Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
4 Hours a Day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Palo Alto Firewall Training Overview
PCNSE is an abbreviation for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer
Firewalls are the safety shields that protect our computer networks, by deciding whether to allow entry into or deny access to our networks. Firewalls play a crucial role in ensuring small and large network Security. Palo Alto are the leaders in “next generation firewalls” which can immediately detect and prevent threats in order to secure a network. Palo Alto Firewall Training Course provides a good launch pad for succeeding in the field of Network Security.
What is Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE)?
I-Medita conducts PCNSE – Palo Alto Firewall Training Course in Pune for Networking professionals. You will be taught about features of Palo Alto Firewalls. You will gain the requisite knowledge to configure, install, operate and troubleshoot Palo Alto Firewalls.
Our Palo Alto Firewall Training consists of class room based lectures and exhaustive Lab Sessions. Our Training rooms have digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi and Projectors. Our ultra modern Labs have latest Palo Alto Firewalls and are open 24*7 for extra practice at your convenience.
Who should attend the Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE)?
- Networking professionals who are responsible for web security and are eager to upgrade their knowledge & skills in the security domain should attend this course.
- Network Security Engineers, Administrators, Analysts, NOC Engineers
- Our Palo Alto Firewall Training course helps you to prepare systematically for the PCNSE Certification. Hence, if you are eager to achieve PCNSE Certification, you must enroll for this course.
Pre-requisites for Palo Alto Firewall Training Course (PCNSE)?
If you wish to enroll in the Palo Alto Firewall Training, you must have basic knowledge of networking concepts such as routing, switching, IP addressing. You must know Network Security fundamentals. Having knowledge & work experience of security technologies like IPS, Proxy, and Content Filtering will be helpful for this course.
Job profiles can one apply for after PCNSE Course ?
After completion of Palo Alto Firewall Training course you will be eligible to apply for positions like –
- Network Security Administrator
- Firewall Administrator
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Manager
- SOC Engineer
I-Medita Free Demo Session
I-Medita conducts a Free Demo Session for professionals who would like to enroll in Palo Alto Firewall Training course. This session gives you an idea of how our classroom trainings are conducted. It is also a good time to obtain guidance from our Certified Trainers & Industry experts. You will be able to clarify your thoughts about a career in the security domain and also if you are planning to pursue a career particularly in Palo Alto domain.
I-Medita offer many batches of Palo Alto Firewall training courses in Pune. We only have 20 students per batch to ensure individual attention. All our Trainers are Industry Experts and Certified Networking Trainers. Our Trainers have profound knowledge of and extensive work experience with Palo Alto products & solutions.
|PALO ALTO FIREWALL TRAINING COURSE|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
4 Hours a Day
4 Hours a Day
What will you learn in Palo Alto Firewall Training Course?
Palo Alto Firewall Training course concentrates on both, technical concepts & practical implementation. We make certain that, you will have detailed knowledge of:
- Features and overview of Next Generation Firewalls
- Designing & installing Palo Alto Networks based implementations.
- Configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting Palo Alto Networks based implementations
- Implementing Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall PAN-OS® 8.1 platform.
What is the Palo Alto Firewall Training Course Curriculum?
I-Medita Palo Alto Firewall Training course curriculum adheres to guidelines provided for Palo Alto Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) Certification. Along with learning the course, you will become ready to give the PCNSE Certification exam. The course curriculum comprises of the following:
- Introduction about Palo Alto Networks
- Palo Alto Certifications
- Introduction to Next Gen Firewalls.
- Platforms and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- Basic Content-ID™
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Certification Preparations tips and tricks
I-Medita has fully equipped modern Training Labs. Our Lab training sessions make our students competent at the following:
- How to set up Palo Alto Next-Generation Firewall to detect and prevent threats
- How to design an implementation of NGFW as per business requirements
- How to deploy a next‐generation firewall
- Configuration Troubleshooting traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools
- PaloAlto-Basic Labs
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv4 RIP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 OSPF
- PaloAlto-IPv4 BGP
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv4 Network Address Translation
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Static and Default Routing
- PaloAlto-IPv6 OSPFv3
- PaloAlto-IPv6 MP-BGP-4
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Traffic Forwarding From One Zone to Another Zone
- PaloAlto-IPv6 Network Address Translation
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv4 IKEv2
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv1
- PaltoAlto Site-Site VPN IPv6 IKEv2
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv4
- PaloAlto Transparent Firewall IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Active-Passive IPv6
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv4
- PaloAlto HA Transparent Mode IPv6
- PaloAlto Certificate Management How to Install a CA Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Generate Self-Signed Certificate
- Certificate Management How to Install PA-Self-Signed Certificate on Windows PC
- PaloAlto Security Decryption Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles URL-Filter Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Antivirus Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles File Blocking Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Anti-Spyware Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Dos Protection Profile
- PaloAlto Security Profiles Vulnerabilities Profiles
- PaloAlto Security Profiles WildFire
- PaloAlto GlobalProtect
- PaloAlto PAN-OS and Anti-Virtus and WildeFire and Content Upgrade
- PaloAlto User-ID
- PaloAlto Monitoring and Reporting
- PaloAlto Captive-Portal
Post Training Support &Placement
After you enroll for Palo Alto Firewall Training Course with I-Medita, we provide you the choice to attend 3 refresher courses, if required, without charging any extra fees. We provide 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp and Emails to solve your queries.
We present 100% placement support to our students. We guide you on aspects such as : how to make impressive resumes by highlighting core technical skills, how to handle interviews confidently. We have compiled a question bank for systematic preparation of interviews and Certification exams.
Frequently Asked Questions
PCNSE Certification - Prerequisites
Following are the pre-requisites for PCNSE Certification:
- It is suggested to have 3 to 5 years’ work experience in Networking or Security.
- You should have 6 months’ full-time experience working with Palo Alto Networks Security OperatingPlatform.
- You must have minimum one year experience in Palo Alto Networks NGFW deployment and configuration.
PCNSE Certification Exam - Scheduling an Exam
Please schedule your Palo Alto examination via the Pearson Vue Website - https://home.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks
PCNSE Certification Exam - Topics covered
The PCNSE exam includes PAN-OS® software, Panorama, GlobalProtect, and other aspects of Palo Alto Networks security platform.
It tests your knowledge to design, install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Palo Alto Networks implementations.
Mentioned below are general guidelines for Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer – PCNSE Based on PAN-OS® Version 8.0.
|Deploy and Configure||23%|
Please note: These guidelines may change anytime without prior notice.
PCNSE Certification Exam - Types of Questions
The PCNSE Certification Exam consists of the following varieties of questions.
- Multiple choice questions
- Scenarios with Graphics
PCNSE Certification Exam - Duration, No. of Questions
PCNSE Certification exam requires you to answer about 75 questions, within 80 minutes.
PCNSE Certification Exam - Fees / Cost
PCNSE Certification Fees are $160 + Local Taxes per attempt. Fees are payable in US Dollars at the time of scheduling the exam
PCNSE Certification - Validity
PCNSE Certification is valid for two years. You have to take the exam every 2 years to renew your certification.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security # 37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346