CCNP BOOTCAMP OVERVIEW (CCNP Enterprise- ENCOR v1.0 + ENARSI v1.0)
Like we all know software and networking are becoming more and more independent on each other. Technology is connecting people, machines, devices, and applications rapidly. Organizations are now making use of automation to scale and secure their networking infrastructure. To make the utmost use of this opportunity, networking professionals require a specific set of skills and focus. And the New CCNP Enterprise Certification Program gives you exactly the same.
The New CCNP Enterprise Certification will help you to prove your skills to the organizations. Here you need to appear for core technologies and an enterprise focus area of your choice.
Amongst all certifications in the industry, the CCNP certification will set you apart. In addition to the CCNP Certification, Cisco will also provide you with a Specialist Certification so that you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
|Training Type||Classroom & Online|
|Training Name||CCNP Enterprise (ENCOR v1.0 + ENARSI v1.0)|
|Training Duration||60 Days|
|Hours per Day||4-6|
|Training Cost||Click to Chat with us on WhatsApp|
|Batches Available||Regular (Mon-Fri) & Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
BENEFITS OF THE CCNP ENTERPRISE BOOTCAMP
- Consider a high-value certification to make your mark in the industry
- You can customize the certification according to your area of interest
- Place yourself for advancement in the fast-paced enterprise world
- You can add automation to your skills and technicalities
- Obtain a Specialist Certification for passing the CCNP Exam
- Qualify for the CCIE Lab Exam by passing the CCNP Core Exam
CCNP ENTERPRISE BOOTCAMP COURSE OUTLINE:
Our CCNP Enterprise Bootcamp will cover Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Switching (ENARSI) v1.0 and Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR). After this Bootcamp training, candidates will gain:-
- Knowledge and skills required to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise networks.
- Implement security in the enterprise network.
- Network Designing using SD-WAN and SD-WAN Access
- The knowledge about installing, configuring, operating, and troubleshooting an enterprise network
- Advanced Routing and infrastructure technologies
PRE-REQUISITES for CCNP Enterprise Certification Training:
There are no precise prerequisites for CCNP Enterprise, but it is recommended to have a good knowledge of the exam topics before taking the exam. Candidates are recommended to undergo CCNA 200-301 Training before taking CCNP Enterprise Certification Training. Before CCNP Enterprise, candidates should have a basic idea about-
- Understanding of Network Fundamentals
- Basic Knowledge about implementing LANs
- Understanding to manage network devices
- Understanding to secure network devices
- Basic knowledge about network automation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Mid-Level Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Help Desk Technicians
- Network Support Technicians
- Enterprise Network Engineers
- System Engineers
- System Administrators
CERTIFICATION OR EXAMINATION DETAILS
To obtain CCNP Enterprise certification, candidates are required to pass two exams: One Core Exam and one enterprise concentration exam of your choice.
Core Exam (Mandatory): 350-401 ENCOR: Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR). Focus Areas: Dual Stack (IPv4 and IPv6) Architecture, Infrastructure, Virtualization, Network Assurance, Security, and Automation
Concentration exam of your choice: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Switching (ENARSI). Focus Areas: network Design, SD-Wan, Wireless, and Automation
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858