I-Medita is dedicated to customer service; we offer end to end solutions to our students who are looking for training programs. Once any international/foreigner student enrolls for a training program, the very next step for them is to apply for an Indian Visa. I-Medita provides Visa assistance to make the process smoother.
You can reach our Visa Support team at [email protected]
(E-Visa) – Visa on Arrival in India
Passport holders of 161 countries can easily avail Visa on Arrival in India hassle-free. Govt. of India has started E-Visa Services which involves an online application process and no extra facilitation is needed by any mediator/agents/operators etc. Candidates of these 161 countries can easily get their electronic visa (E-Visa) online before flying to India.
e-Visa Facility is available for passport holders of the following countries:
|Antigua & Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia||Aruba|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Botswana||Brazil||Brunei|
|Bulgaria||Burundi||Cambodia||Cameroon Union Republic|
|Canada||Cape Verde||Cayman Island||Chile|
|China||China – SAR Hongkong||China- SAR Macau||Colombia|
|Comoros||Cook Islands||Costa Rica||Cote d’lvoire|
|East Timor||Ecuador||El Salvador||Eritrea|
|New Zealand||Nicaragua||Niger Republic||Niue Island|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru|
|Republic of Korea||Republic of Macedonia||Romania||Russia|
|Rwanda||Saint Christopher and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent & the Grenadines|
|Slovenia||Solomon Islands||South Africa||Spain|
|Thailand||Tonga||Trinidad & Tobago||Turks & Caicos Island|
|Vanuatu||Vatican City-Holy See||Venezuela||Vietnam|
Passport should have at least six months validity along with return ticket or onward journey ticket.
Process for Getting an E-Visa
Applicants are required to apply online at least 4 days in advance of their day of arrival in India. When applied applicant will receive an Application ID and the ETA – Electronic Travel Authorization on your email address.
Applications can be applied for E-Visa from this link: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
How it works
- Candidates are required to upload their recent white background photograph and photo page of your passport that reflects your personal information.
- Cost for E-Visa: E- Tourist Visa on arrival fees is $60. You must pay the fees 4 days before the expected date of arrival in India otherwise your application will not be processed.
- Visa Validity: The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival in India.
- Get the print out of your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) and carry a copy at the time of the journey. Please ensure that your Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) status is shown as ‘GRANTED’ on the official website prior to the start of your journey. You can check your visa ETA status from here https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/StatusEnquiry
Which Indian Entry Points Accept E-Visas
An individual can enter at the following 28 international airports in India
The General Process to get Visa Follows:
Training seekers from all around the world can follow the following process to obtain Visa. Students apart from Visa on Arrival can also get visa from this process.
- Step 1: Choose the desired training course. Enroll yoursef in course and pay the registration/enrollment fees.
- Step 2: Share the fund transfer details, recent passport size photograph and passport soft copy.
- Step 3: I-Medita will send you an Invitation Letter and other required documents for your visa application.
- Step 4: Apply for Visa through online or at the nearest Indian embassy.
- Step 5: Hurray!! You got the Visa, Book your tickets and plan your journey.
Documents required while getting Visa
- Copy of Visa Application Form (filled online)
- Recent Passport size photographs of the applicant(s)
- Invitation letter (from Training School/Academy)
- Registration fee receipt (from Training School/Academy)
- Payment Invoice (from Training School/Academy)
- Training Admission Letter (from Training School/Academy)
- Copy of school legal registration certificate/MOA (from Training School/Academy)
- Bank account statement in special cases (which would prove that you are eligible to study in terms of money sponsorship)
To get an Invitation Letter and other required documents released from our end you are required to enroll yourself in course(s) by paying 500 USD as registration fee. The registration fee will be included in the total training fee. Once the payment has been made, you need to send us a confirmation e-mail along fund transfer letter and a scanned copy of your passport and photograph. We will release all your documents within maximum 3-4 business days.
