Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
F5 Load Balancer Training Course in Delhi-NCR
In order to understand the importance of Local Traffic Manager and Load Balancer Training Course let us take example of shopping online; especially during Great Indian Amazon Sale. There could be millions of people who access the website for purchasing their favourite products. Ever wondered how Amazon manages such huge website traffic in the most efficient way, without any delays or site becoming slow?
This is precisely where the role of Local Traffic Manager comes in. The Local Traffic Manager (LTM) intelligently manages network traffic so applications are always fast, available, and secure. IP
Load Balancing refers to distributing network traffic and client requests to the appropriate servers which can efficiently fulfil the requests. If there is too much load on a particular server, traffic is diverted to other servers capable of handling the traffic or new servers are added. This prevents servers from going down and ensures continuous and prompt services.
What is F5 Load Balancer Training Course?
F5 Local Traffic Manager Training Course / F5 Load Balancer Training course gives network professionals comprehensive knowledge of both, commonly used and advanced BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager features and functionality. It makes them competent to manage BIG-IP LTM systems, as part of a flexible and high performance application delivery network.
Who should take F5 Load Balancer Training Course?
- This course is for Networking Professionals who are interested in learning about F5 products and solutions.
- Network Administrators, Network Operators, Network Engineers, Security Administrators who are involved in day to day operations and administration of a BIG IP application delivery network, and want to improve their knowledge and efficiency
- Networking Professionals who want to appear for F5 Certification exam should take this course to prepare systematically for the certification.
Prerequisites for F5 Load Balancer Training Course?
You should have in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP Addressing and Routing, OSI/TCP IP Model, Command Line Configuration.
Job profiles available after F5 Load Balancer Training
On completion of the F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Training Course / F5 Load Balancer Training Course you will become eligible to apply for positions such as Network Specialist, Network Services Specialist, Technical Lead, Technical Architect, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, and Network Administrator
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita organizes a Free Demo Session for Networking Professionals with our Experts Trainers. It will also give you a real time experience of how our F5 load balancer trainings are conducted.
This is also a good platform to have a clear picture about the field of networking, the career opportunities and growth prospects. This is especially helpful for people who are going to work on F5 products and solutions for the first time.
I-Medita conducts multiple batches in a day for F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Training Course / F5 Load Balancer Training Course in Delhi-NCR. All our trainers are Industry Experts and have in-depth knowledge and work experience in F5 Products and Solutions. We have maximum of 20 students in a batch to ensure they receive personal attention.
|F5 Local Traffic Manager (LTM) Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
2 Hours a Day
What will you learn in F5 Load Balancer Training?
At the end of F5 Load Balancer Training course (BIG IP-LTM), you will have good understanding of the following concepts and will be able to confidently know:
- BIG IP System fundamentals
- How to set up BIG IP Systems
- Set up / Start / Restart / Stop / License / Provision BIG IP System out of the box
- How to process Traffic with BIG IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
- How to use TMSH (TMOS Shell) Command Line Interface
- How to use NATs and SNATs
- How to monitor application health
- How to manage object status
- How to modify traffic behaviour with profiles (SSL offload and re-encryption)
- How to modify traffic behaviour with persistence including source address affinity and cookie persistence
- How to troubleshoot BIG IP System including logging and using tcpdump
- How to ensure Always On Management (AOM)
- How to define User roles and administrative partitions
- Get to know vCMP concepts
- How to customize application delivery with iRules
- Understand and manage user roles and partitions
- Describe the role of iRules in affecting traffic behaviour
You will be well prepared to take up the F5 Certified Technology Specialists (LTM) Certification
Use information to determine how BIG-IP system is currently processing traffic.
We lay great emphasis on Practical Trainings and Lab Sessions to make you Job ready. At I-Medita, we have excellent infrastructure for our students. Our Training rooms and Labs are fitted with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our labs are available to students 24*7 for additional practice sessions at their convenience.
F5 Load Balancer Training Course Curriculum
I-Medita F5 LTM Training course curriculum adheres to F5 Certification Exam Blue Print and covers all modules, thus preparing you for the F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification.
