Next Gen – Palo Alto Firewall Workshop (14 March 2020, Saturday, 02 PM to 06.00 PM)
|Workshop Date||14 March 2020 (Saturday)|
|Workshop Duration and Timing||04 Hours, 02 PM to 06.00 PM|
|Workshop Charges||Rs. 200 Only (Includes refreshment and Participation Certificate)|
|Workshop Seats||25 Only|
|Workshop Type||Classroom based only|
|Venue||I-Medita, Baner, Pune|
The objective of Next Gen – Palo Alto Firewall Workshop
- Introduction to Next Gen firewall
- Palo Alto Firewall introduction
- Palo Alto Firewall Features
- Palo Alto Interface Basics
- VPN Overview
- Palo Alto Networks Certifications and its importance
- Career opportunities after Palo Alto Certifications
- Questions and Answers session
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Internet and TCP/IP experience
- Basics of Network Security concepts
- Experience on other security products and technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering is an additional advantage
Who can attend this workshop?
- Candidates looking to learn Palo Alto Firewalls
- Anyone who wants a quick refresher about Palo Alto Firewall features and Functions
- Network Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Professionals responsible for installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the enterprise network Security
- Authorized Participation certification will be provided to each candidate.
- Refreshment and snacks will be provided during the workshop
|Workshop Charges:||Rs. 200 Only (Includes refreshment and Participation Certificate)|
|Delivered By:||Mr. Sudhanshu Bhat CCIE Voice # 41212 & Network Security Expert|
|Venue:||I-Medita, 2nd Floor, Aditi Samruddhi Building, Baner Road, Baner, Pune – 411 045, Maharashtra|
|Google Map Location:||Check Location on Google Map|
|How to Register:||To register for Next Gen – Palo Alto Firewall Workshop you need to pay an amount of Rs. 200|
|Payment Link||Pay & Register for workshop|
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858
What Our Students Say
I have enrolled here in CCIE R&S integrated course at I-Medita and I recently got placed in Winlintech, Pune . My experience with I-Medita was excellent; the faculty over here is very helpful and skilled. The labs here are really 24*7, you can experience it and the lab is quite big and you can avail the facility at any time. I would really suggest I-Medita to candidates who are looking to start career in networking domain.
I enrolled here at I-Medita for CCIE Security Integrated training and the experience with I-Medita is exceptional, to be honest. The support that you get from the trainers and the placements division here is exceptional. I don’t have the words to express the feelings when I get thesupport from the team over here. I recently got placed with Sophos with the decent package.
I am basically from Ahmedabad, I enrolled in I-Medita for CCIE Security Integrated course and I got placed with Sophos during my training program.I-Medita is really amazing training institution, trainer really helped me with the knowledge that they have given me.
I have enrolled in I-Medita for Multi-Track course.I got placed in SecurView into Security domain andI am ready happy and tahank I-Medita for the training & support they have provided, I will recommend I-Medita for networking certification training.
I came here from Saudi Arabia in I-Medita for CCNA and CCNP. When I come here I got know what they have, what facilities they have -they have the great teachers like Mr Saurabh Yadav who was teaching me very great things about Cisco, CCNA and CCNP. I am really happy with the training.
I found this website I-Medita online and checked the web page with pictures and their pictures match the actual equipment actual labs. Very good labs and very good classroom. I did CCNA course and it improved my knowledge on the basic principle of CCNA. Training was upto the mark and effective