Details of Indian Embassy in Different Nations
|Algeria||14 Rue des Abassides, El-Biar, BP 108, 16030 Algiers, Algerial||http://indianembassyalgiers.org/|
|Bulgaria||23 SvetiSedmochislenitsi St. (at the junction of SvetiTeodosiiTarnovski Str. and SvetiSedmochislenitsiStr Lozenetz, Sofia 1421, Bulgaria||http://www.indembsofia.org|
|Toronto, Canada||Suite # 700 365 Bloor Street East, 7th Floor Toronto, ON M4W 3L4||http://www.cgitoronto.ca/|
|Accra, Ghana||No. 9 Ridge Road, Roman Ridge P. O. Box CT 5708, Cantonments Accra, Ghana||http://www.indiahc-ghana.com|
|Japan||Kojimachi MT 31 Building 5-7-2 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku 102-0083
Osaka: 10F, Semba I S Bldg, 1-9-26, Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 5410056, Japan
|Libya||NafleenArea,NearFashloom Roundabout PO Box 3150,Tripoli, Libya.||http://www.indianembassylibya.in/|
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia||High Commission of India Level 28, Menara 1 Mon’tKiara, No.1, JalanMon’tKiara, 50480, Kuala Lumpur||http://www.indianhighcommission.com.my|
|Nigeria||Lagos-OFFICE OF THE HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA, LAGOS 8-A Walter Carrington Crescent, P.M.B. 80128,Victoria Island, Lagos (Nigeria)
Abuja HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIAABUJA 364, Cadastral Zone, Central Business Area (CBD), FCT Abuja (Nigeria)
|Saudi Arabia||B-1 Diplomatic Quarter PO Box 94387, Riyadh – 11693, Saudi Arabia||http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/|
|Sudan||Plot No. 2 Al Amarat, Street No. 01/ Block 12 DH, Eastern Extension||http://www.eoikhartoum.in/|
|London, United Kingdom||High Commission of India, India House Aldwych London||http://www.hcilondon.net|
|Washington, United States of America||2107 Massachusetts Avenue, NW Washington DC 20008 City: Washington DC|
|Melbourne, Australia||344, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3000
Perth: Lots 70-74, Level 6, 12 St. Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000
Sydney: Level 3, 109 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000
Queensland: 3 Moonah Place Yarralumla, ACT – 2600
|Thailand||46, Prasarnmitr, Sukhumvit, Soi 23 Bangkok 10110||http://www.indianembassy.in.th/|
|Oman, Muscat||Jami’at Al – Dowal Al – Arabiya Street, Diplomatic Area, Al Khuwair, P.O. Box 1727,PC 112||http://www.indemb-oman.org/|
|Berlin, Germany||Tiergartenstr.17 10785 Berlin, Germany|
|Moscow, Russia Federation||Moscow: 6-8 VorontsovoPolye (UlitsaObukha), Moscow, Russia
46, 4th Floor Verkhneportovaya Street PO Box No. 308, Vladivostok 690090 Vladivostok, Russia
Consulate General of India in St.Petersburg, Russia: 35, UlitsaReyleeva St.Petersburg 191123, St.Petersburg, Russia
|Mexico||Musset 325, Col. Polanco 11550, Mexico, D.F. Mexico City||http://www.indembassy.org/|
|Singapore||The High Commission of India 31, Grange Road Singapore 239702||https://www.hcisingapore.gov.in
|Manila, Philippines||2190 Paraiso Street, Dasmariñas Village, P.O. Box 2123, MCPO, Makati City, Metro Manila||http://www.indembassymanila.in/|
|New Zealand||High Commission of India, Level 9, 180 Molesworth Street, PO Box 4045 Wellington 6011, New Zealand||http://www.hicomind.org.nz/|
|Yangon, Myanmar||545-547 Merchant St Kyauktada Township, Yangon||http://www.indiaembassyyangon.net/|
|Kenya||Assistant High Commission of India in Mombasa Bank of India Building Nkrumah Road PO Box 90164 Mombasa
High Commission of India in Nairobi JeevanBharati Building Harambee Avenue PO Box 30074-00100 Nairobi
|Israel||Embassy of India 140, Hayarkon Street, PO Box 3368, Tel Aviv-61033||http://www.indembassy.co.il/|
|Mauritius||High Commission of India 6th Floor, L.I.C. Building Pres. John Kennedy Street P.O. Box 162||http://indiahighcom-mauritius.org/|
|Indonesia||Embassy of India JL HR Rasuna Said, Kav S-1 Kuningan, Jakarta Selatan, 12950, Indonesia||http://www.indianembassyjakarta.com/|