Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Are you passionate about working in the field of Network Security? Are you eager to progress in your Security career? CCNP Security Training Course is the best investment for your future. I-Medita CCNP Security Training in Pune is a launch pad for the prestigious Cisco CCNP Security Certification.
With Digitization transforming the world, there are predictions that Certified Security Professionals will be in great demand in next 5 years. Achieving a Cisco Certification commands respect as an Expert in the industry. Besides, you become eligible for salary increments and promotions. Cisco Certifications also improve your chances to work with world renowned companies.
I-Medita CCNP Security Training in Pune
I-Medita conducts CCNP Security Training Course in Pune. We conduct class-room based trainings. We provide equal emphasis on Practical Lab sessions. During the training you will gain the knowledge of best practices of network security and using latest Cisco equipment, devices, and appliances. This will make you well equipped for real world security implementation and proficient at trouble shooting skills.
Upon completion of the CCNP Security Training you will become eligible to apply for position of Network Security Engineer. He is responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
Our CCNP Security Training course curriculum is in alignment with CCNP Security Certification Blueprint. Hence you will be able to prepare systematically & thoroughly for Cisco CCNP Security Certification exam.
I-Medita Free Demo Session for CCNP Security Training
I-Medita arranges a Free Demo Session for Security Professionals like you, before you join our CCNP Security Training Course. This session is helpful to get a personal experience of how our classroom trainings are delivered. It also provides you a platform to interact with our CCIE Certified Expert Trainers and obtain their advice about Security career prospects and information about Security Certification.
I-Medita conducts multiple batches per day for CCNP Security Training in Pune. We take great pride in the fact that all our trainers are CCIE Certified Networking Professionals and are well renowned in the Networking Industry We limit the number of students per batch to 20 to ensure individual attention to students.
|CCNP SECURITY TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during CCNP Security Training
At I-Medita, we believe that “Practice makes you Perfect”. Our Labs are equipped with the latest Cisco Switches and Routers. We encourage you to get sufficient hands-on practice in the Lab sessions for becoming comfortable working with the equipments. This makes you confident to test, deploy, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco network security appliances and Cisco IOS Software devices.
- Routers: Cisco 1841 (Version 15.x), 2610, 2611, 2611xm, 2811
- Switches: Cisco 2950, 3560 POE, 3750 (Version 12.x)
- Firewall: Cisco 5510, 5512x (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco IPS: 4255 (Version 7.x)
- Cisco WSA: Virtual (Version 8.x & 9.x)
- Cisco ESA: Virtual (Version 9.x)
- Cisco ISE: Virtual (Version 1.x & 2.x)
- Cisco WLC: Virtual (Version 8.x)
- Cisco AP: 1242
- Firepower Management Center 1000
- Firepower Management Center 2000
- Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco Firepower Software version use 6.2.1
- Firepower Management Center 4000
- Firepower Management Center 4500
What will you learn in this CCNP Security Training?
CCNP Security Training concentrates on making you knowledgeable about Cisco Network Security appliances, Cisco IOS Software devices and network security solutions.
