Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) course is an expect and advanced level course which includes learning and gaining detailed knowledge on Checkpoint Firewall, Clustering and Acceleration, Advanced User Management, Advanced IPsec VPN and Remote Access, Auditing and Reporting. Networking Aspirants can take this course and prepare for exam as well as upgrade their knowledge in Security Domain.
The Checkpoint CCSE Training helps a professional to get updated to new sets of checkpoint firewall technologies.
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
- Basic knowledge of security concepts will be an added advantage.
After successful completion of CCSA, the candidate will able to defend against network threats, security gateway in a distributed environment, Schedule backups and seamless upgrades, Protect email and messaging content, track suspicious network activities and analyze attacks, Troubleshoot network connections.
|CCSA + CCSE Training Learning Schedule|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
Devices to be used during Check Point (CCSE) Training
- Security Gateway Appliances (Firewall): 3100 / 3200 / 5100 / 5200 / 5400 / 5600 / 5800 / 5900
- SMART-1: Security Management Platform: 405 / 410 / 525 / 5050 / 5150
- Software Operating : R77.30
WHY Check Point (CCSE) COURSE FROM I-MEDITA?
- Certified Instructors: Get trained by Certified Trainers with 6+ years in professional experience.
- 24*7 Lab Access: Our Labs are open 24*7 for students.
- Updated Labs: Perform practical’s on latest Check Point Labs.
- Limited students in classes: Our classes are limited to maximum of 20 students in one class.
- Authorized Training Certification is provided to each student.
- Free Course Revision: Students can repeat / revise course upto three times free of cost.
- Placement Assistance and career guidance.
- Easy Payment Options: Payment accepted via Cash, Cheque, Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Payment Wallets.
- World class Infrastructure: All our classes are smart classes with AC, Digital Writing pads, Projectors and high speed Wi-Fi.
Exams and Certifications
For Check Point CCSE certification one needs to crack Security Administration (Check Point Certified Security Administrator) Exam. The CCSE examination details are given below:
- Exam Code: 156-215.77
- Exam Cost: 150 USD
Check Point Course Outline
- Introduction to Checkpoint Technology
- Installation and Initialization of Checkpoint Security Management Server
- Deployment Platforms
- Introduction to Security Policy
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translation
- Using Smart Update
- Checkpoint Smartview Tracker
- Checkpoint Smartview Monitor
- User Management and Authentication
- Identity Awareness
- Introduction to Checkpoint VPN’s
- Checkpoint Configuring Site-to-Site VPN
- Security Gateway Installation and Integration
- IPSec Tunnel Establishment Process
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Check Point Firewall Training Course Curriculum Details.
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should do this Training / Certification?
Check point CCSE is recommended for Firewall Administrators, Network Security Engineers, Security specialist, SOC Engineers, Security Managers.
What is the value of Check Point CCSE certification?
Check Point technologies is a leading company in Firewalls as per Gartner Magic Quadrant. Check Point products are deployed at large scale in network security environment. Candidates with knowledge and certification of Check Point products are valued and this certification provides amazing perks and packages.
Is it mandatory to do Check Point certification to work on Check Point products?
No, it is not mandatory to get a Check Point Certification. Although certified candidates are given preferences as compared to non-certified candidates. So if you are working on Check Point products, it is recommended to get Check Point Global Certifications.
What all roles I can apply after Check Point CCSE certification?
You can apply for following roles: Check Point Administrators., Check Point Firewall Experts, Network Security Expert, Firewall Specialist.
Do you provide any study material during this training?
Yes, study material is provided during the training program.
What next after getting a Check Point CCSE Certification?
After Check Point CCSE Certification / Training candidates can look for Check Point Certified Managed Security Expert (CCMSE).
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security #46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice #41212
CCIE R&S #60346