No. of Hours
4 Hours per day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Are you passionate about a career in Cyber Security? Come join the Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing course offered by I-Medita. It will make you an expert at ethical hacking, teach you comprehensive methodologies for carrying out a variety of Penetration testing to help clients protect their systems.
What is Penetration Testing? What is the role of a Certified Security Analyst?
Penetration testing, also known as pen testing or ethical hacking, involves carrying out simulation tests to discover vulnerabilities in the security of computer systems, networks or web applications. The objectives of penetration testing are to identify weaknesses in security policies, check employees awareness towards security, compliance of the security policies to prevent cyber attacks.
A Security Analysts job involves carrying out formal tests on the organizations’ computer systems, networks, web applications, either manually or using automated software tools. Assess the security of servers, systems, devices. Discover the weakness in security. Identify probable ways, means, methods that attackers could use to break into the systems. Report the findings and discuss with Management and IT Teams for appropriate corrective measures. Redefine security requirements and work on continuous improvements in security measures.
Why I-Medita Security Analyst Penetration Testing Training Course?
The International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) has designed the ECSA Certified Security Analyst course based on industry acknowledged, comprehensive penetration testing methodology for network, web application, database, wireless, and cloud pen testing. I-Medita is an authorized Training Partner and Exam Center of EC Council Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing Course.
I-Medita ECSA Training course curriculum covers all modules included in the EC Council Blue Print for Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing Certification (ECSA Certification)
I-Medita offers a 2 hours Free Demo Session to get an actual experience of how our ECSA Penetration Testing classroom training is conducted. You can also obtain advice regarding career opportunities as a Certified Security Analyst from our Expert Trainers.
The most significant benefits of I-Medita Certified Security Analyst course are:
- Learn Industry recognized, comprehensive penetration testing methodology
- Gain in-depth knowledge of all forms of Penetration Testing scoping and engagement, report writing and post testing actions.
- Become proficient at using a combination of manual & automated penetration testing
- Practical program with emphasis on labs, exercises to prepare for real world scenarios
- Guided step-by-step lab exercises with tasks, supporting tools
- Learn with Certified Trainers and Industry Experts
- 24*7 access to state of the art Labs with ultra modern equipments
- 24*7 Learning support to solve queries via Chat, WhatsApp and Emails
- 100% Placement assistance, interview preparation, question banks, resume templates
- Free refresher and backup classes
- Authorized Training Completion Certification
- Ideal preparation for the renowned EC-Council Certified Security Analyst exam
- I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner and Exam Testing Center
What are the pre-requisites for Certified Security Analyst Certification Course?
- You must have a good understanding of essentials concepts of penetration testing. It provides you a solid foundation to build advanced penetration testing concepts.
- You must have completed the Ethical Hacking Course/CEH Training, as it provides a good base for the skills and knowledge required to take up the security analyst course.
- You should be able to think out of the box, should have creativity, problem-solving and analytical thinking abilities to perform well as a penetration tester or security analyst.
Who should take Certified Security Analyst Training Course?
- Ethical Hackers, Penetration Testers, Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators
- Risk Assessment professionals
What is the scope and career path for students having completed Certified Security Analyst Certification?
According to a report by NASSCOM, there is a great scope for cyber security professionals in the world. Certified Security Analyst can obtain Jobs with leading information technology companies, financial service providers, military and defense organizations etc.
Training Cost and Duration
|Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
4 Hours per day
4 Hours per day
What you will learn in the Certified Security Analyst Training Course?
You will learn the most comprehensive methodologies for Penetration Testing of modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments. Become proficient in methodologies for all forms of Penetration testing such as networks, web applications, social engineering, wireless, cloud, database penetration testing.
You will gain in-depth knowledge of how to:
- Use Manual and Automated Penetration Testing tools and approaches
- Find security issues in network design and implementation
- Uncover security issues in web applications due to insecure design and development practices
- Discover employees who do not carry out proper authentication or follow, validate, handle, the processes and technology
- Detect mis-configuration in wireless infrastructure including WLAN, Mobile
- Establish where there are security issues in cloud infrastructure
- Discover security issues in the configuration of database server and instances
- Initiate, set the scope and Rule of Engagement (RoE) for penetration test assignment
- Create effective penetration test report for the target audiences.
- Use standard templates for scoping, engagement, collecting and reporting test results
What is the Certified Security Analyst Certification Course Curriculum?
I-Medita Certified Security Analyst Training course curriculum is aligned with and includes all modules as per the EC Council Blue Print for completion of EC Council Certified Security Analyst Certification. The Course Modules are:
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Certified Security Analyst Certification Course Training Course Curriculum Details.
EC Council Certified Security Analyst – Exam Preparation
Certified Security Analyst Penetration Testing (ECSA Certification) is granted by the world renowned International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council).
This certification tests an individual’s knowledge and skills for application of critical penetration testing methodologies.
|Exam Name||Exam Code|
|Certified Security Analyst Examination||ECSA v10|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Eligibility Criteria for EC Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Certification?
Option 1: If you attend Official Training at an accredited Training Center, you can attempt the Certification exam without going through application process.
Option 2: If you have not attended any Official Training, your application must first be approved via the eligibility application process.
Where can you appear for ECSA Certification Exam?
You can schedule your ECSA v10 exam at one of the ECC Exam Centre or via the Pearson VUE testing centers http://vue.com/eccouncil/contact/.I-Medita is an authorized EC Council Training Partner AND Exam Center.
What is the format of ECSA Certification exam, duration, what types of questions, passing criteria, number of attempts allowed?
ECSA Exam has 150 multiple choice questions to be answered in 4 hours. The cut off passing score is 70%
If a candidate does not pass the exam on the first attempt, you can attempt 1st retake immediately without any cooling period. Thereafter you have to allow for a cooling period of 14 days between every attempt. You cannot attempt an exam more than 5 times in a year.
Exam Topics & Weightage for each Topic in ECSA Exam
Please note: The following topics are general guidelines for content expected to be included in the exams.
|1||Penetration Testing Essential Concepts||20.72%|
|2||Introduction to Penetration Testing Methodologies||5.63%|
|3||Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology||5.38%|
|4||Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology||4.80%|
|5||Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology||5.26%|
|6||Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External||5.84%|
|7||Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal||8.62%|
|8||Network Penetration Testing Methodology - Perimeter Devices||7.84%|
|9||Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology||11.30%|
|10||Database Penetration Testing Methodology||5.10%|
|11||Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology||9.22%|
|12||Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology||4.65%|
|13||Report Writing and Post Testing Actions||5.63%|
How long is the ECSA Certification valid?
When you pass the ECSA exam, you will receive digital ECSA certificate within 7 working days. You are permitted to use the Certification name and logo. Your ECSA credential is valid for 3 years.
What is the process to renew my ECSA Certification?
You must earn 120 ECE credits to renew your certification within 3 years of ECE cycle period. You can earn these credits by attending conferences, writing research papers, preparing for training classes, taking an exam of a newer version of the certification, attending webinars, etc.
You must update your EC Council Continuing Education credit account and submit proof of your earned credits. If you fail to achieve 120 credits, your certification will be suspended for a year.
In case you do not achieve the required credits during the suspension period also, you will have to pass certification exam again to earn certification.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858