- Network Security Principles
- Securing Cisco Switch & Cisco Router
- Functions Of Cisco ASA Firewall
- Firewall Architecture
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- ASA Policy
- Zone-Based Firewall On Cisco Routers
- Operations Of Cisco Next-Generation Firewall
- Identity Policies
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Context-Aware Firewall Components
- Web (Cloud) And Email Security Solutions
- 1X And Cisco Trustsec
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Virtual Private Network- Remote Access SSL VPN
- Site-To-Site VPN (DMVPN, Flexvpn)
- Network security
- Cloud security
- Content security
- Endpoint protection and detection
- Secure network access
- Visibility and enforcement
- Cisco ASA – Essentials and Basics
- Cisco ASA -Routing
- Cisco ASA -Network Address Translation
- VPNs on Cisco ASA
- VPN Load balancing on Cisco ASA
- Cisco ASA Advanced Firewall Features
- Clustering on Cisco ASA
- MPF on Cisco ASA
- Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense Policy configurations
- Cisco Firepower® Threat DefenseIntegrations
- Cisco Firepower® Threat DefenseDeployments
- Cisco Firepower® Threat Defense Management and troubleshooting
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Architecture and deployment
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Policy enforcement
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Web Auth and guest services
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Profiler
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – BYOD
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Endpoint compliance
- Cisco Identify Services Engine – Network access device administration
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Administration
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Spam control and antispam
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Message filters
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Data loss prevention
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – LDAP
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – Email authentication and encryption
- Cisco Email Security Appliance – System quarantines and delivery methods
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Proxy services
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Authentication
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Decryption policies
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Differentiated traffic access policies and identification policies
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Acceptable use control settings
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Malware defense
- Cisco Web Security Appliance- Data security and data loss prevention
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Secure communications
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Architectures
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) -Troubleshooting
At I-Medita, we appreciate the value of Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions. We encourage you to spend maximum possible time in the Lab for practice sessions under guidance of our Expert Trainers. Our labs are open 24*7 so you can take additional practice sessions at your convenience.
What are the outcomes of CCNP Security Training?
CCNP Security Training makes proficient with Security Procedures such as:
- Secure networks from external threats and intrusions.
- Network security principles and design security solutions as per requirements.
- How to perform Network Address Translation.
- How to configure and troubleshoot firewalls and VPNs
- How to create policies on firewalls.
- Operations of Cisco next-generation firewall
- In depth understanding of 802.1X and Cisco TrustSec.
- You will learn about Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- How to secure email security solutions.
- You will be able to perform operation of Cisco Identity Services Engine.
- How to secure Routers and Switches and much more
- You will be geared up for completing your CISCO CCNPSecurityCertification
- You will be well equipped to become a Network Security Engineer
What is the CCNP Security Training Curriculum?
I-Medita CCNP Security Training course curriculum adheres to the Cisco CCNP Security Certification Blue Print. Thus, you will be able to prepare for the Cisco Certification meticulously. You can appear for Cisco Security Certification soon after completion of this course.
- Introduction of Firewall
- Introduction of ASA
- ASA Basics
- Introduction of Access-list
- Introduction of NAT on ASA OS 9.x
- Introduction of IPSec
- Introduction of Site-Site VPN
- Introduction of Remote Access VPN
- Introduction of VPN Load balancing
- Introduction of SSL VPN
- Introduction of Transparent Firewall
- Introduction of Context
- Introduction of Failover
- Introduction of Modular Policy Framework
- Introduction of Clustering
- Management of ASA
- Introduction of Layer 2 Security
- Introduction of Secure Access
- Cisco Security Manager and Prime Introduction
- Device Hardening
- Introduction of AAA
- Identity Service Engine
- EAP types
- 1X Implementation
- Downloadable Access List
- Downloadable Access List VLAN Verification
- Introduction of Local Web Authentication
- Introduction of Central Web Authentication
- Introduction of Profiling
- Introduction of Posture
- Introduction of SGA/SGT
- Introduction of TrustSec Architecture
- Troubleshooting Labs
- Introduction to IPSec Terminology
- Introduction of Site-Site VPN
- Introduction of Remote Access Introduction
- Introduction of SSL VPN Introduction
- Introduction of DMVPN
- Introduction of GET VPN
- Introduction of IOS Flex VPN
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Email Security Appliance
- Firepower threat defense and much more
Our Lab Training sessions focus on following topics. They provide you lots of practice exercises to configure, verify troubleshoot networks.
