Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Checkpoint Firewall Training Overview
CCSA is an abbreviation for Check Point Certified Security Administrator & CCSE is an abbreviation for Check Point Certified Security Engineering.
Check Point Software Technologies provide exceptional threat prevention and security management solutions. Their latest Gen V multilevel security architecture prevents cyber attacks across networks, cloud and mobile operations.
I-Medita Checkpoint Firewall Training course proves a stepping stone for Checkpoint Certifications. You will get immediate recognition for your knowledge, experience, and abilities when you obtain the prestigious Check Point Certification.
What is the Checkpoint Firewall Training Course (CCSA + CCSE)?
I-Medita conducts Checkpoint Firewall Training course in Pune. Our Training includes class room lectures along with extensive Lab sessions. Our Check Point Firewall course curriculum is designed to cover modules of both, Check Point CCSA R80 & Check Point CCSE Certification R80.
During the Checkpoint Firewall Training Course you will gain in-depth knowledge required to configure Check Point security gateway, security policies, manage and monitor secure networks, advanced firewall, clustering and acceleration, advanced user management, advanced IPsec VPN and remote access, auditing and reporting.
Who should enroll for the Check Point Firewall Course?
- Check Point Professionals who want to improve their competencies can take this course
- Professionals who aspire to obtain CCSA / CCSE Certification should enroll for this course. This course provides you a very systematic & methodical preparation for Certification exam
Are there any prerequisites for Check Point Firewall Course?
The pre-requisite for Check Point Firewall training course is that you must have basic knowledge of TCP / IP and Windows, Unix, Networking and Internet.
Job profiles can you apply for the Check Point Firewall Course?
After successful completion of the Check Point Firewall Training course, you are qualified to apply for positions like-
- Firewall Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Firewall Engineer
- Network Security Administrator.
I-Medita Free Demo Session
We at I-Medita provide a Free Demo Session for security professionals interested in joining our Check Point Firewall Training Course. This way, you get an idea of how our classroom lectures are delivered. You get a tour of our ultra-modern Labs having Check Point products. You get to interact with our Certified trainers and get a picture of the scope & growth prospects in Check Point domain.
I-Medita conducts several batches daily for Check Point Firewall Training course in Pune. We restrict our batch size to 20 students to ensure that you get individual attention. We take great pride in the fact that all our trainers are Industry Experts and Certified Networking Professionals.
|CHECK POINT FIREWALL TRAINING (CCSA+CCSE R80)|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during Check Point (CCSA) Training
During the Check Point Firewall Training Course, we insist that you get maximum possible Practice of working with Check Point Security Gateway Appliances and Management Platforms. Our Labs are equipped with the following Checkpoint equipment’s.
- Security Gateway Appliances (Firewall): 3100/ 3200/ 5100/ 5200/ 5400/ 5600/ 5800/ 5900
- SMART-1: Security Management Platform: 405 /410 / 525 /5050 /5150
- Software Operating: R80
What will you learn in this Check Point Firewall Training Course?
Check Point Firewall Training Course concentrates on following aspects of Network Security. The objective of this course is to make you skilled at handling Check Point Security products. During the course, you will learn:
- Introduction to Check Point technology
- Deployment platforms
- Introduction to the Security Policy
- Monitoring traffic and connections
- Network Address Translation
- Using SmartUpdate
- User management and authentication
- Identity Awareness
- Introduction to Check Point VPNs
- Upgrading Check Point Modules
- Advanced Firewall
- Clustering and Acceleration
- Advanced User Management
- Advanced IPSec VPN and Check Point Capsule
- Threat Prevention
- Intrusion Prevention
- Auditing and Reporting
At I-Medita, we give emphasis to Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions. Our Training rooms have digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our Labs are equipped with latest Checkpoint equipments. You have 24*7 Labs access for extra practice sessions as per your convenience.
Outcomes of Check Point Firewall Training Course?
You will have thorough knowledge and understanding of technical concepts & functionalities of Check Point security Products.
- You will be competent to install, deploy, configure and manage Check Point Next Generation Firewalls.
- You will be prepared for Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification examination
- You will be qualified to take up jobroles such as Firewall Administrator, Network Security Engineer, Firewall Engineer, Network Security Administrator.
What is the Check Point FirewallTraining Course Curriculum?
I-Medita Check Point Firewall Training Course curriculum is exquisitely designed to cover modules of both, Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certifications. This is really helpful for systematic preparation of Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification exams.
