Classroom & Online
No. of Hours
2-4 Hours per day
(Mon-Thu) & (Sat-Sun)
- Course Outline
- Batch Details
- Free Resources
Are you passionate about pursuing a career as a Network Automation Engineer or Devnet Engineer? Then, you should certainly attend the Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course. This course provides the ideal platform to build your competency in Network programming and Network automation. Let us now read more in-depth information about the course and its associated Cisco certification examination.
WHAT IS CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
The Cisco DevNet Associate Training course teaches you to develop Applications and Automate Workflow using Cisco Platforms. This program is designed to help professionals learn all about application design, software development, application development, using APIs, and automation built on Cisco platforms. It also lays the perfect foundation for preparation for the 200-901 DevNet Associate (DEVASC) certification examination.
I-Medita conducts Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course in Classrooms as well as Online. Both our classroom & online training are exhaustive and based on the curriculum guidelines provides by Cisco. We emphasize on ample Lab sessions & hands-on practice to help you build your skills and become proficient at handling real-world situations.
WHO SHOULD TAKE CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
- Students who are eager to make a career as Software Developers and Network Engineers can take Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course.
- Software Developers, Application Developers, and Networking Engineers having one- or two years’ experience can take this course to build on their knowledge and increase their efficiency.
- Professionals who wish to attempt the 200-901 Cisco DevNet Associate (DEVASC) certification examination for perfect preparation.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
You should have basic knowledge of computers and networking terminologies. You are not required to have any hands-on experience Programming in Python language, we will cover the python programming concepts required to master the Cisco DevNet Associate Training Certification Program.
JOB ROLED AFTER CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
The Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course Training course makes you proficient to take on the job roles of a
- Network Automation Engineer
- Junior Network Developer,
- Automation Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Junior Application Developer
- Junior Automation Engineer
- Junior Cloud Developer
- Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Junior DevOps Engineer
- Associate Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Jr/Entry-level DevOps Engineer
- Test Development Engineer
CAREER PATH AFTER CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
Cisco DevNet Associate is the first level of Cisco Certification in the Network Automation and Software Development Path. It establishes your authority as a DevNet professional, Network Automation and validates your knowledge of Cisco’s programmability strategy, and APIs. It provides a great fillip to your career prospects.
As you gain more experience and want to advance further in your career, you can pursue the DevNet Specialist, DevNet Professional, and DevNet Expert Certification.
I-MEDITA FREE DEMO SESSION
We at I-Medita provide a Free Demo Session for Networking Candidates who wish to enroll in our Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course. This provides them an opportunity to interact with our CISCO Certified Trainers & Experts, seek their guidance about DevNet career prospects. You also get a firsthand experience of how our Classroom and Online training are delivered.
At I-Medita, we emphasize on Practical Training and Lab Sessions. Our Training rooms and labs are equipped with digital writing pads, AC, Wi-Fi, and Projectors. Our labs are open 24*7 for students to practice at their convenience. We also provide a physical/virtual tour of our state-of-the-art labs after the Free Demo Session.
Training Cost and Duration
I-Medita conducts multiple batches per day for Cisco Devnet Associate Training Course. All our trainers are Cisco Certified Trainers and Industry Experts. We have restricted the number of students per batch so that we can provide personal attention and ensure a thorough understanding of the subject.
|Cisco Devnet Associate Training|
|Track||Regular (Mon-Fri)||Weekend (Sat-Sun)|
2-4 Hours per day
2-4 Hours per day
WHAT IS THE OUTCOME OF CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE?
During the Cisco DevNet Associate Training course, you will build a strong foundation in developing applications, automation and Cisco Platforms. You will learn how to implement network applications using Cisco platforms. How to implement automation workflows across the network, security, collaboration, and computing infrastructure. It gives you ample practical experience in using Cisco Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and modern development tools.
You will gain a thorough understanding and knowledge of:
- APIs and their Importance, Use of version control tools in software development
- Common processes and practices used in software development
- Options for organizing and constructing modular software
- HTTP concepts and their application to network-based APIs
- Representational State Transfer (REST) concepts to the integration with HTTP-based APIs
- Cisco platforms and their capabilities
- Programmability features of different Cisco platforms
- Basic networking concepts and interpret simple network topology
- Interaction of applications with network and tools used for troubleshooting issues
- Concepts of model-driven programmability
- Automating common tasks with Python scripts
- Identifying common application deployment models
- Common security concerns and types of tests
- Utilizing containerization for local development
- Using tools to automate infrastructure through scripting and model-driven programmability
CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM?
