Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
6 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Looking for Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi? Start your cybersecurity learning today with I-Medita. I-Medita is an Authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center.
HACKING v/s ETHICAL HACKING
Hacking involves trying to gain unauthorized access to computer systems for illicit reasons. Hackers are computer wizards who breach security and break into computers to access data & information with malicious intentions such as stealing or robbing information and are therefore termed as cybercriminals.
Ethical Hacking, on the other hand, refers to engaging Ethical Hackers who are authorized to make every possible attempt to breach security and gain access to the computer systems, applications, or data of the company. Ethical Hacking aims to identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities which can be exploited by malicious attackers and plug the loopholes in security to avoid any possible cyber attacks.
WHO ARE ETHICAL HACKERS?
To Beat a Hacker, You Need to Think Like a Hacker – EC Council
Ethical Hackers are Good Hackers who know how to think like malicious hackers and have an understanding of hacking tools and techniques used by malicious hackers. Ethical Hackers help prevent cyberattacks and thwart malicious attacks.
Companies employ Ethical Hackers, to test whether it is possible to breach the security and bypass the systems and gain access to its data & information. Ethical hackers follow a very scientific process to perform penetration tests, scan ports, scrutinize installations, analyze network traffic, and more to evaluate the security level of the organization.
Ethical Hackers record all activities performed and present findings in terms of breaches, vulnerabilities to enable companies to take corrective measures to fortify their security for preventing attacks.
WHY I-MEDITA ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI?
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is the world’s largest cybersecurity certification body. It has designed & developed Certified Ethical Hacker Certification. It is the pioneer in Preparing Professional Ethical Hackers Since 2003.
I-Medita is an Authorized Training Partner and Exam Center of the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker Course. I-Medita course curriculum adheres to and consists of all the modules specified in the EC Council Blue Print for completion of Certified Ethical Hacker Certification (CEH Certification).
I-Medita Certified Ethical Hacking Course – CEH v11, covers all 5 phases of Ethical hacking, namely: Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, Covering Your Tracks. The CEH Course teaches the latest hacking tools, techniques, and methodologies to lawfully hack an organization in order to identify vulnerabilities and strengthen security measures.
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI – FREE DEMO SESSION
I-Medita ethical hacking institute in Delhi organizes a Free Demo Session for students to get a first-hand experience of how our training programs are conducted. It is a great platform to interact with our Expert Trainers and seek guidance about a career in Ethical Hacking. We also provide you a tour of the state of the art lab facilities which are open 24 * 7 for providing ample hands-on practice at the convenience of students. Start the Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi/Gurugram with our Free Demo Session.
Training Cost and Duration
|CEH -Ethical Hacking Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
6 Hours a Day
6 Hours a Day
BENEFITS OF I-MEDITA CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING TRAINING
I-Medita conducts various batches of ethical hacking training in Delhi. We conduct classes on weekdays and weekends to make it convenient for students and working professionals to attend our CEH course. Significant benefits of attending CEH course are:
- Training includes Exam Voucher valid for 12 Month
- Advanced Training covering 20 modules, 420 attack techniques, and 3500 tools
- CEH e-Courseware – Digital Courseware & Digital Lab Manual Tools
- Covers latest technologies such as OT Technology, Serverless Computing, WPA3 Encryption, APT, Fileless Malware, Web API, and Web Shell
- Provides a variety of OS for Labs Windows 10, Windows Server 2019, 2016, Parrot Security, Android, Ubuntu Linux
- Learn with Certified Network Trainers and Industry Experts
- Become an Expert Hacker by gaining in-depth knowledge of all phases of Hacking as well as hands-on experience of using advanced hacking tools & techniques
- Extensive Hacking Labs designed based on real-world scenarios
- 24*7 access to ultra-modern Labs for practical sessions
- 24*7 Student support to solve their queries via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, resume templates
- Free refresher and backup classes
- Authorized Training Completion Certification
PRE-REQUISITES FOR I-MEDITA ETHICAL HACKING COURSE?
Following are the pre-requisites for enrolling in Ethical Hacking Course:
- Age: 18 years or more
- Education: Preferably from a science or engineering background
- Knowledge: Basic understanding of programming, scripting, networking and hardware engineering, system administration and software development
WHO SHOULD TAKE CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE?
Students who wish to make a career in the field of Information/Cyber Security should take this course. Similarly, Security Professionals who want to progress in their careers and establish their credentials as security experts should take this course.
- The student preferably from Science/Engineering background
- Professionals such as Information Security Officers / Managers / Engineers / Specialists / Analysts / Administrators / Auditors
- Risk / Threat/Vulnerability Analysts
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators and Engineers
SCOPE AND CAREER PATH AFTER ETHICAL HACKING COURSE?