- Site-Site VPN on Cisco IOS
- IPSec and Cryptography
- Site-Site VPN on Cisco ASA
- Remote Access VPN
- Remote Access VPN Cisco IOS
- Remote Access VPN Cisco ASA
- SSL VPN
- Secure Socket Layer VPN on Cisco IOS
- Secure Socket Layer VPN on Cisco ASA
- DMVPN on Cisco IOS
- GETVPN on Cisco IOS
- Flex VPN on Cisco IOS
- IOS VPN Using Microsoft Server
- Identity Service Engine
- Securing Switch Access
- Securing VLANs
- Preventing Spoofing Attacks
- STP and Protecting STP Topology
- Using Port Mirroring to Monitor Traffic
- NTP&IOS NAT
- Routing on ASA
- Network Address Translation (NAT) on ASA
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) on ASA
- Site-Site Virtual Private Network (VPN) on ASA
- Remote Access Virtual Private Network (VPN) on ASA
- SSL Virtual Private Network (VPN) on ASA
- Advance Firewall Features on ASA
- Advance Firewall Features on ASA
- Modular Policy Framework on ASA
- ASA Configuration using ASDM
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Custom URL Categories
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Filtering Using Global Policy
- Explicit Proxy Mode Download Limit For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode IP Base URL Blocking For HTTP, HTTPS and FTP
- Explicit Proxy Mode URL Redirection
- Explicit Proxy Mode Active Directory Integration and Proxy Authentication
- Advanced Web Security: WSA Management and Command Line Interface (CLI) Basics
- Advanced Web Security: WSA High Availability Using VRRP and PAC File
- Advanced Web Security: How to enable HTTPS Proxy on WSA
- Advanced Web Security: Time Range and Volume Quota
- Advanced Web Security: AVC and Web Reputation Configuration Examples
Post Training Support & Placement
When you enroll for CCNP Security Training course in Pune, I-Medita give you the option to attend 3 refresher courses. (if & when required). We offer you 24*7 support via WhatsApp, Emails, Chat to resolve your doubts & concerns.
We provide 100% placement support to our students. We help you prepare outstanding resumes by highlighting your core technical skills & achievements. We also provide you a comprehensive question bank consisting of frequently asked technical interview questions. This helps you prepare for job interviews thoroughly and face job interviews assertively.
Cisco CCNP Security Certification – Exam Preparation
|Required Exam(s)||Recommended Training|
|350-701 SCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)|
|300-710 SNCF||Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall (SSNGFW) & Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS)|
|300-715 SISE||Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)|
|300-720 SESA||Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)|
|300-725 SWSA||Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)|
|300-730 SVPN||Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)|
18 Oct 2021
ASA Firewall / CCNP Security v6.0
||Classroom / Online||Regular Batch (Mon-Thu)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
30 Oct 2021
IOS VPN / CCNP Security v6.0
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Frequently Asked Questions
CCNP Security Certification Exam - Prerequisites
The prerequisite for appearing for CCNP Security exam is that you should have a Valid CCNA Security certification or any CCIE certification.
CCNP Security Certification Exam - Exam Registration
Please register for CCNP Security Certification exam via the Pearson Vue website https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
CCNP Security Certification Exam - No. of Papers, Questions, Duration
To earn the CCNP Security certification, you must pass the following exams.
|300-206 SENSS||90 mins||65 – 75|
|300-208 SISAS||90 mins||55 – 65|
|300-209 SIMOS||90 mins||65 – 75|
|300-210 SITCS||90 mins||65 – 75|
CCNP Security Certification - Cost / Fees
Cisco Certification Costs are payable in US Dollars at the time of scheduling the Exams. There are 4 exams as part of the CCNP Security Certification.
Fees for each one of these - $300 + Local Taxes.
Hence Total Fees for CCNP Security Certification - $1200 + Local Taxes.
CCNP Security Certification - Validity
The validity of CCNP Security Certification is 3 years. It is essential to renew your certification before the expiry date.
CCNP Security Certification - Renewal Process
There are 3 options to renew CCNP Security Certification.
- Clear CCNP Security Certification once again
- Clear CCIE Security Certification, then your CCNP Security Certification gets renewed automatically.
- Clear any other CCIE level Certification exam such as CCIE (R&S), CCIE Collaboration, CCIE Service Provider, then, your CCNP Security Certification gets renewed automatically
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858