CPENT Training Course - Certified Penetration Testing Professional
Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Looking for CPENT Training Course? Become a Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT today. The I-Medita’s Official CPENT Training Course will help you prepare for the Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT Certification.
I-Medita is an Authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
CPENT Certification (Single Exam, Dual Certification)
Should you score at least 70% in the CPENT practical exam, you shall attain the CPENT Certification. However, if you are one of the few rare experts on the planets, you may be able to hit the minimum 90% to earn the right to be called a Licensed Penetration Tester (Master)!
CPENT is a fully online, remotely proctored practical exam that tests candidates through an intense 24-hour performance-based, hands-on exam, categorized into two practical exams of 12-hours each, which will test your determination focus by forcing you to outdo yourself with each new challenge. Candidates can choose either two 12-hour exams or one 24-hour exam depending on how straining they would want the exam to be.
Join the class of extraordinary pen testers by scoring more than 90% and becoming an LPT (Master)
WHAT IS PENETRATION TESTING?
Cybersecurity is of utmost importance in this digital world. Companies carry out comprehensive security testing to assess the current security posture of their organization. Penetration Testing also referred to as Pen Testing, means carrying out security tests to check whether the systems can be penetrated by malicious attackers. It requires carrying out simulated attacks on computer systems, networks or web applications with the specific objective to expose security weaknesses/ vulnerabilities that are likely to be exploited by attackers. Pen Testing insights are useful for developing a strategy to plug the security loopholes. The CPENT Training Course provides you the necessary knowledge & skills to become an expert Penetration Tester.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF PENETRATION TESTER?
Penetration Testers are cybersecurity personnel authorized to carry out rigorous testing on computer systems to expose the weakness in the security systems and suggest measures on how to minimize the risk. The job of a Penetration Tester involves a range of activities like:
- Determining the number & types of systems to be tested
- Creating Penetration testing methods, scripts, and tests
- Carrying out remote/onsite tests of infrastructure security
- Simulating security breaches & test the system security
- Creating detailed reports of security issues detected and level of risk
- Providing recommendations on methodologies to lower or minimize the risks
WHY BECOME A Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT?
According to research by MarketsandMarkets.com the global penetration testing market size is projected to grow from USD 1.7 billion in 2020 to USD 4.5 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.8% from 2020 to 2025.
Thus it is quite evident that there will be an increasing demand for penetration testers in the coming years. Certified professions gain precedence during the hiring process as they have in-depth knowledge of types, phases, tools, techniques of penetration testing. Becoming a certified penetration tester thus provides a competitive edge and improves the chances of obtaining higher salaries and promotions.
WHY I-MEDITA CERTIFIED PENETRATION TESTER TRAINING COURSE (CPENT)?
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is the world’s largest cybersecurity certification body. The EC Council Certifications are recognized worldwide. It has designed & developed the most advanced Penetration Testing Course in the world.
I-Medita is an Authorized Training Partner and Exam Center of the EC Council Certified Penetration Tester Course. I-Medita course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules specified in the EC Council Blue Print for attempting the Certified Penetration Testing Professional Certification (CPENT Certification).
I-MEDITA CPENT TRAINING COURSE – FREE DEMO SESSION
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session for candidates to get a sneak peek of how our CPENT training courses are conducted. It provides an opportunity to discuss with our Expert Trainers and seek guidance about a career in Penetration Testing. We provide you a tour of the ultra modern lab facilities which are available 24 * 7 for maximum possible hands-on practice at your convenience.
BENEFITS OF I-MEDITA CPENT TRAINING COURSE
I-Medita conducts various batches of Certified Penetration Testing Training. We conduct various batches on weekdays and weekends to suit the convenience of students/working professionals interested in attending our CPENT course. Significant benefits of attending the I-Medita CPENT course are:
- Training includes Exam Voucher valid for 12 Month
- Official EC Council CPENT Courseware – Digital Courseware & Digital Lab Manual Tools
- Learn with Certified Network Trainers and Industry Experts
- Become an Expert Penetration Tester by mastering the most advanced Penetration Testing techniques
- Offers a great combination of manual & automated penetration testing.
- Covers penetration testing practices offered by leading Pen Testing service providers.
- Provides in-depth reporting writing knowledge & guidance.
