Only 35 Limited Seats! Hurry Up Book your Seat Now
Upcoming Workshop: 18 April 2017 (Timing 9.30 AM to 5 PM)
Objective & Key Takeaways
- Upgrade yourself to Cisco Networking and Devices
- Understand practical aspects of Cisco Networking.
- Learn how to design, configure and troubleshoot real-time network devices.
- Live demonstrations on real time Networks.
- Learn to secure your Networks.
- How Networking works in Companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Aricent, Orange etc.
- Authorized Certificate to all participants.
- Devices to be used: Cisco Routers and switches
Do you Know 99% of the word is still unconnected? Strange Fact but yes it is true. Still 99% of the world devices are not connected to the internet. There are more than 2 billion people around the world; accessing the internet daily and this number is rapidly growing. Everyone is hooked to the internet either through smartphones, tablet or through laptops and PCs. More things are getting connected to the internet through network devices like routers, switches, and firewalls etc. Managing these networks is a very challenging task for companies and network engineers. Due to increase in internet users, things getting connected to internet, companies are even working on Internet of things and Internet of everything, all these things have obviously created more demand for network engineers and professionals. However, students during their college don’t get much formal training and education on real-time network scenarios and devices.
This workshop attempts to practically explain how to design, configure and troubleshoot real-time network devices. How Networking is implemented in Industries, and how students can start their career in networking domain.
After attending this workshop, students will not only understands what is networking, they will also know how to configure real routers, switches, what all tools are needed to access these devices.
Date & Venue of Workshop
Date: 18 April 2017
Venue: I-Medita, 2nd Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building Baner Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra-411045 (Check out Location on Google Maps)
Seats: 35 Only (Registration will be done on First come First Basis)
Rs. 200 per participant . (Fee includes workshop charges, snacks, tea/coffee, Lunch and participation Certificate)
Instructor-led classroom delivery with the projector. We recommend participants to carry laptops for hands-on practicals.
Who Should Attend:
- Undergraduate students (B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.tech/Bsc/Msc)
- Students interested in Networking Field.
- Working Professionals.
- Networking Teachers/Faculties.
You can pay Rs. 200 and book your seat by filling out the form at below mentioned link OR you can Call/WhatsApp +91-9958336989 or write to [email protected] for queries/ registration.
Only 35 candidates will be allowed, so hurry up.
This one-day workshop covers all the essential topics that a student needs to understand in order to build a small network. For example basic network design of their colleges. By the end of this workshop, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of internetworking,
- Understand data flow in a network,
- Differentiate between networking devices and different types of network,
- Understand the physical connectivity of routers and switches,
- Understand different routing mechanism and routing protocols,
- Understand the concept of switching: Packet Switching and Circuit Switching,
- Configure real-time CISCO routers and switches,
- Configure different routing protocols in a network,
- Understand Routing Security and Switching Security fundamentals,
- Design and implement a network i.e Campus Area Network Design
Packet Tracer, GNS3, Putty.
Module 1- Networking Fundamentals
1. Basics of Internetworking
- What is a network? Different types of networking devices.
- Connecting different devices with the help of Cables and Connectors
- Topologies: Physical and Logical
2. Basic knowledge of networking models- OSI & TCP/IP model
- Working of all layers and protocols associated with each layer
- Data flow according to the reference model
- The difference between the three models.
- What is an IP Address? Why we need IP address?
- Configuring IPv6 and IPv6 on Routers and Switches
3. Subnetting concepts: Why we need Subnetting in a network.
- How to divide a network into multiple sub-networks with same range using subnetting?
- FLSM and VLSM?
4. Installing Network Simulation Software: Packet Tracer
- Why use simulation software?
- Limitations of Packet Tracer and solution: GNS3
5. Router internetworking operating system/ Working of Real Routers and Switches
- Booting process of Router or Switch
- CLI and Modes of router, Interfaces and ports on a router
- Basic configuration and commands
Module 2- Routing: Connecting two different Networks
IP Routing Basics
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346