call-Park on CME
- How to Configure Analog phones.
- How to perform Analog to VoIP call configuration
- How to perform VoIP to Analog call configuration
- How CUCM works
- How to Add, delete and modify VoIP phones on CUCM.
- How to configure CUCM -Call-Hunting, Call-Pickup, Speed-dial
- How to configure extension mobility.
- How to create, delete and modify users.
- How to assign privileges to end
- How Cisco unity connection (CUC) works
- How to configure voice-mail.
- How to configure basic functions of voice mail.
- How perform function of Unified IM and Presence
Post Training Support & Placement
When you enroll for our CCNA/Voice Collaboration Training course in Pune, we assure you 3 refresher courses (if required, even after training completion). We offer 24*7 support via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails. Our trainers are always there to help resolve doubts, queries and even for career guidance.
We provide you 100% placement assistance. We share with you Industry approved Resume Templates so that you can highlight your technical knowledge appropriately. We assist you to get ready for your job interviews systematically with lots of practice questions and answers. We help ensure that you put your best foot forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
CCNA Collaboration Certification Exam - Prerequisites
There are no pre-requisites for CCNA Collaboration Certification
CCNA Collaboration Certification Exam - Scheduling an Exam
Schedule your CCNA Collaboration examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco.aspx
CCNA Collaboration Certification Exam - Types of Questions
Commonly asked questions types are:
- Multiple choice questions with only one possible answer
- Multiple choice questions with more than one answer possible
- Drag and Drop questions
- Complete the blanks
- Simulation-based question
CCNA Collaboration Exam - Duration, No. of Questions, Passing %
This Certification consists of 2 examinations:
- The 210-060 (CICD) Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices exam has about 55-65 questions which must be answered within 75-minutes. You are required to score around 80 - 85 percent to achieve the certification.
- The (210-065 CIVND) Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices exam also consists of 55-65 questions which must be answered within 75-minutes. You are required to score around 80 - 85 percent to achieve the certification.
CCNA Collaboration Certification Exam - Cost / Fees
There are 2 exams and the fees for each of these exams is $300 per attempt.
- 210-060 CICD - $300.00
- 210-065 CIVND - $300.00
Total Cost for CCNA Collaboration Certification is $600 + Local Taxes Extra.Kindly note: All Fees are payable in US Dollars while scheduling the exam
CCNA Collaboration Certification Exam - Certification Validity
CCNA Collaboration Certification is valid for three years. You must renew your certification before the expiry date.
Renewal of CCNA Collaboration Certification
Following are the 3 possible approaches to renew your CCNA Collaboration Certification
- Pass the CCNA Collaboration Certification once again
- Pass a higher level certification. For e.g. clear your CCNP Collaboration Certification.
In this case, CCNA Collaboration gets renewed automatically.
- Pass another CCNP level exam such as CCNP (R&S), CCNP Security, CCNP Service
Provider. In this case also, your CCNA Collaboration Certification will be renewed.;
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346