Having a Professional Certification such as the CEH opens up a world of opportunities in the Information Security / Cyber Security Domain. Certified Ethical Hackers are in great demand in information technology companies, financial service provider companies, military and defense organizations, investigative agencies, etc. Certified Ethical Hackers can obtain job positions such as but not limited to the following:
- Cyber Defense Analyst / Vulnerability Assessment Analyst / Warning Analyst
- Information Security Analyst / Administrator / Analyst / Manager
- Network Security Analyst / Network Security Engineer
- Solution Architect / Security Compliance Analyst
- Cybersecurity Consultant / Technology Risk & Cybersecurity Auditor
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING CERTIFICATION COURSE OVERVIEW & CONTENT
The New Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Version 11 course provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, attack vectors, and preventive countermeasures. With the CEH V11 course, you will become proficient at identifying system weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The CEH V11 equips you to set up a strong security infrastructure to minimize the risk of attacks and defend against attacks.
I-Medita Certified Ethical Hacking Training in Delhi covers all the modules & curriculum specified by the EC Council. The CEH Course lays the perfect foundation for the preparation of the Certified Ethical Hacker Certification Examination
- Module 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Scanning Networks
- Module 04: Enumeration
- Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 06: System Hacking
- Module 07: Malware Threats
- Module 08: Sniffing
- Module 09: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18: IoT and OT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
For In-Depth Course Curriculum Information – Please Check EC Council Certified Ethical Hacking Certification Course Training Course Curriculum Details.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING COURSE IN DELHI?
The I-Medita Ethical Hacking Course in Delhi presents a perfect balance of Ethical Hacking theory and practical training. The ethical hacking institute in Delhi aims to equip you with hands-on skills and make you Job ready at the end of the course. During the Certified Ethical Hacking Training, you will gain in-depth knowledge of:
- Challenges of the information security world, information security controls, laws, and standards.
- Latest foot-printing techniques and tools for performing reconnaissance
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis for identifying loopholes in the network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks
- How to cover tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities
- Information about various types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.)
- System audit for malware attacks, analysis, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Social engineering techniques, social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques for identifying weaknesses & countermeasures
- Web server attacks methodology for discovering vulnerabilities and countermeasures
- Web application hacking methodology and countermeasures
- SQL injection attack techniques, tools to detect attack attempts, and countermeasures
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking tools & methodology, Wi-Fi security tools
- The mobile attack vector, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- Firewall, IDS, and honeypot evasion tools & techniques
- Cloud computing threats/attacks, and cloud security techniques and tools
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment
- Potential Threats to IoT/OT platforms and ways to defend IoT/OT devices
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, cryptography attacks, Cryptanalysis
EC COUNCIL CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER – EXAM PREPARATION
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) offers the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH Certification) which is widely recognized as an industry standard for hiring Ethical Hackers by leading companies.
The Certified Ethical Hacker Examination endorses your knowledge and skills about the various types of Information Security Attacks. Your capability to Detect Security Threats, Prevent Attacks using standard procedures, methodologies.
One Glance Exam Summary as follows:
- Exam Title: Certified Ethical Hacker (ANSI)
- Exam Code: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Exam Duration: 4 hours
- Exam Format: 125 Multiple Choice Questions
- Availability: ECC EXAM Center / VUE
05 Feb 2022
Certified Ethical Hacking
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
30 Apr 2022
Certified Ethical Hacking
||Classroom / Online||Weekend Batch (Sat-Sun)||Pune||ENROLL NOW|
Can't find desired training? Request for a training
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Eligibility Criteria For attempting the CEH Certification Exam?
The candidate becomes eligible for attempting the EC-Council CEH certification examination in the following ways:
- Option 1: Attending Official Training at an Accredited Training Center like I-Medita, to take the CEH exam without going through the application process.
- Option 2: If you have not attended any Official Training, You must have 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and you should provide proof of the same along with the eligibility application process.
- Option 3 : Hold a CEH certification of version 1 to 7 (*(Prior to being ANSI accredited, EC-Council’s certifications were named, CEHV1, CEHV2 etc)
How To Schedule CEH Certification Exam?
Candidates can schedule CEH exam (312-50) at one of the ECC Exam Centre or via the Pearson VUE testing centers https://home.pearsonvue.com/eccouncil.
Can I Appear For CEH Exams At I-Medita Center?
Yes. I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner & the Exam Center
Which Topics are covered in the CEH Exam?
The CEH Exam Blue Print defines the following weightage for topics to be covered in the examination. You may refer to these as guidelines for systematic and thorough preparation for the exam. However, kindly note, these may be changed without prior notice.
You can download the CEH Exam Blueprint from here
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858