One Day Hands-on Workshop on Cisco VoIP (Voice over IP)
Objective & Key Takeaways of Workshop
- Understand practical aspects of VoIP Domain.
- Traditional Telephony Introduction
- Real-Time Transport protocol Introduction
- Cisco VoIP Products Introduction – CUCM, CUCME, CUC, IM and Presence
- Cisco IP Phone boot up process and Registration to CME
- Connecting traditional analog phones with Cisco VoIP Infrastructure.
- VoIP and its future prospects
- Question & Answer Session.
- Authorized Certificate to all participants.
Devices to be used
- IP Phones – 7965, 9971
- Cisco Jabber
- Software, Other Devices, VM – ISM-CUE, CIPC, CUCM, CUC, CUCM IM & Presence
You should have a general understanding of networking (Routing-Switching)
Who can attend this workshop?
- Candidates interested in VoIP or Collaboration Domain
- IP Network Engineers
- NOC Engineers
- Network Video Operators and Administrators
- Voice/UC/Collaboration/ Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales/Systems Engineer
- IP Telephony “VoIP” Engineers
Date: 20th May 2018
Timing: 9.30 AM-01.00 PM
Venue: I-Medita 2nd Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building, Baner Road, Baner, Pune – 411 045, Maharashtra Landmark: Near Baner Welcome Board
Seats: 25 only
Workshop Charges: Rs. 200 per participant
Delivered By: Sudhanshu Bhat: CCIE Voice #41212
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858