- Provides most Advanced Penetration Testing Range to equip you to handle real-world penetration testing skillfully & confidently.
- Provides candidates with Standard Pen Tests for use in the field.
- 24*7 access to ultra-modern Labs for practical sessions
- 24*7 Student support to solve their queries via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, resume templates
- Free refresher and backup classes
- Authorized Training Completion Certification
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CERTIFIED PENETRATION TESTER COURSE?
The CPENT program is the next step after the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification on the journey to the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master. However, there are no predefined eligibility criteria for those interested in attempting the CPENT exam. To Enroll in the CPENT Training Course (Certified Penetration Testing Professional) the candidate should have basic knowledge of –
- Networking (TCP/IP, cabling techniques)
- Ethical hacking techniques
- Open-source technologies – MySQL, Apache, etc.
- Wireless protocols and devices
- Web application architecture
- Firewall Fundamentals
WHO SHOULD TAKE CPENT TRAINING COURSE?
Professionals currently working in the following roles should attempt CPENT Training Course
- Penetration Testers
- Ethical Hackers
- Information security Consultant
- Security Testers
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- System Administrators
- Risk Assessment Professionals
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
SCOPE & CAREER PATH AFTER HAVING COMPLETED CPENT TRAINING COURSE?
There is a growing demand for skilled Penetration Testers worldwide. With CPENT, you will have a thorough understanding of the most advanced penetration testing tools, techniques, and methodologies. After completion of the CPENT Training course, you become eligible to apply for the following Job Roles
- Cyber Security Forensic Analyst
- Cyber Threat Analyst Tier 2
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Engineer
- Application Security Analyst II
- Cyber Security Assurance Engineer
- Senior Information Assurance/ Security Specialist
- Security Systems Analyst
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Technical Operations Network Engineer
- IT Security Administrator
- Security Engineer
- Information Security Engineer
- Network Security Information Analyst
- Mid Level Penetration Tester
- IT Security Analyst III
- Junior Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst
Training Cost and Duration
|CEH -Ethical Hacking Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2-4 Hours a Day
2-4 Hours a Day
CPENT COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT
The CPENT training course teaches you the most advanced Penetration Testing tools, techniques & methodologies in the world. It equips you to handle the most advanced obstacles faced in real-world pen-testing scenarios. It equips you to perform effective penetration tests on IoT Systems, OT Systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and more.
The CPENT Training Course covers all the modules & curriculum specified by the EC Council. The CPENT Course lays the perfect foundation for the preparation of the prestigious Certified Penetration Testing Professional Certification Examination
CPENT Training Course Outline
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
- Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
- Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
- Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
- Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
- Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
- Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CPENT TRAINING COURSE?
The I-Medita Certified Penetration Tester Training Course offers a perfect mix of manual and automated penetration testing techniques. The objective of the course is to equip you with the knowledge & skills required to overcome the most advanced obstacles faced by real-world penetration testers. During the Certified Penetration Tester Training, you will gain in-depth knowledge of:
- Advanced Windows Attacks
- Attacking IoT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binary Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pen testing Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
EC COUNCIL CERTIFIED PENETRATION TESTING PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION
The EC-Council offers the Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT Certification) which is the most difficult practical penetration testing certification examination and is recognized as the gold standard in penetration testing. CPENT assesses the pen testers’ skills across a range of “network zones”. It assesses your ability to respond to events, make decisions quickly and effectively.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the format of the Certified Penetration Tester Examination?
Candidates can choose one of the two options:
- One 24-hour long exam OR
- Two exams of 12 hours each
Note: Candidates also have to submit a detailed Penetration Testing Report within 7days of the examination.
What is the Passing Percentage to become a Certified Penetration Tester?
Single Exam and Dual Certification. Candidates who score more than 70% will earn the CPENT certification. Candidates who score more than 90% attain the prestigious LPT (Master) credential!
Is CEH a Pen Test Program?
The CPENT program is the next step after the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification on the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master journey. There is a lot of chatter out in “the ether” that refers to CEH as a Pen Test program. The CEH course was designed to teach the tools and methods deployed by cybercriminals.
What is CPENT Pass one Exam and attain Two Certifications
Candidates who score more than 70% will earn the CPENT certification. Candidates who score more than 90% attain the prestigious LPT (Master) credential!
Is there any age requirement for CPENT Certifications?
The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858