I-Medita Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course adheres to and consists of all the modules specified by the Cisco Blue Print for completion of Cisco Devnet Associate Certification
- Software Development and Design
- Understanding and Using APIs
- Cisco Platforms and Development
- Application Deployment and Security
- Infrastructure and Automation
- Network Fundamentals
We are very particular about providing ample practical training. Our Lab training sessions provide you hands-on practice in the following areas:
- Parse API Data Formats with Python
- Use Git for Version Control
- Identify Software Architecture and Design Patterns on a Diagram
- Implement Singleton Pattern and Abstraction-Based Method
- Inspect HTTP Protocol Messages
- Use Postman
- Troubleshoot an HTTP Error Response
- Utilize APIs with Python
- Use the Cisco Controller APIs
- Use the Cisco Webex Teams™ Collaboration API
- Interpret a Basic Network Topology Diagram
- Identify the Cause of Application Connectivity Issues
- Perform Basic Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Operations
- Use Cisco Software Development Kit (SDK) and Python for Automation Scripting
- Utilize Bash Commands for Local Development
- Construct a Python Unit Test
- Interpret a Dockerfile
- Utilize Docker Commands to Manage Local Developer Environment
- Exploit Insufficient Parameter Sanitization
- Construct Infrastructure Automation Workflow
For more in-depth course curriculum information – please check Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course Curriculum Details.
POST TRAINING SUPPORT & PLACEMENT
We are committed to providing excellent support during and after the course completion. We offer our students 3 refresher courses at no extra cost. We also provide them 24*7 support via Chat, Whatsapp, and Emails. We encourage our students to interact with our Trainers to
get their doubts queries resolved.
We offer 100% placement assistance to all our students. We guide them on how to prepare impressive resumes and help them prepare systematically for their job interviews to make a great impression.
CISCO DEVNET ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION – EXAM PREPARATION
In order to achieve the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification, you have to pass the 200-901 – Cisco Certified DevNet Associate Exam. This exam certifies that you have thorough knowledge and understanding of APIs, Cisco Platforms, application development, infrastructure, and automation. It validates that you have the requisite skills to develop and maintain applications built on Cisco platforms.
Batches Coming Soon
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any Prerequisites for Cisco DevNet Associate Training Course Certification?
You should have basic knowledge of networking terminologies. You are NOT required to have any hands-on experience Programming in Python language, we will cover the python programming concepts required to master the Cisco DevNet Associate Training Certification Program.
What Topics are covered in the Cisco DevNet Associate examination?
Following are general guidelines for contents likely to included in the exam and their respective importance. Kindly note guidelines may change without any prior notice.
- Software Development and Design- 15%
- Understanding and Using APIs - 20%
- Cisco Platforms and Development- 15%
- Application Deployment and Security- 15%
- Infrastructure and Automation- 20%
- Network Fundamentals- 15%
How to schedule Cisco DevNet Associate Certification Exam?
To schedule the exam, log into your account at Pearson VUE (https://home.pearsonvue.com/cisco) Select Proctored Exams and enter 200-901 as the exam number
What is the duration and types of questions asked in the Certification Exam?
The duration of the examination is 120 minutes and you will have to answer the following types of questions :
- Multiple-Choice Single Answer
- Multiple-Choice Multiple Answer
- Drag and Drop
- Fill-in-the-Blank & Testlet
How long is the Cisco Certified DevNet Associate certification valid?
The certification will be valid for three years. You will have to recertify before the certification expiration date. If you fail to do so, you will have to repeat the entire certification exam process in order to regain their certification status.
How to Recertify Certification?
There are 3 ways to recertify:
- You can take an advanced next level certification exam
- You can use continuing education credits
- Use a combination of both above.
Triple CCIE R&S, SP, Security # 46962
CCIE Security #37094
CCIE Voice # 41212
CCIE R&S # 60346
CCIE Security # 58858