- F5 Fundamentals and Introductions
- BIG-IP System Setup
- Reviewing Local Traffic Configuration
- Load Balancing Traffic with LTM
- Modifying Traffic Behavior with Persistence
- Monitoring Application Health
- Processing Traffic with Virtual Servers
- Processing Traffic with SNATs
- Configuring High Availability – Part 1
- Configuring High Availability – Part 2
- Modifying Traffic with Profiles
- Selected Topics
- Deploying Application Services with iApps
- Customizing Application Delivery with iRules and Local Traffic Policies
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check F5 Load Balancer Training Course Curriculum Details.
We have fully equipped state of the art Training Labs. Our Lab training sessions give our students practical knowledge to become well versed with HOW To:
- Set up BIG-IP System
- Configure the management port
- Activate the BIG-IP System and configure the network
- Test Administrative Access
- Archive the configurations
- Set up Virtual Servers and Pools Labs
- Configure BIG-IP using TMSH
- Use NAT on BIG-IP System
- Use SNAT auto Map Lab
- Monitor Application Health
- Configure an FTP Virtual Server
- Use Source Address affinity persistence
- Use Cookie persistence
- Enable cookie Encryption
- Implement SSL offload and SSL Re-Encryption
- Manage object state
- Perform High speed logging
- Legacy Remote Syslog
- Use iHealth Diagnostics
- Ensure AOM IP Address Lab
- Create Administrative Partitions and users
- Redirect HTTP to HTTPs via iRule
- Perform Pool selection via iRule
Post Training Support & Placement
At I-Medita we provide students, 3 refresher courses at no additional cost. We have dedicated 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails. Our students can get their queries resolved or speak with our Trainers for career guidance even after course completion.
We offer 100% placement assistance to students. We provide good resume samples to be able to highlight their technical skills appropriately. We provide them comprehensive question banks for methodical and systematic preparation for interviews and examinations.
F5-CTS Certification – Exam Preparation
F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS)
Exam 301a – LTM Specialist: Architect, Setup, and Deploy
This is one of two exams required to achieve F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Local Traffic Manager Status. It is based on TMOS v11.5. This exam essentially tests your knowledge of How To architect and deploy applications and how to setup, administer and secure LTM Devices.
Exam 301b – LTM Specialist: Maintain and Troubleshoot
This is the second exams required to achieve F5 Certified Technology Specialist, Local Traffic Manager Status. This exam assesses your ability to troubleshoot basic virtual server connectivity issues, identify and resolve application issues, identify and resolve LTM Device issues.
Professionals who clear these exams are considered to have in-depth knowledge of all concepts from SSL-based VPN implementation to symmetric and asymmetric acceleration. They can leverage this knowledge to integrate BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM) into existing networks as well as new implementations.
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any Prerequisites for F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification
The pre-requisite for appearing for Exam 301-a is F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator (F5-CA)
The pre-requisite for appearing for Exam 301-b is Exam 301a-LTM Specialist: Architect, Set-up & Deploy
How to schedule F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification Exam?
Pearson Vue centers are approved F5 Exam Test Centers. Please schedule your
F5 Certification examination via the Pearson Vue Website https://home.pearsonvue.com/f5
How many questions to be answered & what is the passing percentage?
F5 Certification exam has about 80 questions, which have to be answered within 90-minutes. You should score around 70 percent marks to obtain the certification.
What is Cost of F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification?
F5 Certification costs $135 + Local Taxes. Fees are payable in US Dollars.
How long is the F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification valid?
F5 Certification is valid for Two years only. Please remember to renew your certification before the expiry date.
What is the process to renew my F5 Certified Technology Specialists (F5-CTS) Certification?
You will receive an email 3 months prior to your Certification Expiry date.
Please enroll for your recertification exam and pass this before the Expiry date.
If you do not recertify before the expiry date, you have a maximum of 30 day grace
You will have a maximum of 30 days grace period to reactivate your certification.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858