Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course
Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Cisco ISE – Training Overview
Before we discuss and learn more about I-Medita Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course, let us understand how we may have used Cisco ISE in our daily lives.
These days, a lot of workforce is mobile due to business meetings, or frequent business travel. They need to access information & applications on the Go! Also, there is an increasing tendency to access data or applications using multiple devices such as Smartphones, Tabs, Computers, Laptops and so on. Hence, there is an increasing trend of providing anytime anywhere access to increase productivity!
Cisco ISE enables creation of access policies to control who can access your network as well as what they can access and from which devices. This ensures that only the right people with the appropriate devices can access your network. Thus Cisco ISE provides both, the control and visibility to secure your network.
What is Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)?
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections.
Cisco ISE provides real-time visibility about who is connected to your network, using which device, from which location and accessing which types of applications. With such powerful visibility, ISE helps to identify & contain threats faster. This ensures that your network is faster, smarter and more secure.
Who should take Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course?
You should attend this course, if you want to move into the security field to obtain cutting-edge skills for job roles focused on enterprise security.
Security Professionals performing job roles such as Network security engineers, ISE administrators, Wireless network security engineers, should take this course to enhance their competencies & advance their careers.
Pre-requisites for Cisco ISE Training Course?
The pre-requisites for attending Cisco SISE Training is that you should have knowledge of the following :
- Cisco IOS Software Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client
- Microsoft Windows operating systems
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita organizes Free Demo Session for professionals who wish to enroll in our SISE course. This session gives you an idea of how our classroom lectures are conducted. You can interact with our CCIE Certified Trainers & Experts to get an outlook about advanced features of Network Security with Cisco ISE.
I-Medita organizes multiple batches per day for Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course. Our Trainers are Cisco CCIE Certified Networking Professionals & renowned Industry Experts. We have only 20 students per batch to ensure you get individual attention.
|CISCO IDENTITY SERVICES ENGINE (SISE) TRAINING|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
What will you learn in this Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course?
During the Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course you will gain the knowledge and skills required to implement and use Cisco ISE. You will learn aspects such as policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration.
You will also learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
By the end of the course you will become confident to use SISE to:
- Provide secure business and context-based access based on policies
- Centrally configure and manage profiler, posture, guest, authentication, and authorization services in a single web-based GUI console
- Provide a streamlined experience for implementing and customizing guest network access
Outcomes of Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course?
After completion of the Cisco SISE Training Course, you will have requisite knowledge about-
- Cisco ISE architecture overview
- Cisco ISE deployments
- Cisco ISE deployments components
- Cisco ISE interaction to create a security architecture,
- Cisco ISE deployment advantages
- Cisco ISE Policy sets used to implement authentication & authorizations
Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course Curriculum?
The Cisco ISE course curriculum has been designed to teach you how to use Cisco Identity Services Engine to provide highly secured access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections. Mentioned below are the modules covered in our course curriculum.
We emphasize on extensive Lab practice sessions along with theory lectures. During our Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course Lab sessions, we provide you the hands-on practice of the below-mentioned topics.
- Cisco ISE Introduction
- Fundamentals of ISE
- Versions of ISE
- How to Setup ISE Lab
- ISE Installation using ISO
- ISE Installation using OVF
- ISE Snapshot
- ISE Web Portal Introduction
- ISE Active Directory Integration and Identity Source Sequence
- ISE LDAP Integration and Identity Source Sequence
- ISE Registration self-signed Certificate
- ISE Registration Microsoft Certificate Authority
- ISE Backup Using CLI
- ISE Restore Using CLI
- ISE Patch Installation Using CLI
- ISE Patch Rollback Using CLI
- ISE Up-gradation Using CLI
- ISE Backup Using GUI
- ISE Restore Using GUI
- ISE Patch Installation Using GUI
- ISE Patch Rollback Using GUI
- ISE Up-gradation Using GUI
- ISE Lab Initial Configuration
- ISE MAC Authentication Bypass Configuration
- ISE MAC Authentication Bypass Verification
- ISE Dot1x Configuration with MD5
- ISE Dot1x Verification with MD5
- ISE Dynamic VLAN Configuration with MD5
- ISE Dynamic VLAN Verification with MD5
- ISE Dynamic VLAN and DACL Configuration with MD5
- ISE Dynamic VLAN and DACL Verification with MD5
- ISE Dot1x Configuration with PEAP
- ISE Dot1x Verification with PEAP
- ISE Dot1x Configuration with PEAP and AD
- ISE Dot1x Verification with PEAP and AD
- ISE Dynamic VLAN Configuration PEAP
- ISE Dynamic VLAN Verification PEAP
- ISE Dynamic VLAN and DACL Configuration with PEAP
- ISE Dynamic VLAN and DACL Verification with PEAP
- ISE Wired Local Web Authentication Configuration
- ISE Wired Local Web Authentication Verification
- ISE Wired Central Web Authentication Configuration
- ISE Wired Central Web Authentication Verification
Post Training Support & Placement
After you enroll for I-Medita Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE) Training Course, you get the choice to take 3 refresher courses, (if & when required), without paying any extra fees. We provide you 24*7 support via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails for resolving your queries. Our trainers encourage you to speak with them for clarification of doubts, queries, or guidance required.
I-Medita is committed to provide 100% placement support to students. We guide you how to prepare striking resumes by highlighting core skills & technical expertise. We provide you Network Security Questions Bank consisting of 100+ questions for systematic & detailed preparation of job interviews, exams & more.
Upcoming TrainingsBatches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Certification related to Cisco ISE?
CCNP Security 300-208 SISAS- Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions is an associated certification for Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture, solution, and its components.
SISAS Exam - Pre-requisites
Professionals who wish to appear for the CCNP Security 300-208 SISAS exam should have the knowledge & skills of following to enroll for 300-208 SISAS Exam:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows® operating system
- A CCNA Security certification
SISAS Exam - Exam Registration
Please register for 300-208 SISAS Certification exam via the Pearson Vue website- https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco
SISAS Exam - No. of Papers, Questions, Duration
300-208 SISAS exam duration is 90-minutes and consists of 55–65 questions. This tests your knowledge to implement Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858