One Day Hands-on Workshop Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1
I-Medita, Pune is organizing One Day Workshop on Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1.
This workshop will be delivered by CCIE Security Certified experts. This one day workshop includes fundamentals of installation, configuration, setup and administration of Cisco ASA Firewall on OS 9.6.1
The objective of Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1 Workshop:
By attending this workshop you will get an overview of:
- Firewall Introduction
- Cisco ASA Introduction and Basics
- NAT (Network Address Translations) on OS 8.4 earlier and later versions
- IPSec overview
- VPN Overview
- Advance Firewall Features Overview
- Question and Answer Session
- Highly Available Redundant System configurations
Who can attend this workshop?
- Network Engineers who are responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Network Security infrastructures.
- Beginners in Network Security Domain
- Network Operators, Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Engineers
- Cisco Security Professionals
Prerequisite for Workshop
You should have a general understanding of TCP/IP Addressing and Routing, OSI/TCP IP Model, Command Line Configuration.
Workshop Date: 05th January 2019 (Saturday)
Seats: Only 25
Time and Duration: 01:00 PM to 04.00 PM
Workshop Charges: Rs. 299 Only (Includes refreshment and Certificate)
Delivered By: Mr. Baldev Singh CCIE Security #37094
How to Register
To register for Cisco ASA Firewall – OS 9.6.1 Workshop you need to pay an amount of Rs. 299 online.
Worksop is Full. All the seats are occupied
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858