Akshay Ghilari attended CCNA Security at I-Medita and share his reviews on it
I-Medita Team had a little discussion with him about this training and his feedbacks on it. At the very first stage, he recommends the course to students as well as professors alike complimenting about the practiced and skilled trainers present here. He also wanted to advice people who wish to pursue the career in Networking to do the same through I-Medita. He was amazed as well as excited about the fact that the institute concentrates more on practical sessions rather than on theory. We believe this leads our students to be industrially prepared and induce practical knowledge in them. Addition to this, he is gratified that the access to the lab is available 24/7 which enables students to spend required amount of time on hands-on practice.
In this video, he says, “I recommend I-Medita to professors and students alike because this is a place which is run by people who know this stuff and they are expert professors in their field. I will recommend this institute for people looking at a career in the networking field. This place the training mainly focuses on practicals rather than theory which is a big plus point in my opinion. The labs have all the equipment needed for the practicals and are open 24*7, so it is convenient for students and all employees who can use these labs at their convenience.”
Why is this training useful?
Upon completion of the course, students will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe common network security concepts
- Secure routing and switching infrastructure
- Deploy basic authentication, authorization and accounting services
- Deploy basic firewalling services
- Deploy basic site-to-site and remote access VPN services
- Describe the use of more advanced security services such as intrusion protection, content security, and identity management
- Course Introduction
- Network Security Concepts
- Secure Network Devices
- Virtual Private Networks
- Advanced Topics