- Check Point Security Management Architecture (SMART)
- The Check Point Firewall features
- Security Gateway Inspection Architecture
- Check Point Firewall Infrastructure
- Checkpoint Deployment Considerations
- Check Point Smart Console Clients
- Security Management Server
- Securing Channels of Communication
- Check Point Deployment Platforms
- Check Point Gaia
- Security Policy Basics
- Managing Objects & Creating the Rule Base
- Rule Base Management
- Policy Management and Revision Control
- Policy creation
- SmartView Tracker ,SmartView Monitor
- Monitoring Suspicious
- Activity Rules
- Gateway Status
- SmartView Tracker vs.SmartView Monitor
- Introduction to NAT & Manual NAT
- SmartUpdate and Managing Licenses
- Viewing License Properties
- Service Contracts
- Creating Users and Groups
- Security Gateway Authentication
- User Authentication, Session Authentication & Client Authentication
- LDAP User Management with
- Introduction to Identity
- The Check Point VPN
- VPN Deployments & Implementation
- VPN Topologies
- Special VPN Gateway Conditions
- Access Control and VPN Communities
- Integrating VPNs into a Rule Base
- Remote Access VPNs
- Corporate and Branch Office
- Backup and Restore Security Gateways and Management Servers
- Upgrading Standalone Full High Availability
- VRRP, Clustering and Acceleration
- ClusterXL: Load Sharing
- Maintenance Tasks and Tools
- Management HA
- SecureXL: Security Acceleration
- CoreXL: Multicore Acceleration
- Advanced VPN Concepts and Practices
- Remote Access VPNs
- Multiple Entry Point VPNs
- Tunnel Management
- VPN Debug
- Third Party Certificates
- Security VPN
- SmartEvent, SmartEvent Architecture &SmartReporter
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Check Point Firewall Training Course Curriculum Details .
We have state of the art Training Labs and provide extensive Lab sessions for Practical implementation of Check Point products. With such detailed practice, you will become confident to configure and manage Check Point Next Gen Firewalls. Our Lab sessions comprise of following :
- Explore Checkpoint Firewall Features
- Distributed Installation
- Branch Office Security Gateway Installation
- CLI Tools
- Building a Security
- Configure the DMZ
- Monitoring with SmartView Tracker
- Configure NAT
- Configuring User Directory
- Identity Awareness
- Site-to-site VPN Between
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Migrating to a Clustering Solution
- Configure Site-to-Site VPNs with
- Remote Access with Endpoint
- Configuring SmartDashboard to Interface with Active Directory
- Configure Site-to-Site VPNs with Third Party Certificates
- Remote Access with Endpoint Security VPN
- SmartEvent and SmartReporter
Post Training Support & Placement
When you register for I-Medita Check Point Firewall Training Course, we provide you the option to attend 3 refresher trainings, at no extra fees. We solve your questions, doubts 24*7 via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails
We give 100% placement support to our students. We guide you for impressive resume preparation, approaching Job interviews confidently & more. We have put together a question bank with 100+ network security questions based on theory and practical sessions. This study material is very helpful for the methodical preparation of Interviews & certification exams.
Checkpoint CCSA & CCSE Certification- Exam Preparation
Following are the 2 most popular Check Point Certification Exams
|Exam Code||Exam Name|
|#156-215.80||CCSA – Check Point Security Administration R80|
|#156-315.80||CCSE – Check Point Security Engineering R80|
Frequently Asked Questions
Check Point CCSA& CCSE Certification Exam - Prerequisites
- CCSA Certification pre-requisites: Knowledge of TCP/IP and routing fundamentals.
- CCSE Certification pre-requisites: You should have cleared CCSA Certification
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam - Scheduling an Exam
Please schedule your CCSA & CCSE examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/checkpoint/op
Pearson Vue are authorized testing vendors for Check Point Professional Certification
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam - Question Formats
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam comprises of the following questions.
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios based questions
Questions will not have multiple answers. You will have to “Select the Best” answer
CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam - Duration, No. of Questions, Passing Score
Duration of Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification exam is 90minutes. You have to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes. You are required to score more than 70% marks to achieve the certification.
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification Exam - Cost / Fees
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification fees are $250 + Local Taxes. Fees are payable in US Dollars.
Check Point CCSA & CCSE Certification – Validity
Check Point CCSA& CCSE Certification are good / valid for Two years. Please ensure that you renew your certification before it expires.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858