Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Before we explain the details of the Cisco SD-WAN Security Training Course offered by I-Medita, let us first learn how SD-WAN is fast emerging on the horizon of networking and is sure to take the networking world by a storm. Gartner (a global research and advisory firm) has forecast SD-WAN to grow at a 59% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) through 2021 to become a $1.3 billion market.
I-Medita, a world leader in the Networking Training domain, is recognized as the Most Trusted Networking Training Company. With this Cisco SD-WAN Security Training Programs, we endeavor to make candidates future-ready and distinguish you as an authority in the SD-WAN domain.
The Cisco SD-WAN Security Training Bootcamp gives you the knowledge and skills needed to Secure the Enterprise Networks using Cisco SD-WAN. In this course, you learn from I-Medita’s Cisco CCIE Certified experts regarding four distinct Internet access use cases, their attack surface, and how each can be protected with targeted security tools, including:
- Application-Aware Firewall
- Intrusion Protection Services (IPS)
- DNS Web Security
- URL Filtering
- Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)
The experts discuss how each use case is vulnerable and address this vulnerability and go through step-by-step explanation and verification demonstrations using the new vManage security wizard and monitoring tools. All along the way, they also share insights, best practices, methods and personal experiences.
- The learner is expected to be familiar with Cisco SD-WAN Concepts, terminologies, protocols, and its purpose.
- Network deployment experience equivalent to the Cisco CCNA Certification.
- Experience with deploying WAN edge routers.
- Experience with modifying the overlay topology and enhancing the application experience.
- Before joining this SD-WAN Security Training, it is recommended to undergo Cisco SD-WAN Training (Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions)
Who should attend this Training?
- Enterprise network system installers
- System integrators
- Network architects
- Security architects
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
|Cisco SD-WAN Security Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Thu)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
Cisco SD-WAN Security Training Content Overview
- Cisco’s SD-WAN Security Solution Architecture
- Cisco’s SD-WAN Security Solution Components
- Security Use Cases: Compliance, Guest Access, Direct Cloud Access and Direct Internet Access
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution with Stateful Firewall
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution with Intrusion Prevention
- Cisco SD-WAN Solution with URL/DNS Filtering
- File Reputation and Retrospection, File Analysis, CASB and TLS/SSL Decryption
- Cisco SD-WAN Security Use Cases: Examples, Attack Surface, Security Tools
- Security Stack and Feature Operation
- Container Architecture
- Container CPU and Memory
- Cisco SD-WAN Security in Security Stack
- Securing the Cloud Edge Using Umbrella
- Umbrella Secure Internet Gateway (SIG)
- How Application Aware Firewall Secures Direct Cloud Access
- How Intrusion Prevention (IPS) Secures Direct Cloud Access
- How DNS/Web Layer Security Secures Direct Cloud Access
- How Advanced Malware Protection Secures Direct Cloud Access
- Cisco SD-WAN Security for Direct Internet Access
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Best Practices for Organizing and Operating Security Policies within SD-WAN
- Monitoring SD-WAN Security using vManage
Batches Coming Soon
Batches Coming Soon
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858