No. of Hours
4 Hours per day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Who is a Threat Intelligence Analyst? How to become a Threat Intelligence Analyst?
Do you love research & analysis? Do you have an investigative mindset? Can you think like a Detective? You can surely leverage these skills to craft a career as a Threat Intelligence Analyst. Let us now get to know more details about who is a Threat Intelligence analyst, how to become a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst, what are the roles & responsibilities, and more.
The primary role of a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst is to protect important data and information of an organization and keep it safe and secure by preventing it from falling into the wrong hands. A threat intelligence analyst must have expert knowledge and skills to understand methods, attitude and approach of attackers in order to set up threat intelligence to prevent attacks.
Threat Intelligence Analyst role requires a combination cyber security as well as threat intelligence tools & techniques with a lot of focus on research, analysis and reporting. Research & analysis is critical to gather information about hackers, malwares, from relevant sources and identify significant patterns related to cyber threats. This will help make predictions about likely future attacks. Reports are prepared based on information and analysis to inform the relevant decision makers of potential threats and the mitigation plan to thwart them.
Do you want to become a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst? Enroll with I-Medita NOW!
Why I-Medita Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Course?
The EC Council has designed and developed the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst program, in consultation with cyber security & threat intelligence experts. It teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence, to help organizations, identify and mitigate risks. I-Medita is an authorized Training Partner and Exam Center of EC Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Course.
I-Medita course curriculum comprises of all the modules specified by EC Council for completion of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification.
I-Medita offers a 2 hour Free Demo Session to experience how our Threat Intelligence Analyst training is delivered. You are encouraged to speak with our Expert Trainers and get a clear understanding about the scope and future in Cyber Threat Intelligence.
The most significant benefits of I-Medita Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst course are:
- Comprehensive threat intelligence training course developed by subject matter experts
- Covers all stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle
- Follows the detect, respond, defeat methodology
- Hands-on experience of the latest threat intelligence tools, techniques, methodologies, frameworks, scripts, etc.
- Provides expert level knowledge required for a career in threat intelligence
- Learn with Certified Trainers and Industry Experts
- 24*7 access to state of the art Labs with ultra modern equipments
- 24*7 Learning support to solve queries via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, question banks, resume templates
- Free refresher and backup classes
- Authorized Training Completion Certification
- Provides solid foundation & systematic preparation for approaching the renowned EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification examination.
- I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
What are the pre-requisites for Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification Course?
- Students perusing a Degree in Computer Science.
- Good research and analytical skills, attention to detail, forward thinking, excellent writing/communication skills, strong presentation skills, good team player and ability to collaborate with others.
- You must have basic understanding of network security, operating system security, computer network intrusion detection/prevention systems, Firewalls, IT network-based attack methodologies and tools, security operations and incident response technologies and methodologies.
Who should take Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Training Course?
- Students who are passionate about making a career in Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Professionals from networking and information security background who want to gain knowledge about cyber threat intelligence and advance their careers
Being a position that requires very specialized knowledge and expertise, there is a growing demand for Certified Threat Intelligence Analysts worldwide.
Training Cost and Duration
|CTIA Certification Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
4 Hours per day
4 Hours per day
What you will learn in the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Training Course?
The Threat Intelligence Analyst Training course covers concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence. You will learn all stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle including Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology, Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review, Data Collection and Processing, Data Analysis, Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination.
You will get detailed understanding of:
- How to develop the skills to perform different types of threat intelligence including strategic, operational, tactical, and technical threat intelligence for a particular organization.
- Various data collection techniques, strategies to collect relevant threat information.
- Indicators of Compromise (IoCs) including internal and external IoCs.
- How to acquire these IoCs to easily detect cyber attacks and respond in time and How to create and disseminate these IoC.
- How to reverse engineer malware and pivot off of it in order to determine the origin, functionality, and potential impact of malware as well as determine the threat actor.
- How to analyze the collected threat data and evaluate the required threat intelligence.
- Threat intelligence evaluation techniques and a structured approach for performing threat analysis and threat modeling.
- How to create efficient threat intelligence reports, best practices for sharing TI along with sharing rules, models, acts and regulations.
- Latest threat intelligence tools, techniques, methodologies, frameworks, scripts, etc.
- Library of tools, platforms, and frameworks across different operation platforms to extract effective organizational threat intelligence.
What is the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification Course Curriculum?
I-Medita Certified Ethical Threat Intelligence Analyst course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules as per the EC Council Blue Print for completion of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst course. The Course Module are:
Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Understanding Intelligence
- Understanding Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Lifecycle and Frameworks
Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Understanding Cyber Threats
- Understanding Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
- Understanding Cyber Kill Chain
- Understanding Indicators of Compromise (IoCs)
Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Understanding Organization’s Current Threat Landscape
- Understanding Requirements Analysis
- Planning Threat Intelligence Program
- Establishing Management Support
- Building a Threat Intelligence Team
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Sharing
- Reviewing Threat Intelligence Program
Data Collection and Processing
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Data Collection
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Collection Management
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Feeds and Sources
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Data Collection and Acquisition
- Understanding Bulk Data Collection
- Understanding Data Processing and Exploitation
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Understanding Data Analysis Techniques
- Overview of Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Analysis Process
- Overview of Fine-Tuning Threat Analysis
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Evaluation
- Creating Runbooks and Knowledge Base
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Tools
Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Reports
- Introduction to Dissemination
- Participating in Sharing Relationships
- Overview of Sharing Threat Intelligence
- Overview of Delivery Mechanisms
- Understanding Threat Intelligence Sharing Platforms
- Overview of Intelligence Sharing Acts and Regulations
- Overview of Threat Intelligence Integration
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification Training Course Curriculum Details.
EC Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification – Exam Preparation
|Exam Name||Exam Code|
|Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Examination||312-85|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification?
Option 1: If you attend Official Training at an accredited Training Center, you can attempt the Certification exam without going through application process.
Option 2: If you have not attended any Official Training, your application must first be approved via the eligibility application process.
How to schedule Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Exam?
Please schedule CTIA exam (312-52) at one of the ECC Exam Centre or via the Pearson VUE testing centers http://vue.com/eccouncil/contact/. I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner AND Exam Center.
What is the format of Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification exam, duration, what types of questions, passing criteria, number of attempts allowed?
CTIA Exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions which have to be answered in 2 hours. The cut off passing score is 70%
Exam Topics & Weightage for each Topic in Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification Exam
Please note: The following topics are general guidelines for content expected to be included in the exams.
|1||Introduction to Threat Intelligence||14%|
|2||Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology||14%|
|3||Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review||16%|
|4||Data Collection and Processing||24%|
|6||Dissemination and Reporting of Intelligence||14%|
How long is the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst Certification valid?
Your Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst credential is valid for 3 years from the date of certification.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858