Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE) – Delhi-NCR
Firewalls, as we know, are the security clearance points to obtain entry into a computer Network. Palo Alto Networks are pioneers in providing firewalls with highly optimized hardware and software architecture; to instantly find and prevent threats, secure your network. Palo Alto Firewall Training Course prepares you to work capably and confidently on Palo Alto’s “next generation firewalls”.
What is Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE)?
I-Medita conducts PCNSE – Palo Alto Firewall Training Course in Delhi-NCR for Networking professionals. During the Training, you will get a comprehensive understanding of Palo Alto Firewall features, configuration, installation, operation and troubleshooting.
At I-Medita, our Palo Alto Firewall Training courses are intensive class room based trainings along with equal emphasis on Practical Lab Sessions. Our Training rooms and labs are equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our labs are available to you 24*7 for additional practice at your convenience.
PCNSE is Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
Who should take Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE)?
- Network Security Engineers, Network Security Administrators, Network administrators NOC Engineers, Network Security analysts, Network or security managers responsible for web security can take this course to enhance their competencies and capabilities.
- Professionals who are keen to appear for PCNSE Certification will benefit largely by taking this course, as it prepares you thoroughly for the PCNSE Certification.
Prerequisites for Palo Alto Firewall Training Course
You should be familiar with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. You should know fundamentals of Network Security. It will be an added advantage if you have knowledge and experience of working with other security technologies such as IPS, Proxy, and Content Filtering.
Job-Profiles available after Palo Alto Firewall Training
Our Palo Alto Firewall Training course qualifies you to commence your journey as a:
- Network Security Administrator
- Firewall Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- SOC Engineer
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita arranges a Free Demo Session for professionals wishing to enroll in our Palo Alto Firewall Training course. This gives you a first-hand knowledge of how our lectures are delivered. You also get an opportunity to interact with our Certified Trainers & Networking Experts to gain insights about career prospects. This is quite helpful for people who are planning to start working on Palo Alto Products and Solutions.
I-Medita conducts multiple batches of Palo Alto Firewall training courses in Delhi-NCR. Our Trainers are Certified Networking Trainers and Industry Experts. They have in-depth knowledge and work experience in Palo Alto Firewall Products and Solutions. We have limited number of students per batch to ensure individual attention.
|Palo Alto (PCNSE)|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2 Hours a Day
3 Hours a Day
What will you learn in this Palo Alto Firewall Training Course?
Palo Alto Firewall Training course focuses on technical as well as practical implementation. We ensure that, you will have in-depth knowledge of:
- Next Generation Firewall Features and overview
- Design & install Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Implement Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS® 8.1 platform
You will be well prepared to take the PCNSE Certification examination which will provide you a recognition as an expert in Palo Alto Networks Implementation.
Palo Alto Firewall Training Course Curriculum
I-Medita has designed the course curriculum for Palo Alto Firewall Training in alignment with the guidelines provided for Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Certification. Thus, it will help your prepare methodically for PCNSE.
- Introduction about Palo Alto Networks, Certifications, Next Gen Firewalls
- Platforms and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Certification Preparations tips and tricks
We have fully equipped state of the art Training Labs. Our Lab training sessions make our students confident at performing the following activities:
- How to set up Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall to detect and prevent threats
- How to design an implementation of NGFW as per business requirements
- How to deploy a next‐generation firewall
- Configuration Troubleshooting traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools
- PaloAlto-Basic Labs
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv4 RIP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 OSPF
- PaloAlto-IPv4 BGP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv6 OSPFv3
- PaloAlto-IPv6 MP-BGP-4
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv2
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv2
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv4
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv6
- PaloAlto Certificate Management How to Install a CA Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Generate Self-Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Install PA-Self-Signed Certificate on Windows PC
- PaloAlto Security Decryption Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles URL-Filter Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Antivirus Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles File Blocking Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Anti-Spyware Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Dos Protection Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Vulnerabilities Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles WildFire
- PaloAlto GlobalProtect
- PaloAlto PAN-OS and Anti-Virtus and WildeFire and Content Upgrade
- PaloAlto User-ID
- PaloAlto Monitoring and Reporting
- PaloAlto Captive-Portal
Post Training Support & Placement
When you enroll for our Palo Alto Firewall Training Course at I-Medita, we offer you the option to take 3 refresher courses, at no additional cost. We have a helpline to resolve your doubts & queries, around the clock, via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails.
We provide 100% placement assistance to our students. We guide them on practical aspects of writing impressive resumes, how to approach interviews confidently. We have also created exhaustive question banks for ample hands-on practice for Lab sessions and Certifications.
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the prerequisites for PCNSE Certification?
As part of the pre-requisites for PCNSE Certification:
- It is recommended to have 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Networking or Security.
- You must have 6 months’ experience working full-time with Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform.
- You have at least one year of experience in Palo Alto Networks NGFW deployment and configuration.
What is the process to schedule PCNSE Certification Exam?
Pearson Vue centers are authorized Palo Alto Exam Test Centers.
Please schedule your Palo Alto examination via the Pearson Vue Website.
What are the topics covered in PCNSE Exam and how much weightage for each topic?
The PCNSE exam covers PAN-OS® software, Panorama, GlobalProtect, and other aspects of the Palo Alto Networks security platform. It tests the knowledge required for a firewall administrator to design, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the vast majority of Palo Alto Networks implementations.
Following are general guidelines for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer – PCNSE Based on PAN-OS® Version 8.0.
|Deploy and Configure||23%|
Please note: These guidelines may change without any prior intimation or notice.
What kinds of questions are asked in PCNSE Certification Exam?
The PCNSE Certification Exam includes following kinds of questions:
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios with Graphics
What is the duration of the PCNSE exam? How many questions have to be answered?
PCNSE Certification exam consists of around 75 questions, which should be answered within 80 minutes.
What are the Fees of PCNSE Certification?
PCNSE Certification Fees are $160 + Local Taxes per attempt. Fees are payable in US Dollars.
What is the validity of PCNSE Certification?
PCNSE Certification is valid for two years only. You will need to retake the exam every 2 years to renew your certification.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858